krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6769|Great Brown North

bennisboy wrote:

How the hell do u get lucky enough for the deer to find you!
honestly i really don't like hunting from the stand... i'm a spot and stalk / tracking hunter like IRL
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6674|United States of America
Interesting, my first experience with the weather. It began raining just as I was tracking a deer down and that just so happened to freeze the game
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5551|Stoke, England
Any particular time which is best for hunting yo?
bennisboy
+829|6635|Poundland

Sidsnot wrote:

killing time
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6648|The darkside of Denver

Sidsnot wrote:

Well the game is pretty realistic in most respects. So like IRL you can find deer drinking at bodies of water or feeding in fields during the early to mid morning. They bed down in cool dark timber during the days and come back out to feed and drink in the evenings.
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5551|Stoke, England

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Sidsnot wrote:

Well the game is pretty realistic in most respects. So like IRL you can find deer drinking at bodies of water or feeding in fields during the early to mid morning. They bed down in cool dark timber during the days and come back out to feed and drink in the evenings.
Alright thanks

Also how do I know if a Muley I'm tacking is worth 6pts ?
tupla_s
+455|6581|Finland

Sidsnot wrote:

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Sidsnot wrote:

Alright thanks

Also how do I know if a Muley I'm tacking is worth 6pts ?
If it has 6points on antlers (3 on both)
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6435|Amsterdam‫
first kill

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/crap/1stkill.jpg
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
DesertFox-
What the crap? I've only been finding does FFS. I've seen only one buck (out of around 15 deer) and that was either a 2 or 4 pointer only.
TravisC555
+118|6208|Cox Convention Center, OK
Anyone else having a problem trying to start the game up? Mine just gets to the loading screen then exits back out to the desktop a few seconds later...

PS 8800gts 512mb and e6600 @ 2.4ghz so that sohouldn't be a problem. And yes I have updated video drivers.

Last edited by TravisC555 (2009-03-10 10:44:25)

bennisboy
+829|6635|Poundland

TravisC555 wrote:

Anyone else having a problem trying to start the game up? Mine just gets to the loading screen then exits back out to the desktop a few seconds later...

PS 8800gts 512mb and e6600 @ 2.4ghz so that sohouldn't be a problem. And yes I have updated video drivers.
I know its a pain, but you have to launch through the website, not anything you've installed on the PC like the emote launcher or theHunter itself
TravisC555
So there is an option to launch the game when I log on to my account on the website? I didn't see anything like that when I was logged on last.

Last edited by TravisC555 (2009-03-10 11:08:37)

bennisboy
+829|6635|Poundland

TravisC555 wrote:

So there is an option to launch the game when I log on to my account on the website? I didn't see anything like that when I was logged on last.
On the website, sign in and find the "go hunting" button on one of the menus. It should take you to a map, then there's a little "go hunting" button. Click it n play!
TravisC555
Alright cool, thanks. But ffs the server is always full, just gotta wait until later this evening
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6275|eng
sounds like alot of effort
#rekt
SonderKommando

DesertFox- wrote:

What the crap? I've only been finding does FFS. I've seen only one buck (out of around 15 deer) and that was either a 2 or 4 pointer only.
haha, yeah thats hunting for ya. If you could go bag trophy bucks on every hunt then we'd all have shows on the Outdoor network, lol.

Last edited by <SS>SonderKommando (2009-03-10 11:48:15)

DesertFox-
Complaining--gets shit done
https://i41.tinypic.com/1zd11j8.jpg
Yes, I do have the graphics settings on "Low"
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5551|Stoke, England
I just shot one in long grass from one of the towers a good 400ft away, and I can't fuckin find the body

wth
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6142|what

Sidsnot wrote:

I just shot one in long grass from one of the towers a good 400ft away, and I can't fuckin find the body

wth
Have you tried following the path of the bullet?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DesertFox-
I've shot a few that I hit but they ran away and I couldn't find 'em. Fairly certain that the wounds were non-fatal because the ones I did have to give a second shot to usually collapsed within spitting distance of where they were for the first shot.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5777|Catherine Black
They need to invest in another server tbh

I've only managed to play once, and that was brief.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
SonderKommando

Finray wrote:

They need to invest in another server tbh

I've only managed to play once, and that was brief.
figure it'll happen soon.  I really like this game, it has some potential.  I cant wait for elk, and that huge other environment to open..
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6566|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
The dammed game wont even lunch!!
GR34
+215|6534|ALBERTA> CANADA
Can I use a .50 cal?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6769|Great Brown North

GR34 wrote:

Can I use a .50 cal?
no

Sidsnot wrote:

wth
go back to where you shot him from and walk straight at where he was hit. should find blood, use your huntermate on the blood and there you go

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard