Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6069|South Florida

Pochsy wrote:

Should I start a hamster football league using those little toy helmets you get in gumball machines and hamsters I can get for free from a friend? The football would be a bit of popcorn and I'd raise a divider to start the action each play. Good plan?
oh jesus that sounds amazing
15 more years! 15 more years!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5130

Mitch why are only 3 people bumping this thread?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6069|South Florida

Macbeth wrote:

Mitch why are only 3 people bumping this thread?
Cause my answers are too awesome!
15 more years! 15 more years!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6209|NT, like Mick Dundee

So no plans for military service then Mitch?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6306

Flecco wrote:

So no plans for military service then Mitch?
ready for war
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5087|Toronto
Mitch, I have been awake for 36 hours now yet I do not feel tired. I have tried laying in bed to see if the feeling would set in, but nothing. Do I have a problem?
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6069|South Florida

Flecco wrote:

So no plans for military service then Mitch?
No i will serve the people of this country by joining the revolution rather than the service

Pochsy wrote:

Mitch, I have been awake for 36 hours now yet I do not feel tired. I have tried laying in bed to see if the feeling would set in, but nothing. Do I have a problem?
No your just trying to hard. If you were in a place where you had to stay up you'd be out

Last edited by Mitch (2009-03-10 22:16:49)

15 more years! 15 more years!
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6052
what do you plan to do on your 1000th day as a bf2s member? Will it include sex with a member of bf2s who's username may or may not rhyme with moreman
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5697|what

Is this the worst thread ever?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6044|so randum
If you could go anywhere in the world, excluding America, where would it be?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6069|South Florida

FatherTed wrote:

If you could go anywhere in the world, excluding America, where would it be?
New Zealand, i heard its nice there. And free'r then america from what ive heard.


CanadianLoser wrote:

what do you plan to do on your 1000th day as a bf2s member? Will it include sex with a member of bf2s who's username may or may not rhyme with moreman
Guess we will have to see!

Last edited by Mitch (2009-03-11 09:00:54)

15 more years! 15 more years!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6215|UK
how did you feel when you jizzed in her mouth?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6069|South Florida

m3thod wrote:

how did you feel when you jizzed in her mouth?
Heavenly tbh. So so awesome.
15 more years! 15 more years!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6044|so randum
Would you get bummed for $1mil?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
phishman420
Banned
+821|5225
why does this thread suck so hard compared to ft's
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6069|South Florida

FatherTed wrote:

Would you get bummed for $1mil?
Yes

phishman420 wrote:

why does this thread suck so hard compared to ft's
I dunno ft has more fans
15 more years! 15 more years!
Kez
Member
+778|5247|London, UK
would you get your penis pierced for £20
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6215|UK

Mitch wrote:

m3thod wrote:

how did you feel when you jizzed in her mouth?
Heavenly tbh. So so awesome.
did she spit or swallow?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5225
she gave mitch a snowball kiss
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6069|South Florida

Kptk92 wrote:

would you get your penis pierced for £20
No way

m3thod wrote:

Mitch wrote:

m3thod wrote:

how did you feel when you jizzed in her mouth?
Heavenly tbh. So so awesome.
did she spit or swallow?
Swallow
15 more years! 15 more years!
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6013

Is Obama going to kill us all?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5107|Stoke, England
When are you going to delete this thread?
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5138|Dublin, Ireland
You are not Jamie/Ted.

Fail.

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-03-11 11:12:23)

HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6253|Germany
Become something important in the world
Have a lot of money from a job i love doing
Have some fuckin fun before i die
Aaah cute , kids dreams...
Call again in like 8 years after you smacked into the rock bottom truth everybody else calls "real life".
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6069|South Florida

HellHead wrote:

Become something important in the world
Have a lot of money from a job i love doing
Have some fuckin fun before i die
Aaah cute , kids dreams...
Call again in like 8 years after you smacked into the rock bottom truth everybody else calls "real life".
How about 4 years, 6 months later...

I don't want to be important anymore. I just want to be left alone.

I want to own a business and support myself.

Theres no such thing as fun anymore.

Wow my opinion on a lot of things has changed.
Don't lock this thread either, because I am still on topic. HellHead said to come back.

Edit: The anti-olddays nazis will probably lock this anyways. Sheesh. Just dont ban me, im kind of proud of my 200000 days.

Last edited by Mitch (2013-09-15 16:38:04)

15 more years! 15 more years!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2023 Jeff Minard