Protecus
Prophet of Certain Certainties
+28|6519
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0uIhVIal7xk/SIui9Bo0NOI/AAAAAAAAAA4/zBtBTyBDHYY/s320/drunk_plane.jpg

I've got a 5 hour flight coming up in about a month and I'm doing a little research.

I know you can take liquids as a carry-on as long as they are in individual containers less than 3oz (which equals 88 fluid oz, very important). Also, said containers must all fit into a quart sized zip lock bag.

So here's the question: What, if any, are the rules on alcohol? I know you can buy them on the plane, but you might as well smuggle the booze on in your anus, cuz it'll feel the same.

Basically, I wanna load up on those mini 50ml bottles and chill the flight away. Any hitches I don't know about?

Last edited by Protecus (2009-02-23 23:06:51)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

Protecus wrote:

Any hitches I don't know about?
If you get a window seat, it's harder to get the attention of the stewardess that's got the drinks.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Protecus
Prophet of Certain Certainties
+28|6519

AussieReaper wrote:

Protecus wrote:

Any hitches I don't know about?
If you get a window seat, it's harder to get the attention of the stewardess that's got the drinks.
Which is why I want to bring my own.

I just wanna make sure its legal before the nice security guy with the wand makes me do the no pants dance.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea
Sitting on the window will make your head spin if you get rolling drunk
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6217|Phoenix, AZ
Getting shitfaced on a plane I would imagine wouldnt be so great

What, with the immobilization and what not, but I can see how you would want to get enough to just chill out

You could always find small containers of a different sort, and fill those with alcohol... That would be a total bitch though

God damn terrorists, first its the shoes, we have to remove them now, and then they fuck with our Vitamin Water bottles full of Vodka? Assholes

Another thought - Make sure the bottles are plastic
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Why not buy a bottle from taxfree and do some filling when the stewardess ain't watching?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

5 hours go amazingly fast, so you'll be IMO quite fine with investing a few bucks on onboard drinks (they're quite cheap). Buy a magazine, take an mp3-player with you, watch the in-flight movie, take a nap.

Hint: Buy everything you need when the stewardess makes rounds to ask what you're having with your lunch/dinner.
I need around tree fiddy.
Ultrafunkula

DonFck wrote:

5 hours go amazingly fast, so you'll be IMO quite fine with investing a few bucks on onboard drinks (they're quite cheap). Buy a magazine, take an mp3-player with you, watch the in-flight movie, take a nap.

Hint: Buy everything you need when the stewardess makes rounds to ask what you're having with your lunch/dinner.
Improved hint:

Try get a stool from the back of the plane. You'll have fast access to the shit simulator. And after emptying you can get moar to drink. This is pure win if all drinks are included. Because it's good to get some exercise to them legs on a long flight. And what would be a better reason than getting your ass up for more %%
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
Drinking on flights is awesome.

The only thing better is drinking on trains.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6543
Make jello shots, but put them in a mold. If it's big enough you can bring an entire bottle.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

Ultrafunkula wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Improved hint:

Try get a stool from the back of the plane. You'll have fast access to the shit simulator. And after emptying you can get moar to drink. This is pure win if all drinks are included. Because it's good to get some exercise to them legs on a long flight. And what would be a better reason than getting your ass up for more %%
I do agree, ol' chum. Another bonus with sitting in the back near the shitter, is that you can a) estimate the perfect time to visit said shitter by observing the queue and b) flirt with hot chicks on their way to take a dump.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6389|Southern California

DonFck wrote:

flirt with hot chicks on their way to take a dump.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747
if you put one of these on and filled it with the cocktail of your choice then you would get wasted easily.

The Beer Belly

But if they happen to frisk you during the security check then you will get into SERIOUS trouble.

edit:
would help if I put the link in

Last edited by theDude5B (2009-02-24 01:21:44)

Ultrafunkula

VicktorVauhn wrote:

DonFck wrote:

"So. Going to have a shit then?"

If you charisma is in order this will work. But if you have greasy hair, look like Jack Torrance and have a long jacket on you, you might get off with a slap and/or pepperspray.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum
We can't bring our own booze on flights.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ultrafunkula

FatherTed wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Why not buy a bottle from taxfree and do some filling when the stewardess ain't watching?
Helloo-oo?
phishman420
Banned
+821|5678
xanax is really good for flights. i get anxiety before a flight, and xanax is an anti-anxiety drug, so it really chills me out and lets me enjoy the flight. ipod is a must btw
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX
Why not just go five hours without a drink?
I think most airlines only allow duty free - which you're not allowed to drink on board - or drink bought on board.
You're not allowed to take drink to be drunk.

BTW Breaking airline rules -> You never fly again, anywhere.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-02-24 04:19:56)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum

Ultrafunkula wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Helloo-oo?
Get caught, you get banned from flight i think. Over here at least.

If it's five hours, just down a couple of pints, get on board then have another drink midway through. No need to risk fucking something up
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ultrafunkula

FatherTed wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Helloo-oo?
Get caught, you get banned from flight i think. Over here at least.

If it's five hours, just down a couple of pints, get on board then have another drink midway through. No need to risk fucking something up
Banned from flight? A bit harsh for taking a sip from your own bottle.

Ah, fuckit.  Just buy the damn booze on the plane. It's not like you're gonna go bankrupt over a few drinks. You'll end up spending the cash on beer anyway at some point
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

Ultrafunkula wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

DonFck wrote:

If you charisma is in order this will work. But if you have greasy hair, look like Jack Torrance and have a long jacket on you, you might get off with a slap and/or pepperspray.
"Hey baby. So, you're on your way to take a sheit? Give me a shout when you're done and make yourself wet, I'll get there once I'm done with this brandy here"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Drinking on flights is awesome.

The only thing better is drinking on trains.
Why is it better on trains? Planes get you utterly hammered with no effort.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

DonFck wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

"Hey baby. So, you're on your way to take a sheit? Give me a shout when you're done and make yourself wet, I'll get there once I'm done with this brandy here"
"Save the last flush for me."
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Wreckognize
+294|6482
Forget booze, bring pot brownies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard