notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6813|The United Center

Uzique wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

You haven't seen him yet?

I'm not on here a ton, really.

I'm only on now because I'm watching hockey and waiting for my tea to brew.
Protip: Sidsnot
I'm not just going to ban someone because you want me to.  If I run across that account breaking a rule, I'll deal with it.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6798|St. Andrews / Oslo

hmmm
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6537

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Uzique wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I'm not on here a ton, really.

I'm only on now because I'm watching hockey and waiting for my tea to brew.
I'm not just going to ban someone because you want me to.  If I run across that account breaking a rule, I'll deal with it.
If you see Sam, you'll ban him... you're not going to ban someone until they break a rule?

mke up ur mind!

Do you have dual-personalities like Sam/Sidnot does? One minute he's a 13 year old rule-breaker, the next he's a fully-employed adult with an impeccable post record! Ding ding!

Last edited by Uzique (2009-02-21 15:26:03)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6566|so randum

Uzique wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Uzique wrote:

If you see Sam, you'll ban him... you're not going to ban someone until they break a rule?

mke up ur mind!

Do you have dual-personalities like Sam/Sidnot does? One minute he's a 13 year old rule-breaker, the next he's a fully-employed adult with an impeccable posting record! Ding ding!
sams been a-ok since he came back

fuck, just look at surgeons for an example of change
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6813|The United Center

Uzique wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Uzique wrote:

mke up ur mind!

Do you have dual-personalities like Sam/Sidnot does? One minute he's a 13 year old rule-breaker, the next he's a fully-employed adult with an impeccable post record! Ding ding!
Or maybe I'll just ban you.  One less person bitching and moaning, tbh.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6537
Haha, I was just trying to elucidate upon some simple facts and circumstances for you... try and show something you had perhaps overlooked .

But sure, ban me in the process if it makes you feel any better, haha. Let the perma-banned rulebreaker return and perma-ban me for the hell of it; I like the way these rules work, they are lulzy!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kez
+778|5769|London, UK

FatherTed wrote:

fuck, just look at surgeons for an example of change
No, look at me

LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE, I AM THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF CHANGE
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6687|London, England
Alright, I'll bite. Just what has changed about you, Kez
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6698

Mekstizzle wrote:

The question is what hasn't changed about you Mek?
Kez
+778|5769|London, UK

Mekstizzle wrote:

Well you know I always got into trouble with my old account and I came back with this one and I said to BF2s mods that I would be different, and now I'm not as much of a spamming bastard as I once was

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-02-21 15:51:06)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6556|Gogledd Cymru

Kptk92 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Well you know I always got into trouble with my old account and I came back with this one and I said to BF2s mods that I would be different, and now I'm not as much of a spamming bastard as I once was
We're both good boys now.
Kez
+778|5769|London, UK

The Sheriff wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

We're both good boys now.
https://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/07/thumbs-up.jpg

;D

Okay, question:

TMo, what do you think of mine and Surgeon's general behaviour on the forums now?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5765
If you had to ban one member simply because you hated him who would it be and why(the reasons for hating that member)?
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5629|Stoke, England

Uzique wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Uzique wrote:

mke up ur mind!

By one minute do you mean 5 years ago?

I'm not fully employed, I'm part time.

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Uzique wrote:

moan bitch moan
Or maybe I'll just ban you.  One less person bitching and moaning, tbh. :rolleyes:
Good idea

Last edited by Sidsnot (2009-02-22 12:32:05)

Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6615|San Diego, CA, USA
@ThomasMorgan: What does monoclarifemiphobic mean?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard