mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Ilocano wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

So I played a bit of Hardcore last night. It was fun for a few rounds since I felt like sitting back and sniping. I normally don't have the patience or skill to snipe, so playing a mode with one-shot kills with the most basic sniper was a bit of fun. But HC gets old fast. My fun time ran out when it switched to a map I had never played before and had no idea where the enemy was coming from (a Rush map, in the mountains with green/orange/brown terrain and trees, start from an island).
That's the snipefest map.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not only did I not have a minimap, I was not able to open the regular map while being out in the open (which is everywhere), and I was dying a lot from places I weren't sure whether they were in-bounds or out-of-bounds
Volatile
+252|6705|Sextupling in Empire

After you get a platinum star for a weapon you no longer receive anymore for that particular weapon?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America

Volatile wrote:

After you get a platinum star for a weapon you no longer receive anymore for that particular weapon?
I've seen people with 2 gold stars but never a platinum one. How the fuck would you see the difference between silver and platinum?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

How do you get a platinum star? Is that like 3 gold stars? 5? 10?

Oh and today I got noob tubed by someone with 8 gold stars on the nade launcher. Fucking pathetic. And the fact that the people with the tubes can give themselves ammo... fuck that shit.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
the fuck is a platinum star?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Volatile

I got a platinum star around 1000 kills with the m16, after like 5-6 gold stars(i think?), and thought to myself, awesome, now I can get a free 10,000 points every once and  a while to help with the rank increases. But I checked the bfhq thing and it just says 0 kills to the next one, so I'm guessing the free points are over with that weapon.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
USAS-12 + Motion Sensor =
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
so now my game is stuck in windowed mode

what the fuck
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

krazed wrote:

so now my game is stuck in windowed mode

what the fuck
ALT+Enter
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
tried, didnt work
SealXo
+309|6537
fuck being an engineer

9/10 drivers are dumbasses and drive away when youre trying to repair
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547

SealXo wrote:

fuck being an engineer

9/10 drivers are dumbasses and drive away when youre trying to repair
True, but dropping mines and killing a tank 5 minutes later from the other side of the map is priceless.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Ugh. This game. It bounces between extremely fun and awesome, and extremely frustrating and annoying. The team balancing/stacking is ridiculous. And then just now I was in a server that switched to hardcore after a round. They need to stick with one mode or the other, not this mixed up shit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

mtb0minime wrote:

Ugh. This game. It bounces between extremely fun and awesome, and extremely frustrating and annoying. The team balancing/stacking is ridiculous. And then just now I was in a server that switched to hardcore after a round. They need to stick with one mode or the other, not this mixed up shit.
When servers restart they come back as regular. They won't go hardcore until an admin comes on so maybe he was around for the first time all day and put it back like it was supposed to be.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
hey johnnnnnyyyyyyyy   want to play hardcore with me?
Brasso
+1,549|6631

how do you switch teams?  cause i'm tired of being on the team with 5 versus a team of 15
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
when you die instead of click enter battle click on switch teams

but if you're on console then i dunno
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Just unlocked the UMP, now I have to pick between M16, MG3 and M95.

Can anyone help me decide?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

M16 or M95 depending on which kit you play more
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin

Blade4509 wrote:

Volatile wrote:

I've seen people with 2 gold stars but never a platinum one. How the fuck would you see the difference between silver and platinum?
Platinum would look more dark greyish?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Who loves balanced and even games? I do!

https://4bbr7q.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p2rNqYDAfQXtnYXwmbnWhE6BHLztEAzNo728jTZVszq17RhPZeNehKJNjgbI2eWcAkvzJFLnrcYatRjhjXTxv25z5p4brybKb/BFBC2Game%202010-03-09%2022-10-22-67.png
Volatile

War Man wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Volatile wrote:

More of a yellowish silver actually.

I just got platinum for the noob tube as well. Does this make me a bad person?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas

Volatile wrote:

War Man wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

More of a yellowish silver actually.

I just got platinum for the noob tube as well. Does this make me a bad person?
Yes, it makes me want to punt babies into oncoming traffic.

I played against a rank 3 player with a double gold star with the noob tube, I mean seriously fuck off back to consoles where they aim for you.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
Fucking hell.

I either do amazing or I get absolutely raped while still racking up points.

I got knifed like 3 times my last round... though I got revenge twice.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6440|Brisbane, Australia

Dont forget there is an explosives damage upgrade at 24 or something, cant wait for that to be available to most people.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard