andy12
Banned
+52|6665
I'm calling it, no way is that folding thread of which like 3 people post in is "Best thread of the year". What a fix, not to mention the concept is flawed. Clearly got rickrolled by the 3 people that post/spam in that thread...

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=120033

Best thread? Jesus, Lt Jensens Poem thread which he deleted out of shame is a better contender than that spam fest...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6498|Gogledd Cymru

It was voted on by the members.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6399|fåking denmark
Wait.. What?

Wasn't the 'Super Gayness' one the Best Thread?
andy12
Banned
+52|6665

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Wait.. What?

5th award down...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

I got runner up in like 3 categories. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6640

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Wait.. What?

It was the funniest thread

AussieReaper wrote:

Nobody cares aussie, nobody cares.

Last edited by Gooners (2009-02-15 07:39:33)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5796|Catherine Black
Yes, if you call curing fatal deases such as cancer shenanigans..

Selfish prick.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
andy12
Banned
+52|6665

Finray wrote:

Selfish prick.
Because donating to Cancer research is pointless, lets buy tech and run programs and pretend we're helping the world... Then spam a poll to make it "best thread of the year"

Prick? Roid rage much?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

Gooners wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Nobody cares aussie, nobody cares.

Don't make me destroy you.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6399|fåking denmark

Gooners wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Wait.. What?

It was the funniest thread
Right.

It's because I want it to be the Best Thread
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

andy12 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Selfish prick.
Because donating to Cancer research is pointless, lets buy tech and run programs and pretend we're helping the world... Then spam a poll to make it "best thread of the year"

Prick? Roid rage much?
They're helping more than you are posting this shit denouncing it. F@h is a fucking breakthrough, so leave them the fuck alone, because they're actually doing something.

What are you doing? Exactly, fuck all.

Requesting b& for this shit.
andy12
Banned
+52|6665

Finray wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Selfish prick.

Prick? Roid rage much?
They're helping more than you are posting this shit denouncing it. F@h is a fucking breakthrough, so leave them the fuck alone, because they're actually doing something.

What you can't take a bit of criticism of a flawed concept? Wow insecure much...

Breakthrough, yeah wow I'm sure they'll have cured Cancer by March... Lol...

What am I doing? None of your business, you don't know me, I could donate 50% of my pay to a proper charity for all you know...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

Andy12 doesn't believe in Democratic elections and voting. He wants to see a King rule England with an iron fist.

Don't be surprised that when a poll doesn't go his way he wants to denounce the whole voting system.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
but im still ok being bf2s ee king ye?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6205|Winland

andy12 wrote:

Finray wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Prick? Roid rage much?

What you can't take a bit of criticism of a flawed concept? Wow insecure much...

What am I doing? None of your business, you don't know me, I could donate 50% of my pay to a proper charity for all you know...
How exactly is folding@home a flawed concept? Do you even know what it is?

Chop chop, go read the Wiki.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
andy12
Banned
+52|6665

Freezer7Pro wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Well the fucking thread pops up every hour with you 3 spamming it so it's hard not to. Well most of it's numbers now so I, like most, can scroll past it
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

andy12 wrote:

Yeah, but are you?

Who cares if they haven't cured anything, they're still helping.

They wouldn't have millions around the world doing this if it wasn't doing anything, was flawed etc.

Infact, go on, explain how it's flawed exactly?

Frankly I think you're just being fucking stupid complaining about something that may help save lives. Even if it saves ONE life it's a brilliant thing.

So shut up and fuck off.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England

AussieReaper wrote:

Andy12 doesn't believe in Democratic elections and voting. He wants to see a King rule England with an iron fist.

Don't be surprised that when a poll doesn't go his way he wants to denounce the whole voting system.
but the f@h thread still sucks balls (ok before anyone gets angry, I think the f@h idea is good, but the bf2s thread just sucks balls)

oh well who gives a shit anyway

Also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F@H#Results

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-02-15 07:53:28)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

andy12 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Well the fucking thread pops up every hour with you 3 spamming it so it's hard not to. Well most of it's numbers now so I, like most, can scroll past it
How exactly does that prove me wrong?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
i think i see what andy means

GG to all you f@h guys, good job, nice idea and all.

but the actual thread isn't exactly fantastic. idea is, and what you do is, but the threads boring as shit.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

FatherTed wrote:

i think i see what andy means

GG to all you f@h guys, good job, nice idea and all.

but the actual thread isn't exactly fantastic. idea is, and what you do is, but the threads boring as shit.
Yeah, I agree, but if Andy had only said this I would have agreed with him. Instead he went on to say "not to mention the concept is flawed" and that pissed me off.
andy12
Banned
+52|6665

Finray wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Yeah, but are you?

They wouldn't have millions around the world doing this if it wasn't doing anything, was flawed etc.

Frankly I think you're just being fucking stupid complaining about something that may help save lives. Even if it saves ONE life it's a brilliant thing.

So shut up and fuck off.
Why keep trying to get me to "fuck off" or get me banned? Can you not take someone else's opinion? The thread isn't the best thread of the year at all, it got voted because no one could find any specific better thread at the time and because the Faggot@home boys voted when no one else could be assed. Calm down and learn to take opinions kid.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum

andy12 wrote:

Finray wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Yeah, but are you?

So shut up and fuck off.
Why keep trying to get me to "fuck off" or get me banned? Can you not take someone else's opinion? The thread isn't the best thread of the year at all, it got voted because no one could find any specific better thread at the time and because the Faggot@home boys voted when no one else could be assed. Calm down and learn to take opinions kid.
cough cough great british debate
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

andy12 wrote:

Finray wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Yeah, but are you?

So shut up and fuck off.
Then why didn't you find a better thread? If it would have been a better option, it would surely have won.
andy12
Banned
+52|6665

Freezer7Pro wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

How exactly does that prove me wrong?
I never said it did, it was a passing indirect jab at the spam that goes on in that thread from people like you. Sell your shit and donate it to charity rather than running a program while you browse the internet...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard