Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

Man With No Name wrote:

rammunition wrote:

so you now cant call a jew a jew??

political correctness gone mad!!!!!
Lowing!
rammunition is the anti-Lowing in the same way that Ron Paul is the anti-Racist.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6349|Belfast

rammunition wrote:

From the title you kinda imply that the view of one represnts the view of them all

need mod to change title to 'New Israeli Foreign Minister' in the place of Jews
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6766|Cambridge (UK)

rammunition wrote:

rammunition's comedy vehicle?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

Uzique wrote:

It's not political correctness- Israel and their actions are not the actions of The Jew, you fucking idiot. Israel is the central figure of the Zionist cause and ideology, a belief system and political/social ambition that many Jews the world over actually disagree with. The people in suits in Israel that make executive decisions do not represent or embody the opinions and thoughts of "The Jew". We're not being politically correct; you're more simply being ignorant.

Extend this logic: blame all Christians from all denominations and of all extremities of faith (have Church of England on your birth-certificate? Then I'm talking about YOU) for the AIDS epidemic in Africa because the Catholic Pope prevents the use of contraception. Same paint-em-all-with-one-dumb-fucking-brush logic. Get a clue, get educated, come and say something here in D&ST that isn't spoonfed to you by the backwards morons in The Daily Mail.

kthxbye.
Yes Doomed, you are being ignorant towards the venom and provocative intent of the thread.

"Lol @ You" for completely overlooking the intent of the thread-starter. Ramm is the resident bigot, threads with titles such as this should be rightfully called out for their casually-implied racism.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
henno13
+230|6349|Belfast
Thus why a mod needs to change the title to what i suggested above
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5543|Toronto

henno13 wrote:

And add a question mark.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
henno13
+230|6349|Belfast

Pochsy wrote:

henno13 wrote:

And add a question mark.
that too
BVC
+325|6696
rammunition, you're nearly 70 years too late.  Now go back to your national front meetings so you can play with all the other little kids.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
closed

Someone with the finesse better than that of a bull in a china shop can remake.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard