Tell that to Nick Berg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85

Kmarion wrote:

Tell that to Nick Berg
after an admitted google

If given the choice between a long life ended by an eventual decapitation or dying peacefully when he did, which do you think he would choose?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Tell that to Nick Berg
after an admitted google

If given the choice between a long life ended by an eventual decapitation or dying peacefully when he did, which do you think he would choose?
Neither.. but I fail to see how this makes the method by which you die non relevant. Sux to die, sux moar to die a slow painful death.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flaming_Maniac

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Tell that to Nick Berg
after an admitted google

Neither.. but I fail to see how this makes the method by which you die non relevant. Sux to die, sux moar to die a slow painful death.
dull non-answer. Or refusal to state the obviously correct answer?

Two minutes of shit is a pittance compared to two million minutes of mediocrity or better. It's a difference of magnitudes.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

after an admitted google

dull non-answer. Or refusal to state the obviously correct answer?

Two minutes of shit is a pittance compared to two million minutes of mediocrity or better. It's a difference of magnitudes.
Sux to die was the right answer was it not?

Thanx for acknowledging the difference though.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Wreckognize
+294|6485

gnot<3 wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

gnot<3 wrote:

the real question is, what kind of sick fuck would take up this offer?
Um... everyone? Imagine never having to lift a finger again and all you have to do is one quick swipe.
well, if you're weak (mentally) and rather have an easier life, due to killing a swan, be my guest.

So what are you going to tell the people, that ask you, "How did you earn that much money?"

"Oh, I just chopped off some animal's head...no biggie."

"Oh..." *shakes head*...

Now I'm not saying killing game or hunting is wrong, just something stupid like that is. Unless if I'm dying of hunger or my life depends on it, then yes I would.

morals tbh
Nope, not weak.  Just shallow.  I'd do it for no less than $500k.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
o o

this threads gonna go wild with a FM and kman pissing match.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

o o

We should charge admittance. Truth is I probably wouldn't hang around here if he didn't <3.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6577|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

usmarine wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

No monetary value.. and to all of you calling bs, consider this a preemptive fuckoff.

If I needed it to survive I'd kill it no problem.
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5555

Wreckognize wrote:

gnot<3 wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Um... everyone? Imagine never having to lift a finger again and all you have to do is one quick swipe.
well, if you're weak (mentally) and rather have an easier life, due to killing a swan, be my guest.

So what are you going to tell the people, that ask you, "How did you earn that much money?"

"Oh..." *shakes head*...

Now I'm not saying killing game or hunting is wrong, just something stupid like that is. Unless if I'm dying of hunger or my life depends on it, then yes I would.

morals tbh
lol, are you some kind of idiot? don't lie now

I bet you would perform some kind of oral sex for drugs to eh? Let's get real here, idk what kind of person you are, but to me, you seem like someone that's easily persuade to do anything.

Just like those people on Intervention, WILL DO ANYTHING to feed their addiction.

Be a ldr, not a follower.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

gnot<3 wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

gnot<3 wrote:

"Oh..." *shakes head*...

morals tbh

I bet you would perform some kind of oral sex for drugs to eh? Let's get real here, idk what kind of person you are, but to me, you seem like someone that's easily persuade to do anything.

Just like those people on Intervention, WILL DO ANYTHING to feed their addiction.

The irony and ignorance of your post is astounding.
Such a arrogant position towards somebody who doesn't have the same thoughts as you.
I find it amusing that despite multiple perm bans you decide to come back and after awhile get banned. Looking at your post history over the years it seems you bend to whatever fade or position to make yourself more popular, which you only tend to fail at. You will be perm again most likely within the next 2 months or less judging by the quality of your post and other members opinion of you.
As for the final statement about the show Intervention, I don't understand how you can watch the show and so miss how people will not do anything to feed their addiction.

Last edited by Macbeth (2009-02-22 22:59:44)

gnot<3
+45|5555

Macbeth wrote:

gnot<3 wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

Such a arrogant position towards somebody who doesn't have the same thoughts as you.
I find it amusing that despite multiple perm bans you decide to come back and after awhile get banned. Looking at your post history over the years it seems you bend to whatever fade or position to make yourself more popular, which you only tend to fail at. You will be perm again most likely within the next 2 months or less judging by the quality of your post and other members opinion of you.
As for the final statement about the show Intervention, I don't understand how you can watch the show and so miss how people will not do anything to feed their addiction.
more popular eh?

and you're calling me ignorant? if you have a problem with me, pm me, don't call me out here, ok? It seems like you're trying to be the enet bf2s hero.

another thing, my posts are towards this young fella here, not you.

pm me. thx
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

gnot<3 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

gnot<3 wrote:

more popular eh?

and you're calling me ignorant? if you have a problem with me, pm me, don't call me out here, ok? It seems like you're trying to be the enet bf2s hero.

pm me. thx
Well done way of removing yourself from the argument. I'm in no way trying to be enet superhero, if you look up some of my history I do the exact opposite and just alienate people.

Your post may have been directed at another member but it is still out in the public, perhaps if you had a problem with him you should have pmed him then talked about it.

If you don't like people commenting on things you post then I don't think you are mature enough for this section or the forum as a whole.
gnot<3
+45|5555

Macbeth wrote:

gnot<3 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

more popular eh?

pm me. thx
Well done way of removing yourself from the argument. I'm in no way trying to be enet superhero, if you look up some of my history I do the exact opposite and just alienate people.

Your post may have been directed at another member but it is still out in the public, perhaps if you had a problem with him you should have pmed him then talked about it thread.

If you don't like people commenting on things you post then I don't think you are mature enough for this section or the forum as a whole.
ugh...I believe the argument was about the swan killing and money. That's why insulted and criticize him for his post. May have been over the top and unnecessary, but this is a debate and serious talk thread. I have no problem with people posting their opinions whatsoever, but for you, pm me if you gotta personal vendetta against me.

I'll just end this argument here and be waiting for your pm.

back on thread

morals, gotta problem with that, then gtfo.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Wouldn't do it.

This guy needs to be caught and flayed.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25 … 21,00.html
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

gnot<3 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

gnot<3 wrote:

more popular eh?

pm me. thx

Your post may have been directed at another member but it is still out in the public, perhaps if you had a problem with him you should have pmed him then talked about it thread.

ugh...I believe the argument was about the swan killing and money. That's why insulted and criticize him for his post. May have been over the top and unnecessary, but this is a debate and serious talk thread. I have no problem with people posting their opinions whatsoever, but for you, pm me if you gotta personal vendetta against me.

I'll just end this argument here and be waiting for your pm.

back on thread

morals, gotta problem with that, then gtfo.
This is my thread/castle I can do whatever the hell I please with it. You will no receive an apology unless you recant your position and post an apology in this thread.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

Kmarion wrote:

Sux to die, sux moar to die a slow painful death.
Not really. Once you're dead it doesn't matter whether you felt pain on the way there or not. Cuz you're dead.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6512|Gold Coast
Nevar.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN D;

Plus I liek animalz
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Flaming_Maniac

Kmarion wrote:

ATG wrote:

o o

We should charge admittance. Truth is I probably wouldn't hang around here if he didn't <3.
too bad I have school today or we would have been going all night <3
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
I'd probably do it for a reasonable sum, but only if I could do it on my own in a room with nobody watching, I'd just try not to think about what I'm actually doing and just do it. Depends on how much money we're talking about here, It'd obviously have to be some weird demented person to have to go out and look for someone to pay to decapitate a swan for some reason, but who's to question what stupid shit could theoretically happen in life

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-02-23 05:37:28)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
For money no, if I was hungry, starving, dirty poor, yes.

UPDATE: ...to eat that is heehee

Last edited by loubot (2009-02-23 05:54:09)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

How much would you pay someone to decapitate a swan, when you can just do it yourself?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
PureFodder
+225|6286
In the UK I seem to remember that we have some weird law about mute swans (such as the one in the pic) being the property of the monarch so killing one gets you some prison time.

As it's illegal and I could end up in prison for killing it, I wouldn't kill it whatever the price.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

PureFodder wrote:

In the UK I seem to remember that we have some weird law about mute swans (such as the one in the pic) being the property of the monarch so killing one gets you some prison time.

As it's illegal and I could end up in prison for killing it, I wouldn't kill it whatever the price.
Thats actually true btw
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6736|Salt Lake City

Is swan edible? I sure know that moose roast I slow cooked in the crock pot last week was absolutely awesome.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard