Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Well I took some more sleeping pills last night and had another weird dream. To make a long story short. Would you go somewhere and have sex with a women who offered it to you if there was a chance it could all be a trap to kill you. Beautiful woman who you have known for awhile. You used to be close when you were young and there is no ill will between you two but she is close to some of your enemies.

So would you take the chance?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone

Macbeth wrote:

Would you go somewhere and have sex with a women who offered it to you if there was a chance it could all be a trap to kill you.
No, they come to me.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
BL4CKL10N
+66|6274
No because I would never risk my life for just one night with a woman. There thousands of them
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5554|Stoke, England
ye
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6499
no?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85
Dream charles. It means nothing.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Dream charles. It means nothing.
lol
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
phishman420
Banned
+821|5673
stupid thread is dumb
Lynx14
+41|5962

Macbeth wrote:

Well I took some more sleeping pills last night and had another weird dream. To make a long story short. Would you go somewhere and have sex with a women who offered it to you if there was a chance it could all be a trap to kill you. Beautiful woman who you have known for awhile. You used to be close when you were young and there is no ill will between you two but she is close to some of your enemies.

Drink some alcohol, way better dreams because its like you're retarded in them
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

I know it means nothing, mister my balls aren't worth keeping. It's just a dream and for a plan like the one set forth in the dream one of my closest friends would have to betray me over to somebody he doesn't like. I'm asking this question as to see which would be the choose for some people.
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5554|Stoke, England

Macbeth wrote:

I know it means nothing, mister my balls aren't worth keeping. It's just a dream and for a plan like the one set forth in the dream one of my closest friends would have to betray me over to somebody he doesn't like. I'm asking this question as to see which would be the choose for some people.
Eat some cheese before bed
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6464|Kakanien

Macbeth wrote:

Well I took some more sleeping pills last night
wat?!
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6352|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

phishman420 wrote:

stupid thread is dumb
wrong, its how youre doing it!
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6303

Get laid before going to bed then you won't have dreams about beautiful women with potential danger preventing you from being with her.

And you'll probably sleep better too.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6484|Connecticut
Every night I go to bed with a beautiful woman who is slowly killing me by sucking the youth out of me day by day.
Malloy must go
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Eat the woman, marry the trap, fuck the enemies.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK

ghettoperson wrote:

This man makes a good point.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

Probably would, but she'd be on top so if anything does happen she's the human shield, then I make a quick escape out the window or I kill everyone in the room and walk out whilst I finish off putting my Tie on as I exit the room

Yeah
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6818|Lithuania
sounds like marriage to me
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5539|paris
Paranoia.

It's coming to get you.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6334|California

ghettoperson wrote:

What. The. Fuck?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard