The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6669|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
For a while now the GF has been on about me getting waxed, I had the bushy thing growing on my back just above my arse, I was quite happy for this to be removed.

I cooked dinner yesterday, her and her sister were bored and asked if they could wax me there and then?  I agreed, off they went to boots, I peeled spuds, put the chicken in etc etc.

They return saying it's cost them £30 (fucking hell, they should of gone to the cinema) and nagged me to lie down and get waxed, they had to wait till a convieniant time as Roast Chicken don't cook on its own.

So OK I lie on my front, they microwave the wax, paint it on with a stick thing, put some tape on it and 'riiiiiiiiiiiip'.  'FUCK, YOU COULD OF WARNED ME', didnt half take me by suprise the least I expected was a 'you ready then??'

The back took 5 mins and wasnt that painful tbh, I went for a fag, sort the veg's out and returned to lie on my front.

Again the wax gets microwaved to the point it's almost fucking bubbling and it fucking burns like fuck as its scalpelled onto you.  Then she flicks at the edges so she can grab something to rip, and RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP, fuck differnt story on your front, it fucking kills big time, must of taken an hour, there I am lying on my front kicking like im having a fit, screaming like fuck as she flicks at it so she can grab the wax.  The actually rip isnt to bad, but the painting on and flicking of the edge is bad.

You have to paint it on and remove in the direction the hair grows and the lower you go the more it hurts.  You cant go over bits that havent been ripped out so they have to be shaven but the outcome so far is I now look like a fat teenager waiting for the cake shop to open.  'Tubby 27' would be a good name to use, it wont be like this forever Im gonna sweat my moobs off (man boobs).

Im itching like fuck and pretty sore with it, Im a hairy mother fucker and when I did a full frontal in front of the Mrs last night she said I looked better.  Its odd though for the last 15 years I have been looking down at my cock/feet and seeing a hairy chest, now fuck all, very odd.

I wouldn't reccomend it, the pain is like a bee stinging you over and over and only stops once its ripped off, your supposed to use the tape but Im too hairy for that and I don't like the way I look but this well change.

A video was captured by phone and if it gets uploaded I will post a link so you can see me kick like a bitch, she actually reckons I took the pain well but at times 3 of them were pinning me down.

My facebook status reads :'I have aerodynamic tits' and thats the only positive I am taking at the moment.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5991
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6623|UK
Bring on the video, tbh

Hakei wrote:

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Not just a story though I am trying to offer a lil advice back to the good people of bf2s, some have helped me with installing software, some with grooming animals, some with throwing knives at shit, this is just my way of trying to give something back.

Just don't get waxed on ya front lads, best off staying hairy.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5991
Only poofs shave/wax tbh
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6225|NSW, Australia

sub tubs

Hakei wrote:

Only poofs shave/wax tbh
I'll remember that as Im smashing my gf's pasty later m8
Hakei
Banned
+295|5991
Banging sheep does not make you straight

I meant regularly.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6712
awesome... i am laughing so hard right now and i commend you on submitting to this torture... whatever it takes to keep your girl happy
i did the back waxing thing a couple of years back and the lady that did it offered me a beer... i said... no that's ok... i'll be fine... I should have guzzled 6 or 7 beers before this evil woman ripped the hair from my flesh...lol...  we do crazy things for sex...
Love is the answer
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6268

1927 wrote:

My facebook status reads :'I have aerodynamic tits'
BAHAHHAHAH!

Nothing like a 27's story in the morning Thanks for the laugh +1

Hakei wrote:

Banging sheep does not make you straight

I meant regularly.
I beg to differ.

Banging Rams makes you a woofta nailing Ewe's is arlight like.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6734|The Hague, Netherlands

you got out as a red naked cat I imagine?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

you got out as a red naked cat I imagine?
Yeah one which is slightly but enough overweight, Im hoping arf of that is down to swelling of the waxing itself rather than cider/food and not much excercise.

It just looks so white aswell, yeah you dont get a suntan (naturally) in the UK this time of the year but the hair made sure I didnt look like I've drank too much milk.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6318|Orrstrayleea

Hakei wrote:

Only poofs shave/wax tbh
Sounds to me someones a little insecure

~FuzZz~ wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Only poofs shave/wax tbh
Who now, Me or Hak?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6534|Internetfitlerland

Hakei wrote:

Only poofs shave/wax tbh
https://www.trollhunters.org/files/trolls/troll-01.jpg
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6469|6 6 4 oh, I forget

!!!

Shaven haven!? Oh, '27 you shouldn't have, just because I'm coming to visit in a few weeks, I accept you as you are
Spoiler (highlight to read):
ghey enuff?

Ultrafunkula wrote:

!!!

Shaven haven!? Oh, '27 you shouldn't have, just because I'm coming to visit in a few weeks, I accept you as you are
ghey enuff?
Im gonna take you in the home end fella.  Hows ya nerves?   I havent got my ticket yet but then I dont think they on sale yet.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6661|NT, like Mick Dundee

1927 wrote:

~FuzZz~ wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Only poofs shave/wax tbh
Who now, Me or Hak?
Hakei.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

I love you 27'. I wanna see the vid
ghettoperson
+1,943|6645

Did you do your sack and crack at the same time?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

ghettoperson wrote:

Did you do your sack and crack at the same time?
Fuuuuuuck that would kill.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6469|6 6 4 oh, I forget

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

!!!

ghey enuff?
Im gonna take you in the home end fella.  Hows ya nerves?   I havent got my ticket yet but then I dont think they on sale yet.

Nerves are in a good shape but I doubt I could survive more than 3,6s in the home end "hospitality" when I yell SUOMI! for the first time

But I already gots a stool reserved with the rest of the blue/whites so no go
JahManRed
wank
+646|6624|IRELAND

1927 wrote:

A video was captured by phone and if it gets uploaded I will post a link so you can see me kick like a bitch, she actually reckons I took the pain well but at times 3 of them were pinning me down.
Screw that, I wanta see a vid of your ass sores. /jk
I haven't had my sack and crack done.  I havent got the hairiest bollocks in the world, they used to be but my hair's falling out from both ends of me, I have got a hairy arse though, this needs to be done and the doc's have asked if my Mrs would oblige, she has said no and I dont want her sister rummaging around down there either.  We also had the kids with us yesterday.

I reckon I will be shaving the rest off tonight, your not supposed to if it's still irritable but tough shit I already look stupid, I look even more stupid with little growths of hair here and there.

I will have to have a word with my mate who took the video on his phone and see if he can upload it to my facebook and then you will have to add me to view it unfortatnly the bit where I thought she had covered my nipple with wax and was about to rip it off isn't on it, I seriously shat myself big time, her thumb was covering my nipple though. Fucking phew

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard