I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

bennisboy wrote:

Lucien wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

srs bsns
AKA
Oh no! a discussion longer than one sentence! let me quote some age old internet meme for the iota of forum popularity that will get me!
srs bsns
you're a fucking spastic
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
now i cant login
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Me neither.

Yesterday 0800 GMT: Expected server down time.
Today 0000 GMT: Unexpected server down time.

Brasso
+1,549|6632

fuck this
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon

krazed wrote:

now i cant login

mtb0minime wrote:

Me neither.

haffeysucks wrote:

fuck this
im so glad i bought a new system

Last edited by steelie34 (2010-03-10 16:40:07)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Aaaaaaaaaaaand they're down again.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker
Volatile
+252|6706|Sextupling in Empire

Stingray24 wrote:

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/
Unless i'm mistaken, that is old news. They did that last night at midnight PST.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6787|Anaheim, CA

Yeah, their latest twitter about PC is from that update, not what's goin on now
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Question.  On the attack helicopters, is the swivel gun the only weapon available for the gunner?  No missiles like in BF2?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas

Ilocano wrote:

Question.  On the attack helicopters, is the swivel gun the only weapon available for the gunner?  No missiles like in BF2?
for the HIND, yes

the apache gets the gun, plus missiles, plus some weird other missile thing for the pilot.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
i have a strange problem

my UAV wont accept input from my mouse to look up or down... only my joystick

but wont accept input from the joystick to look left and right... only my mouse
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Bevo wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

for the HIND, yes

the apache gets the gun, plus missiles, plus some weird other missile thing for the pilot.
If you have the alternate fire, the chopper gunner can shoot tracer darts as well. Just be sure to aim high since they sink and you'll likely be moving at some strange velocity.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America
The game stats sigs are coming back in style me thinks.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Blade4509 wrote:

Uh oh, your sig has a picture of a gun with wood on it. Let me divert you to this thread.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Arica Harbor = the new Karkand = Karkland = Kirkland = Karkaine

Here's why:
Arica Harbor = Africa Harbor = Arctic Harbor
to some players, anyway
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America

mtb0minime wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Uh oh, your sig has a picture of a gun with wood on it. Let me divert you to this thread.
What can I say? Old school is good sometimes. Especially if it's a sniper rifle or... a thompson.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Lucien wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

srs bsns
AKA
srs bsns
you're a fucking spastic
I know, but it's the support you guys give me that makes me so happy Thanks Jamesy
Microwave
_
+515|6656|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

mtb0minime wrote:

Oh, and does anyone know what the difference is between silver dog tags and the typical bronze? Knifed some fool and got silver tags. He was an officer, level 22, so I guess that might be it?
Yeah, it's to do with the rank of the player. 1-20 bronze, 20-40 silver, 40+ gold or something like that.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345

james@alienware wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Oh, and does anyone know what the difference is between silver dog tags and the typical bronze? Knifed some fool and got silver tags. He was an officer, level 22, so I guess that might be it?
Yeah, it's to do with the rank of the player. 1-20 bronze, 20-40 silver, 40+ gold or something like that.
And what happens with your tag when the player levels up? They not gonna stay on bronze levels long, does the tag change accordingly?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5985|Perth, Australia

Sisco10 wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

And what happens with your tag when the player levels up? They not gonna stay on bronze levels long, does the tag change accordingly?
I would assume it would stay the same colour until you knife them again. That way it shows that you knifed him at a certain level.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6441|Brisbane, Australia

Rod Foxx wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

I would assume it would stay the same colour until you knife them again. That way it shows that you knifed him at a certain level.
Yep.

I have someone with bronze and silver tags listed.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef … aying.aspx

Arica conquest should be interesting. It's a Rush-oriented map so very linear, so it should be more intense around the middle flags than what conquest has been thus far.

Last edited by Spark (2010-03-11 02:25:29)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I love how DICE is going after MW2 and really ragging on them every chance they get.

Recently IW had something about "mapathy" and was talking about how they'll be releasing new maps soon, which of course will have to be paid for (even for PC players most likely).

Then DICE throws up a blog entry about how they're releasing "new" maps on the 30th (I say "new" because it's 2 maps we already have, but instead of Rush it's Conquest or vice versa). And they go on to say that it's free (so long as you didn't buy a used copy) and that unlike their competitors, you don't have to pay for extra maps.

Good to see this kind of competition going. Entertaining, as well as giving us consumers a better value
Microwave
_
+515|6656|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Haha yeah, they're definitely laying into MW2.

Did anyone hear in the SP on one of the levels, it's a cut scene and I think you're in a heli and one of your team mentioned something about "they should send us in instead of the special forces with their lame ass heart monitor guns!".

Also where you have the quad bike race one of the team says "I'd beat you in a snowmobile race" and someone else says "but snowmobiles are for sissys!"

lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard