mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6207|Uk
Me and a few mates have taken up playing LAN sessions every now and again as something extra to do when we get bored and do endurance races on GT4. We have started doing it with Age of Mythology and was wondering if anyone could think of any good LAN games that are easy to run (as we are using not amazing laptops that my friend has a load of) and is either cheap enough to buy like 5 copies of or doesnt need the disk to run.

As these laptops are used by my friends dad for IT technician purposes anything we download is uninstalled every time they go back, and so torrenting is not really an option.

cheers
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Quake 3 is good fun. No CD required. It's ridiculously cheap, or you could even get it other places, but I see that that isn't an option.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
BF2 AIX mod is made for LAN
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6323|Troy, New York

mtb0minime wrote:

Quake 3 is good fun. No CD required. It's ridiculously cheap, or you could even get it other places, but I see that that isn't an option.
Or just get quake live : P
Call of Duty 1 is great. Starwars Battlefront Games are just fun, and Counter Strike: Condition Zero can be some fun with a ton of bots against the real people for the lulz.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6746
http://www.urbanterror.net/news.php

and super easy to run. I've got my entire computer programming class playing it...all 22 of us. Its great fun
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

h4hagen wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Or just get quake live : P
Yeah I was gonna mention that, too, but it's still in beta afaik, so I dunno how easy beta keys are to come by.
Hell, I only played it once myself, I should really get around playing with it more. Bring back some good memories
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma
We had a LAN match with cod2 during our Calculus class.
lots of fun.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard