Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
13/f/taiwan
Member
+940|4077
Do you guys have a Team speak/Ventrillo server we can use?
Dauntless
super helpful
+2,207|5121|London

212.187.246.58:8769

Is what I use
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|5044|NT, like Mick Dundee

NooBesT wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I haven't played in awhile.. I'll have to go in there and get destroyed .. oh shiz where is my disc.
You don't need a disk? It's STEAM...
Disc saves on downloading about 3/4ths of it or more. Much faster for most.

@ Taiwan it's $20. We still get steam prices in USD here. They know they can't use local currency because then the ripoff prices we get charged would be shown.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|4847

Flecco wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I haven't played in awhile.. I'll have to go in there and get destroyed .. oh shiz where is my disc.
You don't need a disk? It's STEAM...
Disc saves on downloading about 3/4ths of it or more. Much faster for most.

@ Taiwan it's $20. We still get steam prices in USD here. They know they can't use local currency because then the ripoff prices we get charged would be shown.
For most...

Not for me though.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Dauntless
super helpful
+2,207|5121|London

Flecco wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I haven't played in awhile.. I'll have to go in there and get destroyed .. oh shiz where is my disc.
You don't need a disk? It's STEAM...
Disc saves on downloading about 3/4ths of it or more. Much faster for most.

@ Taiwan it's $20. We still get steam prices in USD here. They know they can't use local currency because then the ripoff prices we get charged would be shown.
Yeah but it doesn't stop you using a proxy to buy it in another currency D: or getting somone in another country to gift it to you and you paypal them.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|4847

Dauntless wrote:

Flecco wrote:

NooBesT wrote:


You don't need a disk? It's STEAM...
Disc saves on downloading about 3/4ths of it or more. Much faster for most.

@ Taiwan it's $20. We still get steam prices in USD here. They know they can't use local currency because then the ripoff prices we get charged would be shown.
Yeah but it doesn't stop you using a proxy to buy it in another currency D: or getting somone in another country to gift it to you and you paypal them.
I heard that they'll ban your account or something if you use proxy to buy it.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|4571|14072

Sidsnot wrote:

Says the US server is using an older protocol than my client?
Same problem.. I can't get in.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,430|4343|London, England

Cool beans man
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|5226|"Frisco"

Fixed (updated) the US server.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|4784|NSW, Australia

legionair wrote:

EU>US>AU
I WILL FUCKING END YOU



Spoiler (highlight to read):
im not fucking kidding

as long as there is no ping limit on the US i should get on no worries
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|4847
I could be an admin on the US server, as I think you would need at least one.
Kez
Member
+778|4082|London, UK
If it is possible, I'll admin if I manage to get in some donations towards the maintainence of the server


Great news nonetheless I'll be on tonight!!!!

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-03-15 06:11:52)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|5002|EU

RavyGravy wrote:

legionair wrote:

EU>US>AU
I WILL FUCKING END YOU



Spoiler (highlight to read):
im not fucking kidding

as long as there is no ping limit on the US i should get on no worries
stfu
Kez
Member
+778|4082|London, UK

RavyGravy wrote:

legionair wrote:

EU>US>AU
I WILL FUCKING END YOU



Spoiler (highlight to read):
im not fucking kidding

as long as there is no ping limit on the US i should get on no worries
Thank fuck you can't come on EU I fucking hate Aussies


Spoiler (highlight to read):
xx <3
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|4781|dm_maidenhead
What rotation and settings are going to be used?
I reccomend a rotation of all non arena stock maps and the rest of the settings vanilla.
Its not that I don't like arena, its just I think it would empty the server if it came up after a normal map.

I don't think many admins are really needed for TF2. I rarely go on a server and think someone really needs to be kicked. Its more laid back. The only thing we need admins for is to change map, e.g if hyrdo came on and emptied the server.

I don't know how it works with I3D but we'll need sourcemod installed because it just makes everything a hell of a lot easier.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|4847

Peter wrote:

What rotation and settings are going to be used?
I reccomend a rotation of all non arena stock maps and the rest of the settings vanilla.
Its not that I don't like arena, its just I think it would empty the server if it came up after a normal map.

I don't think many admins are really needed for TF2. I rarely go on a server and think someone really needs to be kicked. Its more laid back. The only thing we need admins for is to change map, e.g if hyrdo came on and emptied the server.

I don't know how it works with I3D but we'll need sourcemod installed because it just makes everything a hell of a lot easier.
Well there was a hacker on the server yesterday.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|4781|dm_maidenhead

NooBesT wrote:

Peter wrote:

What rotation and settings are going to be used?
I reccomend a rotation of all non arena stock maps and the rest of the settings vanilla.
Its not that I don't like arena, its just I think it would empty the server if it came up after a normal map.

I don't think many admins are really needed for TF2. I rarely go on a server and think someone really needs to be kicked. Its more laid back. The only thing we need admins for is to change map, e.g if hyrdo came on and emptied the server.

I don't know how it works with I3D but we'll need sourcemod installed because it just makes everything a hell of a lot easier.
Well there was a hacker on the server yesterday.
Okay then just ban Dauntless.

Btw this is what I think the map rotation should be http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p2557349
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|4847

Peter wrote:

Btw this is what I think the map rotation should be http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p2557349
Add CTF_Well and that rotation is perfect
Kez
Member
+778|4082|London, UK

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Peter wrote:

Btw this is what I think the map rotation should be http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p2557349
Add CTF_Well and that rotation is perfect
ctf - do not want
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|4847

Kptk92 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Peter wrote:

Btw this is what I think the map rotation should be http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p2557349
Add CTF_Well and that rotation is perfect
ctf - do not want
wat, Well is the shit on ctf.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|4849
Very nice.

Now all you need is someone to play in them.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5140

what the fork is TF2?

Uzique wrote:

Very nice.

Now all you need is someone to play in them.
not around here.  be lucky to get a few people in them.  maybe you will see more on a pre arranged meeting.

Last edited by usmarine (2009-03-16 15:17:21)

Dauntless
super helpful
+2,207|5121|London

Shut up marine, we'll get plenty of guys, the BF2 server was full almost everyday when we filled it up, and lots of guys play TF2

Also, TF2 is http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/

I haven't played a game so much since BF2.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5140

Dauntless wrote:

Shut up marine, we'll get plenty of guys, the BF2 euro server was full almost everyday when we filled it up
fxd
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|4847
I'm on the Gibson one (US) right now. Join bitches.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard