lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Spearhead wrote:

lowing, why would you give a fuck about what Europeans think?

Oh wait, you do, only when they happen to agree with you
Actually not even then. I just found it humorous that you all idolized this idiot, and that love affair lasted 3 months. Looks like it is gunna be a long 4 years for all of us.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

lowing wrote:

Actually not even then. I just found it humorous that you all idolized this idiot, and that love affair lasted 3 months. Looks like it is gunna be a long 4    8 years for all of us.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Actually not even then. I just found it humorous that you all idolized this idiot, and that love affair lasted 3 months. Looks like it is gunna be a long 4    8 years for all of us.
I will comfortably predict, this dumb ass will only get 4..........................if impeachment proceedings do not start before then.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

I will comfortably predict, this dumb ass will only get 4..........................if impeachment proceedings do not start before then.
Thats assuming that the Republicans can nominate someone that isn't completely brain dead.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Thats assuming that the Republicans can nominate someone that isn't completely brain dead.
I look for an independant to win next election. Peole have woken up, they were used to the checks and balances between the 2 parties, until the Republicans betrayed their own ideology. Now there are no fail safes, our govt. is out of control.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

If it were a white Joe Biden vs a Republican Obama, do you really think the black community would have voted for Biden?
So black people are racist but white people aren't?

LBJ wrote:

Hasn't happened for a good while now, can't see it happening TBH.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-03-28 05:03:43)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

Mitch wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

I am just counting down the days until mc cains death. How America could have possible have made the biggest mistake the world has ever seen with palin in office.
You fear Palin because shes real. Not afraid to get her hands dirty, not afraid to tell it like it is. One of the ever decreasing politicians who isnt a giant pushover wishy wash.
Palin is scary for more reasons than a few.

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e7/Palin-sat.GIF
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

oh wow that proves....... what?

you guys are so fucking sad you cant even let it go already.  focus on our current failure obama pls.  not what could have been.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Mitch wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

I am just counting down the days until mc cains death. How America could have possible have made the biggest mistake the world has ever seen with palin in office.
You fear Palin because shes real. Not afraid to get her hands dirty, not afraid to tell it like it is. One of the ever decreasing politicians who isnt a giant pushover wishy wash.
Palin is scary for more reasons than a few.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com … in-sat.GIF
for the non euros?

just seems to be a load of average grades...i wouls have expected F's galore...
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

usmarine wrote:

you guys are so fucking sad you cant even let it go already.  focus on our current failure obama pls.  not what could have been.
neva.  The bitch will return.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

and thats fine.  but, that can wait.  current failure more important tbh.
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

and thats fine.  but, that can wait.  current failure more important tbh.
fuck dude, i'd hate for you to be my examiner at X exam.  Flick first page, wrong answer...fuck it the whole things wrong, i'm just gonna go ahead and fail you bitch.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

If it were a white Joe Biden vs a Republican Obama, do you really think the black community would have voted for Biden?
So black people are racist but white people aren't?

LBJ wrote:

Hasn't happened for a good while now, can't see it happening TBH.
Not really sure how or why you drew that conclusion. I can only assume it is because you can not argue that I am wrong.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/03/25/global-recession-tests-obamas-popularity-world-leaders/

Ya see what happens when you vote in a rock star as your president? Ahhhhh if only the people voted for him based on the issues instead of his skin color, his looks or his celebrity ( which was invented), and it only took 2 months. Oh well, you wanted him you got him.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini … 01612.html
Man, you really make it hard for me to believe you're not a racist sometimes. If you truly labour under the idea that Obama only won the Presidency because of his skin colour then you really are, at least a little bit, racist. Did the Nigerian President only get elected because of the colour of his skin?  Why is it such an issue in America as far as you're concerned? If the entire election race were carried out behind screens most people would have been hard pressed to separate the candidates on anything other than traditional left/right policy positions and yet you continually go on about the skin colour issue.

On topic... questionable sources aside, I'm a little shocked that you would be surprised that an incumbent President's opinion polls might dip somewhat in the midst of one of the biggest financial crises in living memory (a crises that he inherited!). Our Taoiseach was sworn in with tremendous support in this country and yet just this week alone we have seen more mass protests asking for his head and even works of art designed to shame and humiliate him.

Personally I shudder to think where we'd be right now if McCain/Palin were putting in their ten cents to this big shit sandwich.
Do you really think the black community voted for this bozo based on the issues?

If it were a white Joe Biden vs a Republican Obama, do you really think the black community would have voted for Biden? Why don't you set aside your attacks of racism for a change and look at the real reason this guy was voted in office, here is a hint, the ISSUES had nothing to do with it. and why you might ask? because he never spoke of the issues, he only spoke of this bullshit mysterious "CHANGE" he was going to bring.
Unbelievable... I just get the impression you're annoyed that the voting practices that have so often favoured your political camp in the past have come back to bite you on the ass. You don't think there are white, inbred hicks all across Middle America and the deep South who don't blindly vote along religious lines? How do you you think Dubya was helped into office twice? Yes, he had support form politically aware right-wing affilated voters but there was an awful lot of uninformed hicks at the ballot box too. The same thing goes for Obama, I'm sure plenty of uninformed voters turned out to vote for purely superficial reasons but there were also a lot of people paying attention to his policies; to deny this is to deny reality.

Instead of focusing on race why not attribute his success to his forward-thinking attitude to the web and the way in which that enhanced his campaign? Would that be such a crazy concept? While McCain was figuring out how to do a search on "the Google" Obama was reaching a new generation of Americans on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube... but of course that has nothing to do with anything, it's because the brotha is black, right?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Man, you really make it hard for me to believe you're not a racist sometimes. If you truly labour under the idea that Obama only won the Presidency because of his skin colour then you really are, at least a little bit, racist. Did the Nigerian President only get elected because of the colour of his skin?  Why is it such an issue in America as far as you're concerned? If the entire election race were carried out behind screens most people would have been hard pressed to separate the candidates on anything other than traditional left/right policy positions and yet you continually go on about the skin colour issue.

On topic... questionable sources aside, I'm a little shocked that you would be surprised that an incumbent President's opinion polls might dip somewhat in the midst of one of the biggest financial crises in living memory (a crises that he inherited!). Our Taoiseach was sworn in with tremendous support in this country and yet just this week alone we have seen more mass protests asking for his head and even works of art designed to shame and humiliate him.

Personally I shudder to think where we'd be right now if McCain/Palin were putting in their ten cents to this big shit sandwich.
Do you really think the black community voted for this bozo based on the issues?

If it were a white Joe Biden vs a Republican Obama, do you really think the black community would have voted for Biden? Why don't you set aside your attacks of racism for a change and look at the real reason this guy was voted in office, here is a hint, the ISSUES had nothing to do with it. and why you might ask? because he never spoke of the issues, he only spoke of this bullshit mysterious "CHANGE" he was going to bring.
Unbelievable... I just get the impression you're annoyed that the voting practices that have so often favoured your political camp in the past have come back to bite you on the ass. You don't think there are white, inbred hicks all across Middle America and the deep South who don't blindly vote along religious lines? How do you you think Dubya was helped into office twice? Yes, he had support form politically aware right-wing affilated voters but there was an awful lot of uninformed hicks at the ballot box too. The same thing goes for Obama, I'm sure plenty of uninformed voters turned out to vote for purely superficial reasons but there were also a lot of people paying attention to his policies; to deny this is to deny reality.

Instead of focusing on race why not attribute his success to his forward-thinking attitude to the web and the way in which that enhanced his campaign? Would that be such a crazy concept? While McCain was figuring out how to do a search on "the Google" Obama was reaching a new generation of Americans on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube... but of course that has nothing to do with anything, it's because the brotha is black, right?
Great post, now if it only answered the question posed to you. Here let me ask you again.

Do you think the black community would have voted for a Joe Biden over a Republican Obama?

One more thing, I do not have a "political camp", I have my opinions, it just so happens,NONE of my opinions lends me the belief that  govt. is the answer for my problems.

PS. FUCK his forward thinking. His forward thinking has turned a trillion dollar Bush deficit into a 3 trillion deficit in 70 days.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Great post, now if it only answered the question posed to you. Here let me ask you again.

Do you think the black community would have voted for a Joe Biden over a Republican Obama?

One more thing, I do not have a "political camp", I have my opinions, it just so happens,NONE of my opinions lends me the belief that  govt. is the answer for my problems.

PS. FUCK his forward thinking. His forward thinking has turned a trillion dollar Bush deficit into a 3 trillion deficit in 70 days.
So let me get this straight... you do not have a political camp but the entire black population of America does?

Why do you have such a low opinion of black people lowing? Why are you the only one who is allowed to be an individual?

Last edited by Braddock (2009-03-31 04:36:49)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Lowing, I have the feeling that no matter what the Obama administration does, good or bad, you'd still bitch about it. If the current administration would deliver stability to the world economy, world peace, cold fusion, a cure for AIDS, stop global warming and end world hunger, you'd still make threads about how he's the antichrist.

So I'll just get some popcorn and enjoy watching while you pop a vein in your forehead on the internet.
I need around tree fiddy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

So let me get this straight... you do not have a political camp but the entire black population of America does?

Why do you have such a low opinion of black people lowing? Why are you the only one who is allowed to be an individual?
Gee, I guess I forgot to put my "IN GENERAL' clause in my posts. I kinda foolishly assumed that it would be understood that I did not know every black person in America or their voting agenda. I apologize.

Having said that, I would really appricate you standing still and focusing on the question posed to you.

Would Joe Biden have defeated a Repulican Obama?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

I think the question would be better like this: Would a white democrat Obama have defeated a black republican McCain?

Sure.
I need around tree fiddy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

DonFck wrote:

Lowing, I have the feeling that no matter what the Obama administration does, good or bad, you'd still bitch about it. If the current administration would deliver stability to the world economy, world peace, cold fusion, a cure for AIDS, stop global warming and end world hunger, you'd still make threads about how he's the antichrist.

So I'll just get some popcorn and enjoy watching while you pop a vein in your forehead on the internet.
You are very correct. If he does ALL of those things at the expense of Constitution of the US and its citizens and forces me into govt. servitude, I will be bitching.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Gee, I guess I forgot to put my "IN GENERAL' clause in my posts. I kinda foolishly assumed that it would be understood that I did not know every black person in America or their voting agenda. I apologize.

Having said that, I would really appricate you standing still and focusing on the question posed to you.

That's weird I could have sworn you were making sweeping statements about black America's voting habits, my mistake.

A white Obama would have defeated a black McCain I reckon.

Last edited by Braddock (2009-03-31 05:28:20)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

That's weird I could have sworn you were making sweeping statements about black America's voting habits, my mistake.

I did make a sweeping statement,

Now are you going to answer the question or not.

Would Joe Biden have defeated a Republican Obama? Do you believe the black black community vote for a Biden over a republican Obama? Please stop avoiding the question.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

then the Republicans should have run a black candidate...? lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA
Please whatever you do, avoid the question at all cost, and I do not blame you, for an honest answer would pretty much destroy your belief that Obama was voted in on the issues at hand and not his celebrity or race.

Why do you think he was made into a celebrity in the first place? Because he never would have won addressing the issues.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

I did make a sweeping statement,

Now are you going to answer the question or not.

Would Joe Biden have defeated a Republican Obama? Do you believe the black black community vote for a Biden over a republican Obama? Please stop avoiding the question.
To be honest lowing I think America was fed up with Republicanism and the Bush era. A Republican Obama would have been tied back to the Bush administration in the same way that McCain was, you can't call for change when it was your own party that fucked things up in the first place... reminds me a bit of Pappy O'Daniel's son suggesting they call for change in their election campaign when they themselves were the incumbent in O Brother Where Art Thou!

By the way Joe Biden wasn't running for President... a white Obama would have defeated a black McCain.

Last edited by Braddock (2009-03-31 05:45:09)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard