Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5559|Stoke, England
gratz yo
Kez
+778|5700|London, UK

Finray wrote:

So who do I have to kill to be next in line?
Everybody on this forum.

You're last probably

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-03-05 07:42:43)

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5540|Toronto
So should we curl up into the fetal position and fear for our lives, or will this change little on the forum?

I'm new. Little experience with either of the new mods.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command
No change as far as I am concerned.

Most mod actions seem to originate from reports filed by users, and there are some great role models to take after. There will never be another Triggerhappy like mod.
If anything, I will tone down my radical antics in DST as now I am representing the site staff.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland
Congrats, west coasters

Last edited by kylef (2009-03-05 08:16:23)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

I don't mean to be rude, but who the hell thought it would be a good idea to make those two retards mods? Actually do I mean to be rude.

jklololol <3 both you guys! Congrats and all that.

Guess we're on BF2s a fair bit longer then, given that creating new mods seems a bit stupid on a forum that's about to close.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6668|UK
who is notorious?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|NÃ¥rvei

m3thod wrote:

who is notorious?
There can only be one ... TMo ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6564|NYC / Hamburg

how come he doesn't have the "formerly TMo" in his title or sig?

Last edited by max (2009-03-05 08:47:04)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England

ATG wrote:

If anything, I will tone down my radical antics in DST as now I am representing the site staff.
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuu
rdx-fx
+955|6588

usmarine wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

usmarine wrote:

well its good to get some west coast mods so kerry doesnt have to stay up till 3am anymore
Wise you are.
well i am a pilot.  and pilots can land on water.  and jesus walked on water.

do the math
Jesus may walk on water, but mods can swim through land.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5678
congrats gentlemen
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6729|St. Andrews / Oslo

well deserved
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

ATG as a mod?

I can only hope this is the herald of the return of THA.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
ATG
Banned

Flecco wrote:

ATG as a mod?

I can only hope this is the herald of the return of THA.
That would make me happy.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5929|CA
Congrats to both of you.  Well deserved promotions in my humble opinion.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6399|dm_maidenhead

max wrote:

how come he doesn't have the "formerly TMo" in his title or sig?
answer i got
JahManRed
wank
+646|6625|IRELAND

ATG wrote:

I will tone down my radical antics in DST
booooooooooooooo
rdx-fx
+955|6588

ATG wrote:

I will tone down my radical antics in DST
Bah, humbug.

Need someone in there to scream at Varegg from time to time.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465
Keeping the moderation fair and balanced I see
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

Thanks to everyone.  I can assure you that I will not change one bit, in fact if anything this gives me more leeway to be angry and insulting.

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

More like they made us mods by default as we are two of the more active west coast posters.  I'm sure I would be just another lowly plebe if I didn't live in the greatest region in the world (although from ATG's descriptions we are about to be annexed by Mexico).
ATG
Banned

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

One thing you won't see from me is using the moderator tools to punish those that disagree with me. I can assure you such behavior would not be tollerated.

One risk of moderatorship is that some may fear speaking their minds to me. In DST this would be counter productive. The report button works well. I will not be skimming the forum looking for any little infraction.

In the history of this site there have been good and bad mods. I am in fact, an asset to the average user, as I have the better part of three years as one.

Consider me a user first. A protecter of these forums maybe, one of many.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone

ATG wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

One thing you won't see from me is using the moderator tools to punish those that disagree with me. I can assure you such behavior would not be tollerated.

One risk of moderatorship is that some may fear speaking their minds to me. In DST this would be counter productive. The report button works well. I will not be skimming the forum looking for any little infraction.

In the history of this site there have been good and bad mods. I am in fact, an asset to the average user, as I have the better part of three years as one.

Dad?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland

ATG wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarmisa!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum

ATG wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Change We Can Believe In!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard