War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6731|Purplicious Wisconsin
To be honest, I prefer miggle's criticism of a game than bandroolz annoying "BC2 doesn't feel like bf2 therefore it sucks, where's my bf3?"

Miggle wrote:

androo you're the most pathetically amateur troll I've seen in my life.
More amateur than me?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

androoz
Banned
+137|5231|United States

War Man wrote:

To be honest, I prefer miggle's criticism of a game than bandroolz annoying "BC2 doesn't feel like bf2 therefore it sucks, where's my bf3?"

Miggle wrote:

More amateur than me?
actually im not expecting it to be exactly like bf2, i was using bf2 as an example since it happens to feel right. bc2 does not.

ill be surprised if BF3 is actually good but with the way fps gaming has been going recently it doesnt look like it.
War Man

burnzz wrote:

Why are you starting to do that? Only curious

androoz wrote:

War Man wrote:

Miggle wrote:

More amateur than me?
actually im not expecting it to be exactly like bf2, i was using bf2 as an example since it happens to feel right. bc2 does not.

ill be surprised if BF3 is actually good but with the way fps gaming has been going recently it doesnt look like it.
You only played the beta like once right?

Last edited by War Man (2010-03-08 14:51:53)

androoz
Banned
+137|5231|United States

War Man wrote:

androoz wrote:

War Man wrote:

More amateur than me?

actually i was playing the game this weekend at my friends house.

i7 920, x58, 6gb ram, 5870 and i played it on the xbox.
War Man

androoz wrote:

War Man wrote:

androoz wrote:

It takes getting used to. When I play a game I'm new to I just need to get used to it before I get good at it.
androoz
Banned
+137|5231|United States

War Man wrote:

androoz wrote:

War Man wrote:

It takes getting used to. When I play a game I'm new to I just need to get used to it before I get good at it.
actually i was perfectly good at it. ending first every round no problem.

being a good at a game/used to it doesnt decide whether its shit or not.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

androoz wrote:

War Man wrote:

androoz wrote:

xbox...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
androoz
Banned
+137|5231|United States

Miggle wrote:

androoz wrote:

War Man wrote:

xbox...
your point is?

i played it on that too.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

androoz wrote:

oh yeah i'm not bisexual btw (adam lambert does have a few good songs though) and sorry for trolling the games section.
androoz
Banned
+137|5231|United States

burnzz wrote:

androoz wrote:

oh yeah i'm not bisexual btw (adam lambert does have a few good songs though) and sorry for trolling the games section.
fyi i pointed out in ee chat that i was embarrassed and tried to play it off as trolling.
War Man
That failed
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5526|America
make bf2s better - bandrooz
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York
Whichever map is in the desert is AWFUL for defenders. Especially at the second stage.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5196|Sydney
Wow, I can't believe I wasted 3 minutes of life reading some pathetic trolling. Not worth the price of admission.

Anyways, you know that thing you get when you buy a new game and haven't got it yet so you youtube and read up on it till it arrives? I got that, and I can't seem to find a lot of info on the game (like how the different game modes work, or the kits/unlocks/weapons/vehicles/ranks/maps/etc).

Would anyone be kind enough to provide a link to such information so I can sate my desire for BC2 knowledge? Ta.

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-03-08 19:33:20)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6383|California
did they tone down the requirements from beta??
cause i would like to play on 1280x1024 even at low settings is fine, but my fps would be at like 1-10fps during the beta
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
it runs smoother, yes. not dramatically, but noticeably.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6486
I just unlocked the Uzi[que].

It's better than I thought it would be.
War Man

Poseidon wrote:

Whichever map is in the desert is AWFUL for defenders. Especially at the second stage.
Which desert map isn't there more?
dill13
+67|6211

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

did they tone down the requirements from beta??
cause i would like to play on 1280x1024 even at low settings is fine, but my fps would be at like 1-10fps during the beta
Quad cores still have a hell of a time if you dont have one then i dont know
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

Pretty good round on ... Arica Harbor I think it is? (As you can see, the screenie was taken during a loading screen for the next map)It's got like the Mexican-border look at the beginning, then you go through a village and then across a bridge to a construction site.

Did an amazing run in a tank with a random squadmate that, get this, actually helped repair the vehicle and kill people too! As we got closer to the end I went medic... M60 + red dot + heavy barrel = endless rape.

And it's not like I was playing against total morons either. They had some decent-leveled soldiers on their team. Then again, level =/= skill (otherwise I'd be a fucking level 9000 )

https://4bbr7q.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pm1vIlMWtBGDMVy_AA0mjdcBzKfULvboDoeYnKXmvSUf1dTXlMhQDbeQffK-dJLb0sRynZ34z8na_Xv3iw3CuvDCZHnjwtujG/BFBC2Game%202010-03-08%2019-44-46-28.png

Oh and I also played some recon, got mah mortarz. Kinda fun I guess. Is the Snaiperskaya any good? That's my next sniper unlock. M24 is decent, tried using the T88 and it fucking blew massively.
War Man
I prefer the russian bolt action the -sv98 I think- than the m24. Has 10 round mag pulls and pulls the bolt slightly quicker.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6613|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

War Man wrote:

I prefer the russian bolt action the -sv98 I think- than the m24. Has 10 round mag pulls and pulls the bolt slightly quicker.
Not too much of a difference, I like the M24 scope better, but i seem to rake in more kills with the SV98. Don't matter anymore, I have the GOL.
SealXo
+309|6553
went 35/12 and got 8k points on nelson earlier. the key is while your defending to go running around the forest like a madman looking for snipers to knife.

god i hate snipers. i get so much satisfaction knifing them in the face then i ran into their UAV station in that one building upstairs, killed 9, and by the time they knew id stolen their uav and 4 were running up the stairs to get me i misslied 3 bailed on the uav and knifed the last guy about to knife me. pretty win streak if you ask me
dill13
+67|6211

SealXo wrote:

went 35/12 and got 8k points on nelson earlier. the key is while your defending to go running around the forest like a madman looking for snipers to knife.

god i hate snipers. i get so much satisfaction knifing them in the face then i ran into their UAV station in that one building upstairs, killed 9, and by the time they knew id stolen their uav and 4 were running up the stairs to get me i misslied 3 bailed on the uav and knifed the last guy about to knife me. pretty win streak if you ask me
I like to shoot my on teammates in the back while their trying to snipe when their keeping themselves out of harms way while attacking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard