AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Still waiting for someone to show me where this was done as a joke.
You wouldn't know what a joke looks like.
Now thats not nice, by the way, where is your reference that says this was joke?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 0#p2520800

Don't deny it lowing.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5730|Gulf Coast

usmarine wrote:

that proves there is a market for the nutters lowing is talking about....which is sad.
but not suprising
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

usmarine wrote:

that proves there is a market for the nutters lowing is talking about....which is sad.
What market? The children in one bookstore in Texas who are interested in the religion section?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

usmarine wrote:

What market? The children in one bookstore in Texas who are interested in the religion section?
LOL, the way you play stupid and justify everything that exposes your ideology as flawed is almost fuckin' funny, if it were not so fuckin' tragic
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

usmarine wrote:

LOL, the way you play stupid and justify everything that exposes your ideology as flawed is almost fuckin' funny, if it were not so fuckin' tragic
Play stupid? State the facts. One book store. One section. The childrens section.

But hey I'm just clouded by an ideology which is flawed and "fuckin' funny" and "fuckin' tragic". You swear as if you believe it adds credence to your dribble.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England

lowing wrote:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=88904

Great so it is confirmed, Obamania is a religion.
lol, it was obviously done intentionally to stir up just this sort of controversy, yet you and so many other people have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Come on man, you're smarter than that - Especially if it was in Texas, It'd seem more real if it was done in Chicago or something

Since when does one place doing something that's clearly some sort of wind up equate to something being "official" anyway. Then again if the US can classify Scientology as a religion and Jedi can also be an official religion (UK), why not Obamamania

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-02-19 08:31:08)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6691|Disaster Free Zone
All worship the teddy bear.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Play stupid? State the facts. One book store. One section. The childrens section.

But hey I'm just clouded by an ideology which is flawed and "fuckin' funny" and "fuckin' tragic". You swear as if you believe it adds credence to your dribble.
Again, Borders is not one book store, it is one of the biggest chains in the US.

and yes, your ideology is flawed and tragic, not so much very funny though.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Mekstizzle wrote:

lowing wrote:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=88904

Great so it is confirmed, Obamania is a religion.
lol, it was obviously done intentionally to stir up just this sort of controversy, yet you and so many other people have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Come on man, you're smarter than that - Especially if it was in Texas, It'd seem more real if it was done in Chicago or something

Since when does one place doing something that's clearly some sort of wind up equate to something being "official" anyway. Then again if the US can classify Scientology as a religion and Jedi can also be an official religion (UK), why not Obamamania
Again with its a joke, who has said it was a joke?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

lowing wrote:

Again, Borders is not one book store, it is one of the biggest chains in the US.

You did read the article, right?

It was one book store. It's right there in black and white. Read it again.

You do read the shit before posting it, right?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
So was this done at all stores in the USA, or at least all in the State? Or was it just that one Bookstore in the Republican stronghold of Texas. lowing, the fact that you can't see it done as a windup designed to generate the exact controversy is weird, or maybe you don't want to see it like that

Or maybe I don't want to see it like the truth, that is, that Obama is actually an official religion and that the USA will fall, also muslims
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6681|UK
someone plays a prank and lowing goes mental
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

You did read the article, right?

It was one book store. It's right there in black and white. Read it again.

You do read the shit before posting it, right?
I gather from the article it was a Borders Bookstore thing. The guy just went to his local Borders and confirmed what he was told.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

lowing wrote:

I gather from the article it was a Borders Bookstore thing. The guy just went to his local Borders and confirmed what he was told.
You gather?

Nice way of missing what the article tells you.

Hahahaha.

your own article wrote:

A bookstore in Texas has sparked some comments
Is that plural?
13rin
+977|6489

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Dude, you're fucking crazy.
No the Obama Fanitics are fucking crazy.

:38 seconds in...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

m3thod wrote:

Still waiting for the article that said this was a joke. The article in the OP suggests that Borders knew exactly where they placed the books and didn't mention it was done as a prank
Mekstizzle
WALKER
If it wasn't a joke, it was an accident at the very least. Although I can only see it done as something done for intentional controversy, especially because it was done in Texas and not Chicago.

To think it was done intentionally by some crazy Obama fanatics (in TEXAS?) hell bent in making sure Obama is a religion and to destroy the minds of young children, well it's laughable

lowing, answer this one. Since when does placing books under a certain section/banner in one store in Texas equate to something as large as a religion being official/officially recognised?

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-02-19 08:42:04)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6497|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
I went to Barns and Noble a couple days ago and all I saw were stands with Obama books. This Obamamania needs to stop, it has reached the stupid level in pitch.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Still waiting for the article that said this was a joke. The article in the OP suggests that Borders knew exactly where they placed the books and didn't mention it was done as a prank
Guess you still haven't read the article.

Borders corporate spokeswoman Ann Roman told WND there was no intention on the part of the staff to associate books about the Obamas with religion.

"We are a completely politically neutral organization," she said. "As you can imagine we carry every political perspective, authors from both parties.

"What happened here is those books were for kids and they were put under an overarching sign. Our team did not mean to imply an inappropriate classification," she said.
Guess it's the Mexicans sneaking over the border who secretly influenced the Muslim book clerks to do it so that the children would become manipulated.

I see your point!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command
Have you noticed the magazine racks at the stores?
All O all the time.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

You gather?

Hahahaha.

your own article wrote:

Is that plural?
Nope, the picture was taken at a bookstore in Texas. A Borders Bookstore. The guy did not run around all over Texas taking multiple photos.

SO yeah it was one picture in one bookstore in Texas. The chain Borders Bookstore acknowledged the placement. and no it was not a joke.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah, clearly we're wrong about the placement being either a joke or an accident. Because they don't specifically say it was a joke or an accident, therefore, it must be that it was done intentionally to manipulate the world and to kick start the religion of fanatics that will ultimately destroy the world. Lowing, your logic is infallible. Pin this topic as a warning to others, I can only ask for forgiveness for doubting you.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Mekstizzle wrote:

If it wasn't a joke, it was an accident at the very least. Although I can only see it done as something done for intentional controversy, especially because it was done in Texas and not Chicago.

To think it was done intentionally by some crazy Obama fanatics (in TEXAS?) hell bent in making sure Obama is a religion and to destroy the minds of young children, well it's laughable

lowing, answer this one. Since when does placing books under a certain section/banner in one store in Texas equate to something as large as a religion being official/officially recognised?
It doesn't, just add it to the list of Obamabullshit celebrity worship and rock star praise.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5924|...

So, the next step you would take to prove that you are right is to head to YOUR local Borders store and take a picture of the Obama section that is categorized as religion...don't worry...we will be here when you get back...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

You gather?

Hahahaha.

your own article wrote:

Is that plural?
Nope, the picture was taken at a bookstore in Texas. A Borders Bookstore. The guy did not run around all over Texas taking multiple photos.

SO yeah it was one picture in one bookstore in Texas. The chain Borders Bookstore acknowledged the placement. and no it was not a joke.
Guess that means Borders sanctioned the offending books to be placed in the religion for childrens section in that one bookstore.

Lucky this local got that chainmail, we'd have been in big trouble had he not recognised the store window and alerted the proper authorities.

In related news I saw an Arts and Crafts book in the History section, can you believe it? I was dead set brought to tears for 20 minutes before I was consoled by a polite police officer who promptly burned the store down with the store owner inside.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard