mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

I tried sending friend requests but I guess they didn't go through
Otherwise, if I see someone on my list online, I'll usually try and join.

Finray, is that vent server you gave me one that you all are usually in? If I see Steam friends in BC2, I guess I'll hop into vent and annoy everyone until they give me the server name or something
Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas
come play with me and haff, we're in a server now
Brasso
+1,549|6646

i had to leave
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5804|Catherine Black
Matt, the vent we're always usually in is DU's. Here's the IP/Port: 193.93.44.98:4034.

Check out what happened today.. James got obliterated.

Processing, wait for 1080p HD..

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
tuckergustav
+1,590|5930|...

once this thing effin updates, I will be close to being able to play...who has a ridiculous amount of patience here?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

Alright thanks! I'll be on later this afternoon/evening, but I'm west coast so you guys will probably be done or asleep. I'll check anyway tho

tuckergustav wrote:

once this thing effin updates, I will be close to being able to play...who has a ridiculous amount of patience here?
Hey now, you got it for super cheap, so you can't complain!

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-03-28 15:57:08)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6328

tuckergustav wrote:

Yeah I think the largest one is ~300MB
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

I hate everyone though so I ban randomly
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
tuckergustav
+1,590|5930|...

mtb0minime wrote:

Alright thanks! I'll be on later this afternoon/evening, but I'm west coast so you guys will probably be done or asleep. I'll check anyway tho

tuckergustav wrote:

Hey now, you got it for super cheap, so you can't complain!
true...thanks to you!
Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas
You can take out both MCOMs from spawn with a tank on Arica Harbor (zoom helps a lot)

You can just plain DESTR 2.0 A from caving in the front side walls, easy. For B you'll have to just get the angle right and fire straight at the MCOM. Given the other team are made of complete tards, you can just keep plugging tank shells into the MCOM itself until it dies.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5804|Catherine Black

Bevo wrote:

You can take out both MCOMs from spawn with a tank on Arica Harbor (zoom helps a lot)

You can just plain DESTR 2.0 A from caving in the front side walls, easy. For B you'll have to just get the angle right and fire straight at the MCOM. Given the other team are made of complete tards, you can just keep plugging tank shells into the MCOM itself until it dies.
Old
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas

Finray wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Old
meh, never saw it mentioned anywhere, and people generally fail with the tank anyway.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5930|...

okay i can play now...is anyone playing?
and what server?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas

tuckergustav wrote:

and what server?
do you have vent? come join me and (I guess not haffey).

Bevo4
tuckergustav
+1,590|5930|...

i have not reinstalled vent yet...wanna play now, so I will do that later...I'll add you
Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas
okay i'll look for a server

ed: in, go to friends and join on me

Last edited by Bevo (2010-03-28 16:14:48)

Brasso
+1,549|6646

Bevo wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

and what server?
come join me and (I guess not haffey)
sry bro, decided on penn state so i'm filling out housing info and stuff right now
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

Alrighty, hopping on now.
"MattyBoy714"
tuckergustav
+1,590|5930|...

haven't killed a single person yet.....this is insane...so much going on
haha I guess i did and didnt even know it...

Last edited by tuckergustav (2010-03-28 16:53:48)

JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
+16|5187|Between your mama's legs.

haffeysucks wrote:

Bevo wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

and what server?
come join me and (I guess not haffey)
sry bro, decided on penn state so i'm filling out housing info and stuff right now
don't go to penn state...Go to University of Arizona : )
tuckergustav
+1,590|5930|...

So, I got my first knife kill.  yay
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
+16|5187|Between your mama's legs.
congrats?

Hey tuck add me

Name: JadedDope Fiend
tuckergustav
+1,590|5930|...

JadedDope wrote:

congrats?

Hey tuck add me

Name: JadedDope Fiend
ok, done...
Bevo
Nah
+718|6537|Austin, Texas
sorry about bailing tuck, my friend helped me out a ton and configured one of our TF2 servers to host a map that I just released, so I had to be there for that.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5930|...

Bevo wrote:

sorry about bailing tuck, my friend helped me out a ton and configured one of our TF2 servers to host a map that I just released, so I had to be there for that.
no worries...you only missed a lot of dying on my part...I had to leave and go to a less populated server to try and get the hang of it little.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard