Hakei
Banned
+295|6045

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Hakei wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Why don't you just post them...?
Because people like you who I dislike get a hold of them, and I feel as if they get one up on me. I don't like being beat on the internet, so yeah.
Um, yeah, having your localization files is the equivalent of me "beating" you on the internet?

So people like me force you to deal with the hassle of Private Messages thus wasting your time. Also I can just ask someone to PM you and get the files and then just post them for your other "enemies" to see. Thus resulting in your defeat on the internet twice.

I just used your method of defense and turned it into my offense.

Thank you and good day, sir.
It's funny that you as well as everyone else managed to actually take what I said seriously, and a bandwagon of people equally trollable swarmed in telling me I had been beaten.

You guys are too easy, thanks for playing.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5739|Notts, UK

Hakei wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Because people like you who I dislike get a hold of them, and I feel as if they get one up on me. I don't like being beat on the internet, so yeah.
Um, yeah, having your localization files is the equivalent of me "beating" you on the internet?

So people like me force you to deal with the hassle of Private Messages thus wasting your time. Also I can just ask someone to PM you and get the files and then just post them for your other "enemies" to see. Thus resulting in your defeat on the internet twice.

I just used your method of defense and turned it into my offense.

Thank you and good day, sir.
It's funny that you as well as everyone else managed to actually take what I said seriously, and a bandwagon of people equally trollable swarmed in telling me I had been beaten.

You guys are too easy, thanks for playing.
lulz @ u trying to pretend you were trolling
lie tbh

mint gtfo and lrn2internet, i'm bad @ bf2 and only claim to be good when i'm trolling, but i don't really care tbh
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6249|Daqing Oilfields?

JoshP wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Actually Drunk_Musketeer is better then you and 90% of the bf2 population...
Who isn't better than josh?
androo
no hes better than you as well.

and hakei stfu you're not fooling anyone, either you're the biggest idiot alive or the worst troll ever. Pick one?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6513|cuntshitlake

JoshP wrote:

but i don't really care tbh
You care enough to ctd me from time to time.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5917|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
why does joshp keep saying lrn2 in every post now?
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5917|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Ok sorry for being mean

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-02-21 02:39:58)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6812

lol ok herbal abuse
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6249|Daqing Oilfields?

usmarine wrote:

lol ok herbal abuse
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6374|Graz, Austria
Strange.
Is it only me, or hasn't there been any homoerotic insult in this little flame war skirmish?
Is this the decline of BF2s?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6336|eng
Lol all Josh tells me to do is l2internet, every single time he makes himself look even more stupid. P.s myke doesn't even like him.
#rekt
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6503|The Twilight Zone
A buddy of mine wants the kind that when you spot an enemy it says enemy spotted but if you miss the spot it leaves it blank or puts a simple dot instead.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6322
lol. this really is a proper BF2 thread. thanks for the read
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6533|P-way, NJ

.Sup wrote:

A buddy of mine wants the kind that when you spot an enemy it says enemy spotted but if you miss the spot it leaves it blank or puts a simple dot instead.
Wouldn't you just have to find the saying for it in the localization file, just delete it or put a .(period) to takes its spot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard