+33|6734|wales. uk
as thread says just wondering!!!

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c38/maincourse69/skillandcourage.jpg
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6697|The Hague, Netherlands
https://img41.imageshack.us/my.php?image=manierlagrenade7vw.jpg

I can't tell if there are more :p

Last edited by dodge_this(fr) (2006-01-31 10:06:30)

chickenmuncher
+2|6759| U.S.A.

but I've thrown countless greades into full hummers, lol its blows up and the bodies fly out the back.
cat4ever
+69|6761|CATALONIA
lol 5 kills
bs6749
+3|6752

chickenmuncher wrote:

but I've thrown countless greades into full hummers, lol its blows up and the bodies fly out the back.
Hmmm. That's strange. Last I knew the humvee only holds 4 (1 + 3). The most I have had is 4. It was on Mashtuur City. I was on top of the tall tank or silo or whatever by the powerplant when a bunch of MEC guys ran in to cap the base. I said what the hell and tossed a nade in and BOOM 4 kills. I wish I would have taken a screenshot because it was one of those "good times".
Shiethappens
+0|6759
3. I was just trowing grenades for fun and suddely a car drove to me, the grenade explode and i killed 3 man. That was Lol.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6747|Finland
6 or 7 with GL and maybe 5 or something with hand grenade
Buzerk1
+44|6844
Most I had was 4 (3 with the nade + 1  died because something blow up because of the grenade)

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-01-31 10:19:04)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6714|Antarctica
6, but I've seen a guy get 8 kills with a nade.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6786
4 is most i have killed with a single granade, but  i have killed 5 with a single claymore.
CackNBallz
+45|6751|Toronto, Canada
5 and then 15 seconds later 6.  The way it happened was I killed most of the squad at the Hotel CP in Sharqi Peninsula.  I start making my way to cap the Construction Site when my commander spots an infantry at the Hotel.  I chuck another grenade and ALL 5 of the guys I just blew up spawned on the squad leader and BOOM! 6 kills!

LOL's, OMG's,  "this is BS" started trickling through the chat and cackles of laughter with my squad members over VoIP.  It was an awesome moment.

I have also killed all 6 guys in a blackhawk once.  I was angled off to the side and behind and it hit almost dead centre within belly killed all inside and dropping the blackhawk to about 4 bars of armour when it landed hard to the ground.  I immediately stole it and brought it back to MEC helipad to repair. Started up a squad and a few guys joined and spawned. Ownage.
FILAMU_NOR
+0|6689|Bærum, norway
i had 9 once 2 hummers and a guy standing next to them
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6757|Mark it zero.
most i had was 4 with a single grenade. but i had a 5 person claymore (threw it out the doorway at the hotel on karkand and it killed all those medics that were lined up)
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6727|Melbourne, Australia
i think mine was like 4 in 1 grenade... all teammates!!! i swear to god they aer all out to get me i chuck it and they seriously all ran over an jumped on it.. :s KICK / BAN hurray!!
Teckademics
+1|6734|Savannah GA
HA... i hafs more 10 kils on kark..think spawn campers.. first spawn + my nade = OWNED JOR TEAM.
comfort
+1|6768

CackNBallz wrote:

I have also killed all 6 guys in a blackhawk once.
One of my favorite kills ever in the game was a blackhawk kill at the Mashtuur power plant.  I had C4'd the top of the flagpole and got the 6 kills as he hovered down on the flag.  It was pre-patch, so I got the 6 flag defends at the same time for a quick 18 points.

On the grenades, I nailed an entire squad of 6 with 1 toss while they were trying to cap at the Mashtuur Mosque.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

Six for me. I threw a grenade into a full black-smoke-billowing Blackhawk, just to see if I could. Turns out I could. The initial blast took out the three passengers and after a short time the 'Hawk exploded.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6764
5, I managed to chuck a grenade into a blackhawk that was taking off with almost a full load.  was quite fun to watch people go flying out the sides.
Wildbill100372
+1|6693
Four with a hand grenade, six with C4 (full Blackhawk trying to cap a flag in Mashtuur).
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

12 with hand nade, 6 with GL

hands on Kark, at the bum rush point, and the GL on wake, blackhawk
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6841
6(could have been 8)
On Karkand, my buddy and I were on that building next to the hotel and there was a huge mass of MEC guys around the flag, my buddy threw a grenade and killed two guys, I threw one and killed 6 guys. xD it made my night.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6822
Impossible in BF2 code to get more than 6 kills with one explosion. Anyone who says more than 6 has thrown more than one or is bullshitting.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6771

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Impossible in BF2 code to get more than 6 kills with one explosion. Anyone who says more than 6 has thrown more than one or is bullshitting.
Where did you get this info from?

I think I believe it though... today I was on Wake waiting for the attack chopper to spawn and about 8 other players decided they wanted the chopper as well. We were all standing on a big circle and I just couldn't help myself so I dropped a grenade and ran for my life. 6 of the 8 ended up dead which looked frickin awesome. Then I went ahead and revived like 5 of them till I got booted for a -24 score...
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6771

I got 6 when I blew up a boat just as it reached the shore in Devil's Perch

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard