sgk479
+1|6800
Case in point:  Piss Christ.  How much more offensive to Christians can you get?  Yet there was no arson, and there were no riots.  There were protests, but they knew that violence was not called for.  Why don't Muslims understand that?
BY WHITTSEND

jesus is not just your prophet, hez also our prophet, i havent heard any statement about this 'piss christ' your talkin about but if i ever come across a forum with bad thingz written about jesus i wouldnt forgive any one who wrote in that forum, to half of you lot im known for bad language but if i could get any worse, that would be if i seen somebody say something intolerable about my religion or other prophets, say something bad at my face, like most people i wouldnt swear ad just go sick at ya
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6903|MA, USA

sgk479 wrote:

jesus is not just your prophet, hez also our prophet
He is not my prophet either (I am not Christian).  To Christians, he not simply a prophet, he is the Messiah; the son of God - and as part of the trinity, was the living embodyment of God on Earth.  To Christians Jesus is Divine.

In any case, I think you missed the point - the point is that to a Christian, Jesus is part of the holy trinity which is God; nevertheless, they did not feel the need to commit violent acts when a representation of him was immersed in urine.

sgk479 wrote:

i havent heard any statement about this 'piss christ' your talkin about but if i ever come across a forum with bad thingz written about jesus i wouldnt forgive any one who wrote in that forum
And therein lies the problem.

sgk479 wrote:

to half of you lot im known for bad language but if i could get any worse, that would be if i seen somebody say something intolerable about my religion or other prophets, say something bad at my face, like most people i wouldnt swear ad just go sick at ya
That also, is part of the problem.  Violence is not an acceptable solution.
sgk479
+1|6800

whittsend wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

He is not my prophet either (I am not Christian).  To Christians, he not simply a prophet, he is the Messiah; the son of God - and as part of the trinity, was the living embodyment of God on Earth.  To Christians Jesus is Divine.

In any case, I think you missed the point - the point is that to a Christian, Jesus is part of the holy trinity which is God; nevertheless, they did not feel the need to commit violent acts when a representation of him was immersed in urine.

sgk479 wrote:

i havent heard any statement about this 'piss christ' your talkin about but if i ever come across a forum with bad thingz written about jesus i wouldnt forgive any one who wrote in that forum

sgk479 wrote:

to half of you lot im known for bad language but if i could get any worse, that would be if i seen somebody say something intolerable about my religion or other prophets, say something bad at my face, like most people i wouldnt swear ad just go sick at ya
sometimes....violence is the only solution...
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6828|Stillwater, Ok
And that kind of mentality is not good.  There are times though where you are right it is the only solution.  But that point comes after diplomacy has failed.  A conflict should be worked out by words first before violence.
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6903|MA, USA

sgk479 wrote:

To a Cartoon?
marski
+0|6799
----------------
sgk479 wrote:
----------------

Jesus said.. But I am giving you a new command. You must love each other, just as I have loved you.

Jesus said.. forgive the one who have broken against you because i have forgiven you
for your sins.

“He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

If every one would live by these rules, there wouldent be any war and hatred everywhere.

This thing that upsets the muslims is really silly.. why care about a comic.

if some one would throw dirt on my religion or faith.. its not my right to judge this person, but God.

God Bless ya and peace.

Last edited by marski (2006-02-07 11:49:36)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6881|Salt Lake City

sgk479 wrote:

whittsend wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

And who decides when that is?  Right now it looks the fringe extremists are making that determination, and it doesn't look like some times, it looks like all the time, as the only solution.  The point he is making is that while these cartoons may have been offensive to Muslims, it certainly wasn't worthy of the violence that has ensued as a result of their publication.

You want to boycott products of this country, go right ahead.  You want to voice a disenting opinion to the editor of the paper that made the publication, go ahead.  You want to stage a PEACEFUL protest outside their embasy offices, go ahead.  However, targeting any and all civilians of that country and burning their embasies to the ground is unacceptable...PERIOD.
Rosse_modest
+76|6921|Antwerp, Flanders

sgk479 wrote:

rose_modest...are you related to shakespeare by any chance???
Not to my knowledge. And you missed an s.
Master P
Banned
+0|6799|DenmarK
I Live in Denmark and im Damn Proud of it.. But the thing i wanna say is,if those TowelHeads got a prob they can just move home again,this aint Afghanistan,but I doubt they will do it cause HERE can they and their 9 children get money for doing NOTHING and they get alot,and they still Complain.I Wipe my ass with a Picture of Mohammed Ya Heard !!!!
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6828|Stillwater, Ok
Lol Copenhagen....i know alot of people who use that Dip.  Nasty ass shit too.
Hero764
+0|6829

Master P wrote:

I Live in Denmark and im Damn Proud of it.. But the thing i wanna say is,if those TowelHeads got a prob they can just move home again,this aint Afghanistan,but I doubt they will do it cause HERE can they and their 9 children get money for doing NOTHING and they get alot,and they still Complain.I Wipe my ass with a Picture of Mohammed Ya Heard !!!!
Towel heads?.... Afghanistan?...
-xDookiex-
+0|6927
Frickin muslims in the middle east dont understand, unlike them most of the civilized world is FREE.  We can say and do whatever the hell we want and they have no say in it.  Its completely hilarious how they're all acting, shows how truly stupid they all are.  I do believe this all started from some muslim in Denmark who was pissed at the paper for the one picture, he then took pictures that WERE NOT even in the paper and showed them to Islamic leaders, who then got pissed and insighted riots.  Hope we bomb the shit out of Iran soon to, anyone who mocs the holocaust can rot in hell. Its very insulting that they're holding contest for the best holocaust cartoon.  Theres a HUGE difference between an actual horrific mass murder then a fake "prophet" who was high on poppy seeds and had a dream.
aipotwckma
+5|6800

-xDookiex- wrote:

Frickin muslims in the middle east dont understand, unlike them most of the civilized world is FREE.  We can say and do whatever the hell we want and they have no say in it.  Its completely hilarious how they're all acting, shows how truly stupid they all are.  I do believe this all started from some muslim in Denmark who was pissed at the paper for the one picture, he then took pictures that WERE NOT even in the paper and showed them to Islamic leaders, who then got pissed and insighted riots.  Hope we bomb the shit out of Iran soon to, anyone who mocs the holocaust can rot in hell. Its very insulting that they're holding contest for the best holocaust cartoon.  Theres a HUGE difference between an actual horrific mass murder then a fake "prophet" who was high on poppy seeds and had a dream.
And there is the problem, your opinions are extremely one-sided, you have never been to the Middle East. Life is not the same as it is in Western Democracies. Morally, culturally and religously it is just different. You can't force people to have the same culture and ideas, escpecially if the two cultures are extremly different.

-xDookiex- wrote:

Hope we bomb the shit out of Iran soon to, anyone who mocs the holocaust can rot in hell. Its very insulting that they're holding contest for the best holocaust cartoon.  Theres a HUGE difference between an actual horrific mass murder then a fake "prophet" who was high on poppy seeds and had a dream.
Bombing people isn't that far off from the holocaust if you think of it. Still mass killing of people. You think Americans are innocent, why can't the Average Middle Easterner be innocent too? And for the sake of future debate, I do not support what terrorists are doing in the face of Islam. Islam does not deserve the reputation it has now, because of the stupidity of some people, the rest of the followers have to suffer. Also, the media always shows the "violent" and "extreme" side of Islam. Its funny how one person, Usama bin Ladin, can cause so much tension between two groups of people.
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6901|UK - England

Master P wrote:

What is it with you people and toilet paper?
Why don't you have nine kids (have 90 for all i care)
I guess you are jealous..... They still complain? I guess you work for the benifits agency right? or you on the dole you lazy fck head.
ilyandor
+31|6834|Phoenix, AZ
my dear Flavius Aetius  suck my fucking dick yh, then get fuckin pissed and like most pissed fukcers you drink till you drop or 'blackout' huh? dumb mother fucker you dont black out you end up shaggin your mum coz you wen your pissed that thing of yours hangin out needs sum fuckin atention now you dont give a shiit if its your wife whoz gna give your dick attention, or your sister, or even your mother, son of a bitch you'd fuck your grandma or your daughter thick fuckin fucker you say i cant control my temper?son of a bitch you cant control your FUCKIN DICKZ NEEEDZ mother fucker you cant do shit!!! HW THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKERZ GONA CONTROL YOUR ANGER WHEN YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR DICK???

lol you dumb fuckin asshole hahaha
sgk479 (Today 03:40:01)

SGK479 WHY DONT YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AND NOT THAT RAGHEAD ARABIC ASSWIPE LANGUAGE EY?

P.S. SUCK COCK IN HELL, BYAAAATCH
sgk479
+1|6800

Hero764 wrote:

Master P wrote:

Towel heads?.... Afghanistan?...
firstly id like to say that another name for a wanker isn't master P its masterBATE asshole thats what you were tryna write yh, n secondly,if i ever lived in denmark? hell i would never tell ne1i live there coz itz a real shit hole man ad be embarrased to be danish, danish wtf your all a bunch of wankers and i still rate you for admitting that your danish i mean, your all fuckin queers, your soo fuckin ugly fuckers yh wen ur hed popped outta ur mumz cunt at birth, you were soo fukin ugly the doctor pushed you bk in and said, "shit i took the baby by its ass!"

you danish people are soo fucked up, your really one ugly race of people, fuckin hell i think your probably the shit hole of this planet man your really ugly, you ever looked inthe mirror?do u even have a fuckin mirror?denmark is really full of shit fella n if i were in your place ad keep ma mouth shut instead of yurping and jurping "IM FRAM FACKING DENMARK! AAAAAAAN AHM FACKING PRAAAOUWD TA BE FRAM DENMARK!" you fuckin bunch of queers, you said youll wipe your ass with them pictures huh? you ever wiped your ass with a tissue?!!!! wtf bet your undies are darker then the fuckin mud your houses are made of you smelly stingy bstrdz!!!!

Last edited by sgk479 (2006-02-07 14:44:17)

sgk479
+1|6800

ilyandor wrote:

my dear Flavius Aetius  suck my fucking dick yh, then get fuckin pissed and like most pissed fukcers you drink till you drop or 'blackout' huh? dumb mother fucker you dont black out you end up shaggin your mum coz you wen your pissed that thing of yours hangin out needs sum fuckin atention now you dont give a shiit if its your wife whoz gna give your dick attention, or your sister, or even your mother, son of a bitch you'd fuck your grandma or your daughter thick fuckin fucker you say i cant control my temper?son of a bitch you cant control your FUCKIN DICKZ NEEEDZ mother fucker you cant do shit!!! HW THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKERZ GONA CONTROL YOUR ANGER WHEN YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR DICK???

lol you dumb fuckin asshole hahaha
sgk479 (Today 03:40:01)

SGK479 WHY DONT YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AND NOT THAT RAGHEAD ARABIC ASSWIPE LANGUAGE EY?

P.S. SUCK COCK IN HELL, BYAAAATCH
ilyondor what youve gotta understand is that not every guy you talk to likes having your dick in his mouth you gay fuckin bstrd all give you a better idea yh? y dont you get that cock of yourz and bury it deep into your mamz fuckin cunt ey?or is your mother a tranny? shit am not surprised she probably didnt get enough pleasure fingerin herself so she got a fuckin dick the dumb fuckin hairy gorilla bitch haha and whats this?speak in english?wot the fuck am i talking to you in?chineese? gay bastrd f you cant read soo much ive wrote, here all summarise the whole shit up for you in a few words

YOUR_GAY_AND_AM_STILL_GONNA_BE_YONDER_UR_MUM_YOU_HYPOCRITICAL_PIECE_OF_SHIT
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6908|d
" SGK479 WHY DONT YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AND NOT THAT RAGHEAD ARABIC ASSWIPE LANGUAGE EY"

HAHA now we want to kill the arabic langugae. LOLOL . talk about being a asswipe
ilyandor
+31|6834|Phoenix, AZ
hey! sgk666, your 4th birthday coming up; got all your milk teeth out yet? aaaaahhh,...you want some apple sauce? go to mommy she will feed you some breastmilky- yey!

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY DEAR SGK!

Last edited by ilyandor (2006-02-07 15:02:58)

Beatdown Patrol
+1|6883

sgk479 wrote:

your another gay fuckin homo.

right you've never heard about muslim charity organisations?COZ WE DONT FUCKING ADVERTISE TO EVERY FUCKER WHAT WE DO!!! charity aint something like you advertise it on TV... "oh we help  10000000000 each year save lives..we also do this and fuck that....blah blah blah..." thick asshole charity and gving donations are something that you should , stupid low expectation ever  motherfucker you know what, you come out with the most fucked up excusez av ever heard, here give you a charity name now yh?muslim hands, theres many more gay boy you aint gonna help eitha of em so no point me tellin you hahaha wenz the last time you donated? and all these big charity organisations you know what the fuck they behind the TV?! they feed our muslim brothers and tell em they can only fucking eat if they convert to christianity?did you no that gay boy? bet you did your just too fuckin embarresed to admit it fella, get pissed and jerk yar fuckin dad off fella haha
I think you missed my point and yet validated it at the same time.  The point was...there is not much positive that I hear about Muslims and Islam.  Again, perhaps we are completely sheltered by our media in the United States...but I don't hear it.  Hence, if you are not advertising it, my point is confirmed that Muslims and Islam have a very bad reputation in the world.  If all we hear about the religion is always BAD and you don't advertise what is GOOD...then our perception is BAD.  You can make as many excuses as to why you don't advertise your good deeds as much as you want, but it doesn't change the reality of the situation.

sgk479 wrote:

Beatdown Patrol  you say islam is in the past? then y the fuck are your people in the fucking pentagon studyin the quran???science is still agood two hundred years behind the quran, what science has found in the present about nature, the quran had it 1400 years ago hey asshole like i said,we brought education into your shit hole, lol
I did not say that Islam was in the past.  I said that Islam is philosophically stuck in the past.  That has nothing to do with who reads the Koran.  I have nothing against the Koran or the Bible and I completely respect both as books of great wisdom.  However...there things in both the Koran and the Bible that people interprete literally in a modern world and that is sheer lunicy.  The Bible has no problem with slavery, believes that whores should be burned at the stake, all homosexuals should be killed, and some other unsavory things that might have been acceptable at the general time, but it sure isn't now.

sgk479 wrote:

with all due respect, i have read most of this forum and just because the other members are not using phrases such sa 'fuck', 'dick' etc doesnt mean theyr not insulting, read carefuly what they are writting...lol jst as carefully sa you read what i wrote ok? dont take offence of this message i aint accusing you of anything
Dude...you are joking, right?  It is very brazen of you to even USE the word "respect" given the path of verbal destruction that you have wrought through this thread.  Just because somebody is saying something that you don't like or don't agree with, that doesn't mean that you DISRESPECTFULLY disagree.  I never called you any names and I believe I voiced my opinion(s) in a very respectful manner.  For that...you believe that gives you the green light to call me "another gay fuckin homo" along with a plethora of viscous insults to others in this thread.  I don't claim to agree with what you say, but I am not going to call you an asshole or gay or MF'r just because you don't agree with what I say.

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Beatdown Patrol wrote:

Muslims MUST change their mentality that you are either Muslim or an infidel because their current philosophy is a big fat double standard.  They feel morally justified in anything they do in the name of Islam and Muhammad because if you are an infidel, you are pretty much trash and you have no rights to co-exist with them anyhow.  In their minds, an infidel's opinion and rights don't count.  Why Muslims feel the need to enact God's "will" of removing infidels from the Earth is beyond me.  I would figure that if we were so horrifically bad, God is more than powerful enough to smite us from the planet like the dinosaurs and be done with it. 
- Beatdown
Sounds like alot of christians...

Except good muslims read the bible as well as the koran
While I am sure that many religions (Christians included) that put people into two categories of "believer" and "non-believer", that label has nothing to do with their daily living or their feelings of human equality.  I do not believe that Christians consider "non-believers" to be worthy of destruction and condemnation by humanity.  To many radical Muslim group DO believe that "non-believers" are fit for nothing more than chattel or death.  Unfortunately, the radicals have the ear of the media and their acts of violence are specifically done to gain them publicity.  So unfortunately, the reputation left in our minds of Muslims is not positive at all.   

If you want to go back into history, there are PLENTY of examples of cultures doing horrible things in the name of Christ and God.  The entire founding of the "New World" (and the subsequent annihilation of its indigenous people) was on the premise of God and country...and it was completely wrong.  That was then.  THIS...IS...NOW.  Modern day Christians don't call for Jihads, Fatwahs, burn flags, or the annihilation of entire countries.  They don't riot as a religious group or entity.  They don't bomb civilians every half hour.  They don't decapitate innocent people in the name of God.  What is it that I am saying that it out of the ordinary here?

sgk479 wrote:

Beatdown Patrol you wrote sumat bowt we muslims see others as trash yh, bt now bein honest wiv you, we dont, we respect others just like our selves, to you I may be an asshole or sumat yh,hw do you think christianz convert to islam???you ever thought y they do it?the person who converts a christian into a muslim obviously setz a good example, treats him with respect, now if you ever came out of the blue and knocked on my door askin for some help, or even if you were gonna discuss sum matters, ad invite you in to ma house,ad offer you food and drink and treat you with respect, no we dont see every non-muslim in a bad way bt theyr are some mother fuckers who really aint got shit to talk bowt bt dis other religions, and yh Beatdown patrol, your 1 of them many, many wankers   
That is nice and all, but unfortunately, you are not the global image for Islam.  Right now, it is the terrorists that bomb, kill, and maim in the name of Islam and Allah.  They are the ones that have world's ears and eyes.  I believe that it is up to you and other...ahem..."nice" Muslims to take your religion back, because right now it is being held hostage.

- Beatdown

Last edited by Beatdown Patrol (2006-02-07 15:11:45)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6816|UK
What sits at the bottom of the ocean and quivers?

A nervous wreck.

Last edited by m3thod (2006-02-07 15:19:35)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Hero764
+0|6829

ilyandor wrote:

THAT RAGHEAD ARABIC ASSWIPE LANGUAGE EY?
HEY! Cool down there!
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6824|Broadlands, VA
I am on my THIRD Martinit.  Which is a total of 9 oz of gin.  Why?  Because I have two kids.  One is aiming for the US Naval Academy & one who is just trying to be a grrrrrl.  And I just watched the news.  Where people are being killed over a FUCKING CARTOON!!!!!  Sorry - can't go on.  How will my children die?
Master P
Banned
+0|6799|DenmarK
WTF sgk479 U Fucking Wanker with ur gay Ass Poor Country STFU get a life and some money Perhaps u Poor Fuck.Would u Like a Cup Of Tea  FUCK U WANKER with ur Funny Gay Accent and ur Ugly Teeth And Dont Mention ur Poor ass country and ur Butt ugly Women STFU Retard Cunt .BTW atleast my mom is not sucking some Crackers dick for a Food Stamp ..... Funny But True...BIATCH
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6828|Stillwater, Ok
OMFG EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE SINCE.  LET JUST ALL RANT AND RAVE SAYING FUCK THIS WANKER, FUCK THAT, GO BACK INTO YOUR MOMS CUNT.  IM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IS I SEE YOU.  You guys are all bitching about how Americans are intolerant but i think we are being civil in this argument compared to the Europeans.  I mean damn cursing and dissing each other is not going to get this anywhere.  Fuck I'm glad you people aren't diplomats cause if you were we would all be dead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard