Warhammer
+18|5821

tuckergustav wrote:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5628/46789401.jpg

The guy at 2:45...lol
LOL!!! I personally like Jonathan Hoenig though he is a great economist analyst.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6799|BC, Canada
it would be insulting if the guy wasn't so obviously a tool.... be funny to see them drop him in a war zone and see what he thinks though.
GR34
+215|6685|ALBERTA> CANADA

Flecco wrote:

GR34 wrote:

Holey fuck I watched that today in social it pissed me off I was like ima kill me an American

Iz dat sum ignant rednekz?
I was referring to the host. I also herd that the guys on the show were fierd and that the comedian are no longer allowed to play at yuk yuks in Edmonton
Warhammer
+18|5821
The show is still airing, which is good.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6854|Purplicious Wisconsin
Oh God lol, you Canadians should seriously clean up your own backyards before you go about bitchin' on other people's.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6293|what

War Man wrote:

Oh God lol, you Canadians should seriously clean up your own backyards before you go about bitchin' on other people's.
Yeah, because... wait. What?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5715|The Wild West
https://www.640wgst.com/cc-common/mlib/1153/06/1153_1214681848.jpg
Roc18
`
+655|5931|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Tom Green shares his thoughts
Warhammer
+18|5821
What is funny Tom Green was on not too long ago on Red Eye.

Last edited by Warhammer (2009-03-24 19:08:05)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6920|Great Brown North

AussieReaper wrote:

War Man wrote:

this too confused me
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6805|NT, like Mick Dundee

krazed wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

War Man wrote:

this too confused me
War Man... READY FOR WAR!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Warhammer
+18|5821
First of all, If you pay attention to what they are saying in the video. You will notice that Greg admits he respects people for serving their country after Jonathan Hoenig said it. Proof he respects the men and women serving Canada.

Second, Greg Gutfeld's show is not to be taken seriously they are being humorous.

Third, Greg is conservative leaning. Seriously Canadians criticize what we do with our country and have insulted to us before (online experience with canadian people), yet when you get invaded you would know we have no choice, but to help defend due to strategic position and as an ally. I believe it is more likely your liberal policy and manner that Greg was poking fun at.

Fourth, your military funding takes up 1.1% of GDP that is 132nd in the world (according to wikipedia if you have better information please share). If we ever did (not saying we will) invade your country we would definitely take better care of funding your men and women then you have (of course you may critisize about using military for dangerous situations like war on terror).

Fifth, how the HELL did you get EQUIPMENT shortages to begin with! Doesn't sound you take your military seriously anyway with this news.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Bit l8 warhammer m8. Others have pretty much covered it.

Just curious, who would have a reason to invade Canukistan?
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6767|Canada
i love how americans refer to my country in the terms of "if u get invaded, you know we have to defend you" what bull shit is that? We are equally allied. we need eachother. its not a one sided thing. i dont care about how strong ur military is, and how u could invade canada, fact of the matter is, CANADA gives you the majority of your raw materials. life would be rough for you if we closed our borders to you guys. (this post is reffering to Warman...READY FOR WAR!)
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6293|what

Flecco wrote:

For the milk transportation devices advanced technology.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6767|Canada

AussieReaper wrote:

Flecco wrote:

For the milk transportation devices advanced technology.
and canned maple syrup, for serious.
Warhammer
+18|5821
Canadians do have HUGE amounts of land and resources. Good place to deport illegals to the cold regions instead polluting our main states. Some personal vendettas...That is about it.

Last edited by Warhammer (2009-03-24 20:44:17)

Karbin
+42|6435
Ok Warhammer...  I'll tell you why, I for one, are ticked about the statements made.

I've been putting up with that kind of crap from the time I was in uniform..... 20+ years ago, including the "Invade Canada" B.S.

I can just imagine the fall out on the world stage IF the US did... Your best and biggest trading partner... the number one supplyer of oil and natural gas... just to name a couple.
REAL good for your image.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Karbin wrote:

Ok Warhammer...  I'll tell you why, I for one, are ticked about the statements made.

I've been putting up with that kind of crap from the time I was in uniform..... 20+ years ago, including the "Invade Canada" B.S.

I can just imagine the fall out on the world stage IF the US did... Your best and biggest trading partner... the number one supplyer of oil and natural gas... just to name a couple.
Just confused...

Why would Canada being the USA's major trading partner concern them if they were planning an invasion?

It's not like after they've annexed the place you can stop trading with them.
Karbin
+42|6435

Flecco wrote:

Karbin wrote:

Just confused...

Why would Canada being the USA's major trading partner concern them if they were planning an invasion?

Think of the reaction on the world stage.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6658|Montucky
https://www.softshoe-slim.com/covers2/a/adams_bryan06.jpg

Thanks Canada.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Karbin wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Karbin wrote:

Just confused...

Think of the reaction on the world stage.
?

What reaction? Australia would lol. Russia would lol. Britain would lol. China would lol. France would shout for a bit. Japan would lol. Germany would lol.

.... Spoiler (highlight to read):
Contents of post are obviously a joke.
Warhammer
+18|5821

Karbin wrote:

As I said...Greg said in the same clip that he respects anyone that serves his country. The invading Canada was just an exaggeration to be funny. He didn't actually mean it. I have been watching his show before, and I am telling you this segment was not for real.

Obviously, we never did invade your country therefore we respect what you guys are. We are not that type of nation. Our reaction to some of you criticizing us of our personal conflicts leads to the "invade Canada bullshit." Though we don't actually mean it...Most of us I am guessing.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6854|Purplicious Wisconsin
Seriously karbin, why the hell would we invade Canada? Have you been watching that southpark movie where USA and Canada go to war with eachother?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6648

War Man wrote:

Seriously karbin, why the hell would we invade Canada? Have you been watching that southpark movie where USA and Canada go to war with eachother?
The US gov is after me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard