ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6371|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
suuuuriously

German prosecutors said Wednesday they have charged retired Ohio auto worker John Demjanjuk with more than 29,000 counts of accessory to murder for his time as a guard at the Nazis' Sobibor death camp, and will seek his extradition from the U.S.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29633400/

well not exactly my neighbor, but he lives 15 minutes from me
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

yep.... my aunt lived next door to him in the 80's.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6548|Long Island, New York
<3 Nazi Hunters.

Rot in hell, you fucking bastard.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
So how do you punish such a man? At the age of 88 death isn't much of a punishment. I suppose all of this humiliation counts towards the punishment in his own eyes.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-03-11 17:49:39)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

Superior Mind wrote:

So how do you punish such a man?
take all his food away.  make him sleep on a wood bunk with no warm clothes till he dies.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6585|London
too little too late, he's already gotten away with it tbh
Roc18
`
+655|5801|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

usmarine wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

take all his food away.  make him sleep on a wood bunk with no warm clothes till he dies.
this
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703

Roc18 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

this
Sounds about right. It is almost equal to what his prisoners endured and within the bounds of what is morally acceptable.
Stimey
­
+786|6130|Ontario | Canada
Was he just a guard?
­
­
­
­
­
­
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5988|Blue Mountain State

Poseidon wrote:

<3 Nazi Hunters.

https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

Stimey wrote:

Was he just a guard?
Sounds it.

I'm not sure of my views on this.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock

FatherTed wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Was he just a guard?
Sounds it.

NBC wrote:

Demjanjuk is accused of participating in the murders while he was a guard at the Nazi camp in occupied Poland between March and September 1943.
Seems he helped out.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

Poseidon wrote:

<3 Nazi Hunters.

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

Adams_BJ wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Was he just a guard?
Sounds it.

NBC wrote:

Demjanjuk is accused of participating in the murders while he was a guard at the Nazi camp in occupied Poland between March and September 1943.
Seems he helped out.
They all did.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

Has anyone heard of the Milgram Experiments? Very interesting. We'd all like to think that if we were ordered to exterminate thousands of people we'd do the honourable thing and refuse, the Milgram Exeriments painted a different picture.

That being said all those who aided in causing the Holocaust should be held accountable, even if punishment is no longer really an option.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command

Ty wrote:

Has anyone heard of the Milgram Experiments? Very interesting. We'd all like to think that if we were ordered to exterminate thousands of people we'd do the honourable thing and refuse, the Milgram Exeriments painted a different picture.

That being said all those who aided in causing the Holocaust should be held accountable, even if punishment is no longer really an option.
I have.

The experiments basically show that if Obama orders food to halt and certain people to starve, they will starve even if there is a web cam showing the emaciated bodies.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

usmarine wrote:

yep.... my aunt lived next door to him in the 80's.
The guy gets around eh?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

Ty wrote:

What's your views on the leniency afforded to the companies who made things like the Zyklon gas?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Stimey
­
+786|6130|Ontario | Canada

FatherTed wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Sounds it.

NBC wrote:

Seems he helped out.
They all did.
tbh

most guards were just following orders were they not?
­
­
­
­
­
­
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

Stimey wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Sounds it.

Seems he helped out.
They all did.
tbh

most guards were just following orders were they not?
So said Eichmann.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6726
He should have to walk barefoot through the snow in raggedy clothing and get a cup of broth with a couple of grains of rice in it every day
and if he acts up... shoot him...   seriously though... I wonder how he lives everyday knowing how much evil he was a part of...?
Love is the answer
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
+9|6208|San Clemente(best city ever)

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

.   seriously though... I wonder how he lives everyday knowing how much evil he was a part of...?
probably blocked it out or tried to rationalize it somehow some way.

and that experiment mentioned (dont remember the name) stated that authority will make people do almost anything...
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6521|Gold Coast
Uhhh, Mao and Stalin's rules were worse than Hitler's. Where are the Chinese guys getting punished for all their shit in the '50s? Why arent Russians from the '50s too getting fucked up for their labour camps? They housed millions of surrendering German army soldiers. Soldiers, not Nazis. They followed their orders, just like this guy was probably doing the same?

I guarantee you, if you were a guard of a camp like that, you would be in no position to say 'Fuck off' to your superior. You'd just agree and do it before they get you. Unless ofc he was a psycho about and killed them everyday like a blood-thirsty savage, then meh.
Too little, too late
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland
Some of you people shock me. He was following out his orders. Its more than likely he had no choice. Odds are he was brought into the army through conscription anyway. I doubt he signed up so he could kill jews!
If he hadnt done what he was told he'd have probably ended  up in a camp along with his whole family because he hadn't followed orders.
You cant punish someone for doing something they had no real choice in. It would be like punishing someone for what they did while a mad-man was holding a gun to their head and following their orders
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock

bennisboy's member title wrote:

Pro Queer Hunter
NAZI!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard