ssoftmaiden
+2|5525
Hello fellow gamers , I'm hosting a Ladies Night Out for BF2.  It's going to be hosted on my clan server and my clan's created a password protected  ventrilo channel for us but we "all female gamers" are allowed to travel anywhere in the vent channels to visit /socialize as they will.  If you know any women can you please pass this message on to them and my xfire id

ssoftmaiden

Thanks and your all welcome to join this night of Ladies Gaming Together.  If  your coming with a female clan member for this night, just post in our forums or send me an xfire note and I'll put your name on the "List " lol to make sure you make it in and that your not kicked to make room.
   It's going to be in the Last week of March, I haven't figured out the times yet.   We will have admins on during this whole day of Ladies Gaming Together for all the asshats lol who will want to teamkill us cause they lose control.  It's happened lol I used to host a womens gaming night a couple years ago.  I'm looking forward to this event again.  I'm thinking of  hosting it twice a month and see how that goes.  Like I said, pass this on to anyone who knows Women BF2  gamers or anyone in your clan. 

Thanks and Till Next Time  Ssofty

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Ok here it is, Ladies Night of BF2 is goin to be on Saturday the 28th of March @ pacific 10:00 am , 11:00 am Mountain time , central time 12:00 pm and eastern time 1:00 pm , here's the ip's for the server to be gamed on.

=NoC=

8.6.75.219 standard port

and the vent info I will pm you when you contact me.

Add me to xfire,

ssoftmaiden

Last edited by ssoftmaiden (2009-03-17 22:00:53)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6374|the land of bourbon
pics pl0x
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
ssoftmaiden
+2|5525
pics pl0x?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

ssoftmaiden wrote:

pics pl0x?
Never mind him.

We have some female players registered here, unfortunately they can't be filtered through the user list.
I need around tree fiddy.
ssoftmaiden
+2|5525
cheeze whiz eh lol
Fateless
+36|6235|Jennifer Connellys Pants
I know of a few. I'll direct them here.
ssoftmaiden
+2|5525
Thanks Fatleless thats awesome , as it stands now , i have maybe a handfull

p.s.
what's a Karma ?

Last edited by ssoftmaiden (2009-03-10 14:09:12)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6456|cuntshitlake

Fateless wrote:

I know of a few. I'll direct them here.
Same.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6374|the land of bourbon

ssoftmaiden wrote:

what's a Karma ?
you can give people a +1 karma if you like their post, it helps you out, etc...  guess who gave you your first one?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5925|CA
Good luck.  Unfortunately you need six people to start a server...
ssoftmaiden
+2|5525

GravyDan wrote:

Good luck.  Unfortunately you need six people to start a server...
well, GravyDan, a little history on Ladies Night, we need two admins on just to kick all the lookie loooo's from Ladies Night.  There are always guys teamkilling the women and teabaging them so the admins ban them till the days out.  So what I've done is invited the clans of the women into the server too so there are less people to consintrate   It's worked in the past.  But in the past, I had alot more women, as I said, I have six including me. 

I have a list that  I hand over to my clan admins with clan tags and other ID's so they don't kick them.  want to come ? lol
count me in i wanna play!!
phishman420
Banned
+821|5674
im playin if kimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is
ssoftmaiden
+2|5525
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ,  another female player that's great Kimmmm, it's goin to be the last week of March.  I so look forward to gamin with you and your friends  oh and add me to xfire

ssoftmaiden

Last edited by ssoftmaiden (2009-03-14 13:32:48)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6758|Cambridge (UK)

ssoftmaiden wrote:

If you know any women
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6638

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

count me in i wanna play!!
I thoguht Kimm was a guy?
robcr9
+111|5973
she is.
ssoftmaiden
+2|5525
dam, well i guess Kimm is used for both females and males , lol so laugh it up blade ,

p.s.
ohyah , LADIES NIGHT OF BF2 LOL don't forget to pass it on

Last edited by ssoftmaiden (2009-03-14 13:49:35)

Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

phishman420 wrote:

im playin if kimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is
lol you have a pussy?
ssoftmaiden
+2|5525
Ok here it is, Ladies Night of BF2 is goin to be on Saturday the 28th of March @ pacific 10:00 am , 11:00 am Mountain time , central time 12:00 pm and eastern time 1:00 pm , here's the ip's for the server to be gamed on.

=NoC=

8.6.75.219 standard port

and the vent info I will pm you when you contact me.

Add me to xfire,

ssoftmaiden

Last edited by ssoftmaiden (2009-03-17 22:02:06)

ssoftmaiden - just saw your post, added ya on xfire - talk to ya soon

o ya, blademaster and robcr9 can have a cup of shut the fuck up
Gorntdot
+2|5550|PLYMOUTH/UK
My miss's has spoken about playing 'bf2'/.......i'll point her here

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard