The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5686|SQUID
they must make more energy than is saved by advertising it so much
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
I turned on every light in the house. Every one. For 5 hours. Fuck you environment.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
But my electricity is 100% green...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

This message was written with environmentally friendly electrons:

Fuck you Earth Hour.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
All our lights were off between 1am and 2am this morning.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

mcminty wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

What's the point, the real way to go forward in terms of electricity/energy saving would be to get some proper Wind/Solar/Nuclear power plants and not shitty Oil/Coal/Gas plants.
I was at a Rise Against concert last night. Besides being fucking they are also environmental activists and all that stuff. So of course, they talked about earth hour.
lol.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

FatherTed wrote:

Nuclear is the ONLY way forward for energy production in the west. Supplemented hopefully by renewable sources - otherwise we won't develop them further.

Cold Fusion, hurry the fuck up.
Nuclear Energy is not really all that great when you think about it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Gawwad wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Nuclear is the ONLY way forward for energy production in the west. Supplemented hopefully by renewable sources - otherwise we won't develop them further.

'Greenest' viable solution atm.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sydney
2λчиэλ

Gawwad wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Hydroelectricity FTW.

Buy shitloads of concrete
Build dam
????
Profit
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

Uzique wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

What's the point, the real way to go forward in terms of electricity/energy saving would be to get some proper Wind/Solar/Nuclear power plants and not shitty Oil/Coal/Gas plants.
I was at a Rise Against concert last night. Besides being fucking they are also environmental activists and all that stuff. So of course, they talked about earth hour.
lol.
wut?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
No earth hour is fucking stupid. I think climate change needs to take a massive back seat we have more impending matters to worry about.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

wah1188 wrote:

No earth hour is fucking stupid. I think climate change needs to take a massive back seat we have more impending matters to worry about.
We had this thing in my city a couple of years back where everyone would turn their lights off to be able to see some space stuff I can't recall what was.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
Some asteroids or some shit? I think there was meant to be some space shit visible in the U.K a couple of weeks ago. I tried staying up for that shit when I was like 10 or something I fell asleep I've given up since.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

wah1188 wrote:

Some asteroids or some shit? I think there was meant to be some space shit visible in the U.K a couple of weeks ago. I tried staying up for that shit when I was like 10 or something I fell asleep I've given up since.
No wait, I remember, it was an attempt to see auroras from Reykjavik, which isn't normally possible due to the city lights.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK

Sydney wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

No wait, I remember, it was an attempt to see auroras from Reykjavik, which isn't normally possible due to the city lights.
Weren't Steven hawking watching some asteroids with his girlfriend then his disease kicked in?
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6224|Brisneyland
Yeah I turned off my lights. Its a good cause but is only symbolic.
I get my 1kWh solar panel array on Wed, so that will make a definite difference ( to our house at least).
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

mcminty wrote:

Uzique wrote:

mcminty wrote:

lol.
wut?
he prolly wants to make fun of your music or something.  you know, he is the master so....
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Had my lights off yesterday for the one hour, took this pic of it to the flickr group.

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3557/3393253878_285f7444a4.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6761|San Antonio, Texas

DonFck wrote:

Had my lights off yesterday for the one hour, took this pic of it to the flickr group.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3557/339 … 7444a4.jpg
Red wine in a white wine glass... *tsk* *tsk*

As for earth hour, we turned off all the lights and started a bonfire, we had s'mores. Mmmm.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

FatherTed wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no.  that is stupid.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Red wine in a white wine glass... *tsk* *tsk*
Oh shi, a connoisseur!

Actually I'd call that an "everyday all-purpose glass". The long shape of it is distinctive to white wine glasses, while the bowl-like rounding towards the edge is that of red wine glasses.

/great save.
I need around tree fiddy.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

FatherTed wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Only that it's 'emissions' i.e. waste is at the moment practically infinite. (half lives of 200k years+)
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Gawwad wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

Only that it's 'emissions' i.e. waste is at the moment practically infinite. (half lives of 200k years+)
Which we bury somewhere. Yep, it isn't perfect, but at least it doesn't pour out SO2, NO2 and all them lovely chemicals. Being Scandinavian, i doubt you want us building more coal/oil/gas plants.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland

FatherTed wrote:

Being Scandinavian, i doubt you want us building more coal/oil/gas plants.
haha!
Brasso
+1,549|6632

FatherTed wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Which we bury somewhere. Yep, it isn't perfect, but at least it doesn't pour out SO2, NO2 and all them lovely chemicals. Being Scandinavian, i doubt you want us building more coal/oil/gas plants.
i say it all the time, and i'll say it again.  we need to throw that shit into space.  send it off towards nothingness.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard