Both parents went53%53% - 15
One went, but did not complete3%3% - 1
Both went, but did not complete0%0% - 0
Neither went10%10% - 3
Total: 28
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
EDIT: I forgot the "none" option last time.

I'm curious to see the results of this topic, seeing as how most folk seem to be middle class here. For this matter, we'll include community colleges, etc. as attending. In my case, my generation is the first one in which all of the children are attending an institute of higher education.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Both went, Both completed.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478
dad went to law school, mom went to community college.  Now my parents work together at their lawfirm with my dad as the head lawyer and my mom handles financial stuff.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Both went, maternal B.S. in Computer Science and paternal M.S. Electrical Engineering
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6501|Boston, MA
Neither of my parents did. However, they both came from Poland and didn't move to America until maybe 30 years ago. At the time in Poland, only a very small percentage of students made it to college. I think my answer to the poll may be a little biased.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone
Both parents went
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6489|Πάϊ
two went one completed

you forgot that too
ƒ³
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6620
Dad studied law at the same university I'm studying law at...he had and I have the same personal tutor. He then went on to study french law in Aix-en-Provence.
Mum studied law at the University of Oslo and then went on to study french law in Aix too. She then ended up doing conversion to become the first norwegian solicitor.
Pretty much all my english family up the chain studied law at oxbridge or went to Sandhurst. My Norwegian side were fishermen and then later on engineers Proudest of them tbh..

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2009-02-18 16:22:25)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6652|Disaster Free Zone
Dad wanted to do architecture, didn't get the marks to get in, so did engineering instead. After 1.5 years got frustrated and left to get a job in the computer industry and became a national manager of a division of one of Australians biggest companies (Telecom... aka Telstra before they were privatised)

Mum, well she didn't even finish school. In the summer break between year 11 and 12 she got a job as a nurse at a psychiatric hospital and is still there today as the charge nurse.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard