Demoman4%4% - 3
Sniper8%8% - 5
I'd like them all13%13% - 8
I hate all updates (reserved for Uzique)16%16% - 10
Total: 61
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
Well we all know that Spah is going to be the class to get the next big update. It's the least played and probably the one that is in need of the most fixing.

But what class do you want to be updated the most?

Mine would still be Spy because Spy is already one of the most fun classes to play and his play style will allow Valve to get real creative with his unlocks and achievables.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6411|dm_maidenhead
Soldier. I'm interested to see what the weapons would be. I'm not that bothered about the others. Although spy is also cool.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6528|Adelaide, South Australia

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE

Seriously, I can't decide.
Kez
+778|5712|London, UK
Spy's been given loads of little tweaks over the past year to give him a good chance.

I put Engineer
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6279
I went for Soldier as well.

As for Engy. A single Engy is very weak, but an Engy with teammates is almost unstoppable. I think that while a single engineer will just get killed over and over again, the last thing we need is more of them.
Dookie0119
+43|5787
soldier
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6477
Okay, who choose the Uzique option?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5974|London, England

I don't care, I would have been happy if all the updates came out except the scout's
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6477

Mutantsteak wrote:

I don't care, I would have been happy if all the updates came out except the scout's
But the scout's update already came out :wtF:
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5974|London, England

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

would
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6477

Mutantsteak wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

would
What's wrong with Scout? Second funnest behind Pyro.
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6685|respawn screen
Soldier. I fear the spy and engy pack a little. I think when they are released they will make the game unplayable for those few days (a lot more than the previous updates). I hope those two are released together or mixed (2 spy unlocks/1 engy unlock and the rest a month later or something).
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

Soldier
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6477
When did Valve say that they would release the Spah and Engi together?

Seems kinda dumb, Spy is least played and Engi is most played.

Maybe releasing Engi and Demo together at the end would be a good idea, but not Spah and Engi.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
Give me soldier/demo so I can doubly-destroy all the fucking noobs in public servers, especially all the no-clue Scouts that infest every server now.

I didn't even vote for my own option, duh Docta, you shoulda guessed I would wholly encourage the pubnub buffing of my comp-classes. gg naab!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

Looks like Uzique have multiplied
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
Best news you have ever heard isn't it Varegg .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

Uzique wrote:

Best news you have ever heard isn't it Varegg .
Clone wars tbh
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Eldu
+62|6116|Belgium
Disliking all updates since the scout...
Stupidest update ever, well on it's way to ruining the game for me tbh.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6279
I too wish the Scout update hadn't happened. They need to compeltely remove Bonk and the Sandman altogether and start from scratch.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
Engineer. Probably my favorite class to play.
No/Yes
+14|5951|California, USA

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I too wish the Scout update hadn't happened. They need to compeltely remove Bonk and the Sandman altogether and start from scratch.
This. Always. Go back and build the structure from the beginning.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Solly next. Though all of them right now would be perfect.

Would have preferred far longer spreads between the unlocks and the following system used for rollouts... No map/game modes tied in with the unlocks. Achievement packs rolled out in stages (2 or 3 for each class every so often) too but they have nothing to do with the unlocks.

All level 1 unlocks for all classes at the same time. Each unlock is tied to a single, hard achievement.

All level 2 etc. etc.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5571|Stoke, England
Sniper
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Sidsnot wrote:

Sniper
As a solly/heavy player, I will NOT be playing for at least 2 days when the sniper pack arrives.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard