Hakei
Banned
+295|5966
GRAPHIC footage of a youth's brutal bashing at a train station shows three attackers taking turns to kick him in the head.

Detectives investigating the vicious assault say they are appalled by the level of violence, which left the 23-year-old man from Sunshine in Melbourne's west with serious head injuries.

The man was beaten even after he handed over the backpack that appeared to be the motive behind the gang-attack.

Transit detective Mark Sontag said he believed even the trio’s mates and family would not hesitate to turn them in, given the nature of the assault, the Herald Sun reports.

The disturbing footage shows the slightly-built youth’s head bouncing on the concrete walls of the underpass as he is kicked time and time again by three men of African appearance, even after slumping to the ground unconscious.

Afterwards, one of the attackers appears to clap his hands in what appears to be a celebration of the sickening assault.

“Even the perpetrators families’ would be disgusted by this,” he said.

Police said there was nothing of real value in the victim’s bag.

According to the police the unemployed Sunshine man was kicked unconscious and left for dead in the Sunshine Railway Station underpass at 12.10am on Tuesday morning.

The victim initially tried to ignore the three attackers as they tried to engage him in conversation on the train and the platform, before surrounding him and knocking him to the ground.

“This is a pretty appalling attack on a vulnerable young man who was by himself at the Sunshine railway station,” Sen-Constable Sontag said.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25 … 21,00.html
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5525
pathetic creatures, only motherfuckers like these guys would gang up on some kid who probably doesn't know how to fight nor defend. just sad...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Fucking cowards. They'll be facing serious jail time. Hope they die in jail.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

I was expecting Frankston.

Fuckers need to diaf.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243
Fucking hell I wish I was there when that happened. I just fuckin' wish!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

if i was there, and had a gun, id shoot all those guys in the knees. Especially that really tall leggy mutherfuker. If i was that chap in the pink shirt who just walked past with his girl, id be ashamed. If I knew i was out numbered, I'd at least hang back, and come back once they were gone and help the poor guy that got beat.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6548|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Im_Dooomed wrote:

if i was there, and had a gun, id shoot all those guys in the knees. Especially that really tall leggy mutherfuker. If i was that chap in the pink shirt who just walked past with his girl, id be ashamed. If I knew i was out numbered, I'd at least hang back, and come back once they were gone and help the poor guy that got beat.
Shame that there is close to nowhere where you could just pop headshot and get away with it
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6549|Columbus, OH

Im_Dooomed wrote:

i was that chap in the pink shirt who just walked past with his girl, id be ashamed. If I knew i was out numbered, I'd at least hang back, and come back once they were gone and help the poor guy that got beat.
Thanks to secure cams, she and the whole world knows now her BF is the biggest wuss seen on TV
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID
i wont say it but its on everyones minds
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

The A W S M F O X wrote:

"Graw'd damn MONGOLIANS!!"

Or,?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Im_Dooomed wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Or,?
They are more than likely Somalians as Australia recently had taken a large number of Somali refugees into the country.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID
why isnt there a world ham eating record is what i was thinking
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England

The A W S M F O X wrote:

why isnt there a world ham eating record is what i was thinking
Shit, you too?
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6549|Columbus, OH
Panckes b4 ham
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia
Jesus fucking christ. I can usually watch those videos where there is some kinda pain happening, but fuck that was brutal. I hope they soon get screwed by the long dick of the law. Nice and hard.
Ioan92
+337|5693

mcminty wrote:

I hope they soon get screwed by the long dick of the law. Nice and hard.
I lol'd

+1
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

AussieReaper wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Or,?
They are more than likely Somalians as Australia recently had taken a large number of Somali refugees into the country.
"Graw'd damn SOMALIANS!!"

Works just as good.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

Birmingham is Somalia... Amirite?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

loubot wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

i was that chap in the pink shirt who just walked past with his girl, id be ashamed. If I knew i was out numbered, I'd at least hang back, and come back once they were gone and help the poor guy that got beat.
Thanks to secure cams, she and the whole world knows now her BF is the biggest wuss seen on TV
Yeah if only he could be an internet hardman like you

if he walked off and then phoned the police or alerted somebody then he did exactly the right thing.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6636|NT, like Mick Dundee

Article wrote:

left for dead
Zombie Africans in MY Australia?

Seriously though, shit like that is pretty messed up. At least crime up here in the NT lacks that kind of total... Brutality.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5735|Belgium

I'm Jamesey wrote:

loubot wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

if he walked off and then phoned the police or alerted somebody then he did exactly the right thing.
True, I wouldn't wait next to them while they're busy killing someone

Last edited by Jebus (2009-02-25 07:56:13)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6549|Columbus, OH

I'm Jamesey wrote:

loubot wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I am an asshole but not an internet asshole
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
They deserve to be imprisoned for a long time. A very long time.
Phaytal
+20|6125|Engarlandd
LOL, the guy in the pink shirt did the right fucking thing, I'd love to see you fags stick your noses in and then get it ripped the fuck off.
Don't act like you'd lay down justice or anything, you'd get yourself and your girlfriend both into shit and ended up like this guy.
baggs
+732|6175

Phaytal wrote:

LOL, the guy in the pink shirt did the right fucking thing, I'd love to see you fags stick your noses in and then get it ripped the fuck off.
Don't act like you'd lay down justice or anything, you'd get yourself and your girlfriend both into shit and ended up like this guy.
Word tbh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard