«-PB-»Funkmaster
+0|6673|Canada
God I h8 it when some medic keeps fuckin revieving you without getting rid of the person that shoots you as soon as you are reanimated. It just reallllllly fukn' annoys me, how bout u lot?
CrazeD
+368|6683|Maine
What difference does it make? All it would do is give the guy killing you a few easy kills.

You only get a death if you aren't revived when the respawn delay gets to 0. So you could get revived 10 times in a row without losing points.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6683|U.S.A.
The point is its still annoying CrazeD
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6747|Aus
Or why don't you get some skill and kill the guy that's been killing you, trust me it can be done
«-PB-»Funkmaster
+0|6673|Canada
ya it is annoying, and you do lose points (not literally) because you are laying on the ground instead of fighting and scoring and you would need to be hacking big time to target and kill a guy in less then a second when you could be facing the opposite direction

Last edited by «-PB-»Funkmaster (2006-01-29 19:23:50)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6690
commit suicide - done .
«-PB-»Funkmaster
+0|6673|Canada
elegant and simple, but somewhat unsatisfying, i will usually shoot at the medic :-P

Last edited by «-PB-»Funkmaster (2006-01-29 19:26:23)

Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6682
Medic revived you, he did he just, and you a favor.... wow, that sucks.

Now, the guy who keeps reviving you when and APC is shooting you  is lame.... however, that is ussualy not the case.

Find something else to bitch about.  This one is lame.

*Next Post*

Don't you just find it annoying when a support gives you ammo, fucking annoys me" whatever.
Mario-C
+0|6753|Wellington Nz
if you dont want to be revived keep the spawn screen open,simple really
«-PB-»Funkmaster
+0|6673|Canada
ya those stupid fucking bags just sittin there acting like they are betterthen you
CommandoRog
+10|6695|USA
Like yesterday i got killed by a APC at the corner of a building.A medic came ,went prone on the corner where the APC could not see him and Reveived my ass about 8 times until a nade got him.

Now as i see it,the only people getting anything out ot of my bad situation is the APC spawn killing my ass
and the medic getting reveive points.

The bad thing is,the Medic was in my squad and after the 4th time getting killed i kept screaming you dumb fuck let me die and RIP,but no he was having the time of his life.

For all you Medices out there somtimes its better to let people RIP and get on with the Mission...
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6804|South Cybertown, Texas
LOL, that is funny as h3ll CommandoRog!

I was playing the other night as medic and while running from one flag to the other, the guy in front of me kept getting killed and I kept reviving him (3-4 times). He finally made it into a bunker close to the flag where he was feed a grenade! I found him there hanging upside-down in the door-way, revived him for the last time before I was noob tubed.

P.S. I finally got my first Paddle kill
Scorpian65
+14|6749
Yeah it gets annoying at times, but the poor guy is just trying to do his job. The most revives I have in a row is four on one poor soul. I was in a tank at the square in Karkand, my gunner jumps out and promptly gets killed. I bailed out and revived him and jumped back into my tank. The guy gets three feet and down again, so I go save him again, this goes on for a total of four times. Evidently by this point his killer is out of ammo and after the last revive the guy decides hes safer back in the tank turret. I finished capping the flag and away we went, but we never did find the guy because the round ended.
1tdiestoday
+2|6762
I was on Karkand. A member of my team went down in one of the allies. SO i go prone to revive him. Right when I revived him, he got shot, so I revived again. Same thign happened maybe 3 more times, till I got up and shot the dude killing him. I just kept on reviving, because it was funny as shit. you gotta try it.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6763
When I'm a medic for me:

K/D 1st. I wont run somwhere to revive and die. If I get K/D in the round less than 10/5 I'm getting pissed lol.

But this is lame when you are about to respawn in 2 secs and medic run across the field, revive you, and you die again.
chase_mccloud
[bha] Chase
+0|6679|HERE -->USA
I'm A Medic and when I am about to revive someone I dont want them to get all pissed so I kill the guy first and the revive him... Also I dont revive if there's a tank right around the corner...
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6693|The Lou
O MAN ZORZS!! i got like 23 shock paddles in one day. lately i have just given up on the gun and just run around with the padles... lol  >.>
Ayanith
+0|6672
What I usually do is I revive my teammate about 2-3 times, letting the one enemy kill him if he wants, and then while he's distracted waiting for me to revive the guy, I run up to him and shock paddle him in the nuts.

I've gotten a lot of paddle kills that way.
RadeonII
+1|6786

CommandoRog wrote:

Like yesterday i got killed by a APC at the corner of a building.A medic came ,went prone on the corner where the APC could not see him and Reveived my ass about 8 times until a nade got him.

Now as i see it,the only people getting anything out ot of my bad situation is the APC spawn killing my ass
and the medic getting reveive points.

The bad thing is,the Medic was in my squad and after the 4th time getting killed i kept screaming you dumb fuck let me die and RIP,but no he was having the time of his life.

For all you Medices out there somtimes its better to let people RIP and get on with the Mission...
To bad the med cant drag the body before he revives. in RTCW that was very useful

Last edited by RadeonII (2006-01-31 03:22:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard