BF2Craglyeye
+72|6715|Australia
I think this guy just likes the sound of his own keyboard.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6770|Madrid, Spain
there's a video game full of love and tenderness for you, it's called the sims, just try it.

btw there's an expansion pack called Escape from Asylum too...
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6773|Uhh... erm...
Ok, no need to feel suicidal, just improve at single player and you're good to go.
1tdiestoday
+2|6794
Just help us all out and quit.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6733|Devon, England
i had a negative KD ratio of like 2/3, but then i joined a clan and now its like waaaaaay better:D
Maj.Do
+85|6794|good old CA
sounds like these guys is an emo
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6817|Noizyland

Was this ever funny? I'm really not sure. I'm not actually sure what it's meant to be. Annoying? No, not really. Repetitive? Maybe a bit.

Am I meant to laugh at the fact that you suck? Am I meant to laugh at violence to mothers/grandmothers? I'm not really sure. In any other circumstance I may find the above occurences, amusing, however the  way that this 'humor' is presented, (i.e: the way it is written,) bores me, and I think if I read anything, even if it was comic genious, this badly structured and poorly written as this I would feel just as meloncholey.

So really, there's not a lot to say.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6793|The 70's
Dont you dumb people know when you are being satirised. Zaius1000 has eyes to see...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6817|Noizyland

If so it's the most boring, poorly structured, badly written satire I have even read.
Does Zaius1000 work for the makers of "King of the Hill" or something?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6789|The United Center

Tyferra wrote:

If so it's the most boring, poorly structured, badly written satire I have even read.
zing!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6813|AUS, Canberra

broncobullfrog wrote:

Dont you dumb people know when you are being satirised. Zaius1000 has eyes to see...
maybe not but after reading all of this guys threads i sure know when im being spasticarised!!!!
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6753
im gna reword your post to something more fitting:

I become EXTREMELY VIOLENT and hurt myself and my family members when i cum. I am a horrible sex partner and because of that i feel like i have no meaning in life and im downright garbage! I punched my mother in her stomach, i pushed my grandmother down a flight of stairs, i kicked my brother in his head. All because of having small cock. I hurt myself, i hit my head with hammers, and cut myself.

much better now go play with a barbie doll faggot
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6829|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
this thread starter kid has produce absolute rubbish threads the last 2 days....what gives..
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6743

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Tyferra wrote:

zing!
roger that!

*edit* worst show ever.

Last edited by Skruples (2006-01-31 01:58:11)

pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6813|Rotherham, England

Zaius1000 wrote:

I hurt myself, i hit my head with hammers, and cut myself.
Do us all a favour and hit yourself a bit harder, that should ease the pain! (well it will at least ease my pain so I don't have to read any more of your stupid posts)
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6753
*yawn*
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6738|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
please tell me how you are now, im losing sleep over it, please o please
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6793|The 70's

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Tyferra wrote:

zing!
c'mon, even you cant be this dumb ALL the time. I too am miserable, a worthless human being becauase i cannot get EXPERT COMMANDER!!! If I had that wonderful proof of my existence then you would all love me!!!!! EXPERT PISTOL and I would not have to commit suicide, i would get blowjobs from Dumbass_Morgan. Life would be sweet.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6890|-
I become extremely violent when people like you keep making threads like this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard