bennisboy
+829|6662|Poundland

Finray wrote:

Matt, the vent we're always usually in is DU's. Here's the IP/Port: 193.93.44.98:4034.

Check out what happened today.. James got obliterated.

Processing, wait for 1080p HD..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9UAGYy9-9w
erm, where did he go?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6639|Little Bentcock
haha he had a tag on him.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6796|Great Brown North

tuckergustav wrote:

JadedDope wrote:

congrats?

Hey tuck add me

Name: JadedDope Fiend
ok, done...
add me

krazedone
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6146|Carnoustie MASSIF

Adams_BJ wrote:

That was such a fucking funny night last night. I've got a few screenies of Bevo and Microwave with tags on their faces. Shit was hilarious.

Me, Finray, Bevo, Microwave, Haffy, Engineer in a blackhawk flying round and repairing in the air. Brilliant stuff.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5804|Catherine Black

bennisboy wrote:

Finray wrote:

Matt, the vent we're always usually in is DU's. Here's the IP/Port: 193.93.44.98:4034.

erm, where did he go?
Far away

Adams_BJ wrote:

Yeah that was probably me
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
CammRobb
Banned

Finray wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Finray wrote:

erm, where did he go?
Far away

Adams_BJ wrote:

Yeah that was probably me
Twas me fool, I tried to get you too
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6611|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Got the m60 yesterday, 4 hours later got my 4th gold star for it.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
So i figured something out yesterday, you get 80 points for a squad revive, but you only lose 35 points when you TK someone. Found this out after some jackass was TKing people with the paddles and ressing them afterwords.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5374|London, England

seymorebutts443 wrote:

So i figured something out yesterday, you get 80 points for a squad revive, but you only lose 35 points when you TK someone. Found this out after some jackass was TKing people with the paddles and ressing them afterwords.
There are lots of ways to get free and easy points. Is it ethical? Nope. Is it even useful? I guess maybe for the first few ranks. I get 200+ points for C4ing a tank and it's a lot more fun
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

JohnG@lt wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

There are lots of ways to get free and easy points. Is it ethical? Nope. Is it even useful? I guess maybe for the first few ranks. I get 200+ points for C4ing a tank and it's a lot more fun
Favorite by far is dropping a building on a squad of people.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

Can you even still repair a blackhawk from the inside? The other day, after an update, I tried repairing one from the inside and it wound up doing damage

Hmm, though I guess it might have been considered friendly fire? So maybe it only works on servers without friendly fire?
Microwave
_
+515|6671|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
There's some point on the inside of the heli which you can repair. It seems to move! But it is there!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

Microwave wrote:

There's some point on the inside of the heli which you can repair. It seems to move! But it is there!
Yeah I've hit it before a bunch ( times ensued!) but when I tried it this one time, by swinging my tool around wildly looking for the point, it would take health down ridiculously fast, as if I were an enemy engineer
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5804|Catherine Black

mtb0minime wrote:

swinging my tool around wildly
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6359

mtb0minime wrote:

Microwave wrote:

Yeah I've hit it before a bunch ( times ensued!) but when I tried it this one time, by swinging my tool around wildly looking for the point, it would take health down ridiculously fast, as if I were an enemy engineer
It´s borked. With FF on you will do damage. If you get out though (and the choppah has landed ofc), it workes fine.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
CammRobb
Banned
Who's up for a big match right now?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6506|Gogledd Cymru

Me, send me a request you slut.

Surgeons
bennisboy
+829|6662|Poundland
You know what I dont get, (I meant to say this ages ago btw), when it told me I unlocked repair tool/defibs/health pack. I was like erm, i've been using those ages
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6683

yay!!!  Boat kill opportunities for Laguna Presa Rush.

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-03-29 16:55:29)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6359

bennisboy wrote:

You know what I dont get, (I meant to say this ages ago btw), when it told me I unlocked repair tool/defibs/health pack. I was like erm, i've been using those ages
Did you buy the limited edition? Then you got them from the start together with the Thompson and the 1911.
Was the same in the Beta, it still said you unlocked it once you reach the points.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6796|Great Brown North
i love the G3

dropped a whole squad with one mag

people shouldnt bunch on against walls tbh
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

krazed wrote:

i love the G3

Either the G3 or the M249 got my fastest gold star It's a pwn gun. And you can carry C4 with it, too, win-win!

Also, can't connect to EA online = sad
But it's likely because of an update and new maps = happy

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-03-30 02:34:51)

CammRobb
Banned

mtb0minime wrote:

krazed wrote:

i love the G3

Either the G3 or the M249 got my fastest gold star It's a pwn gun. And you can carry C4 with it, too, win-win!

New maps?!
zeidmaan
+234|6431|Vienna

CammRobb wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

krazed wrote:

i love the G3

New maps?!
Well kind of, they added Conquest mode on Arica Harbor, and rush mode for Laguna Presa (I think).
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

But even though they're not actually new, it's still gonna be great. Those are two great maps and it'll be awesome to play them with a twist.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard