+1,716|6884|St. Andrews / Oslo

FatherTed wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Lmao that was quite a good insult.

In comparison with Ted
does that mean my insults are bad?!?

I'm too nice to insult people anyway.
'tis why we love you <3
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
phishman420
Banned
+821|5833
surprised this hasnt been closed yet
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6773|London, England
Most of the time I wish I'm drunk rather than sober

That don't mean I go ahead and actually go forth with the plan, Uzique once again shows how he takes the initiative and is proactive in doing things he sets out on doing

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-03-24 13:30:22)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6817|NT, like Mick Dundee

Uzique reminds me of one of my best mates some times.

Now is one of them.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6652|so randum

Mekstizzle wrote:

Most of the time I wish I'm drunk rather than sober

That don't mean I go ahead and actually go forth with the plan, Uzique once again shows how he takes the initiative and is proactive in doing things he sets out on doing
I want to be drunk

I'm going out in a bit to get drunk

Mek, getting drunk really isnt hard!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghettoperson
+1,943|6801

I want to be drunk, but thanks to getting drunk on other dates I can't because I have a shitload of work that needs to be done.
bennisboy
+829|6798|Poundland
Jeez, if bf2s turning into an e-journal for whiny adolescents?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6652|so randum

ghettoperson wrote:

I want to be drunk, but thanks to getting drunk on other dates I can't because I have a shitload of work that needs to be done.
Do the work drunk?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6817|NT, like Mick Dundee

Life: Best viewed through beer-goggles.

And yes Bennis, this is turning into a live journal for whiny adolescents and drunk british Toffs.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5695|Toronto
Shit son, Uzique is an amazing troll.

Hilarious that you think you are a 'radical' while you attend Oxford and claim to be financially 'set for life' regardless of life choices. Hardly the mind blowing paradox a man like you should be able to produce even while drunk/high/power tripping. "Fuck structured ideologically-capitalist and oppressive society," Uzique, you are oppressive society. <3

But you are a great troll and oddly entertaining. In a way I cannot explain I like you for that.

Carry on.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5727|The Wild West
bad things happen to bad people.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6113|Places 'n such
This thread makes me realise how i'm far too sober...
Also makes me lol, someone give this man a medal.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Tarique won't appreciate you calling this topic a whiny adolescent bf2s journal entry, he prefers to call it his set of whiny adolescent inebriated memoirs

You know how he is with shit like that
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5695|Toronto

Man With No Name wrote:

And good things arise from the bad. Uzique will have an epiphany and either drop out of school and be the radical he apparently wants to be, or he'll scare the shit out of himself and stop drinking excessively on days he has to attend class.

Or better yet he continues to get fucked on school days, somehow manages to pull an education out of the wreck and rides off into the sunset.

All are fine options.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5727|The Wild West
Im hoping for the worst
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6113|Places 'n such

Pochsy wrote:

Man With No Name wrote:

And good things arise from the bad. Uzique will have an epiphany and either drop out of school and be the radical he apparently wants to be, or he'll scare the shit out of himself and stop drinking excessively on days he has to attend class.

Or better yet he continues to get fucked on school days, somehow manages to pull an education out of the wreck and rides off into the sunset.

All are fine options.
Last one doesn't work.
Tried it last year and now I'm re-sitting A-Levels. Yay!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6681|Global Command
This thread has been reported by a shall-remain-unnamed poopybutt.

Rather than close perhaps we should move it to DST, that'll kill it with fire.

Carry on.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6113|Places 'n such
I have visions of some half naked crazy wandering around oxford trying to start a revolution atm.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
If you move this to DST we will be forced to discuss the effects of excess alcohol on our educational systems and how the binge drinking culture of the UK youth is detrimental to the society

Then the real party begins
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5695|Toronto

presidentsheep wrote:

I have visions of some half naked crazy wandering around oxford trying to start a revolution atm.
Nah, I imagine he managed to keep his clothes...but he definitely is wandering around trying to start a revolution founded on the dogma of his music collection.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6622

Pochsy wrote:

Man With No Name wrote:

All are fine options.
it was irony and sarcasm
go quote and plagiarise some more academic google-able websites, you fucking phony ass failure of a motherfucker.

jesus bennis, im so suprised; a post that doesnt contain (a) a reference to how many girls you get, (b) a reference to your amazing job prospects at 'x' collapsing financial institution or (c) a photo of your metrosexually-pouting self dressed in the fineries of shit 14 year old nu-rave fashion. fuck off back to bath you immense abortion, hahahahah.

poschy step off the soapbox you are the meaning of insignificant, everything you claim and imaginatively aspire to be on the internet, you fail to do with conviction and convincing effect. i am nothing but suspicious of your terrible grammar, terrible spelling, and terrible ability to quote top-ranking google-search webpages.

flame me to death, report me to purgatory and banish me to hell, you'll never kill my spirit!
damn those potato wedges were good.

seriously, the revolutionary stuff was a joke, i realise the self-irony of being revolutionary whilst riding the wave of mid-upper class society at a well established institutional university. i dont claim to be anything other than conservative in all actuality, but an essay on marx plus a voracious appetite for beatnik literature means i was readily willing to drunkenly parody. why are you seriously trying to mock the ramblings of a pissed up student? christ, fulfilling behaviour much?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5737

Damn where are all the great bf2s flamers and trolls when you need them? Uzique is on a rampage of insults.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6784

Fuck you uzique

Spoiler (highlight to read):
waits for insult <333

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard