phishman420
Banned
+821|5651
https://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/348/30/phelps_516_0102_25518a.120.jpg

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/090201/s … lps_people

LONDON (AFP) - A British newspaper published a photograph Sunday allegedly showing multiple Olympic gold medal-winning swimmer Michael Phelps inhaling from a glass pipe generally used to smoke cannabis.
ADVERTISEMENT

The News of the World weekly said the picture was taken on November 6, almost three months after Phelps won an historic eight gold medals at the Beijing Olympics, when he went to a party at the University of South Carolina.

The report claimed 23-year-old Phelps was visiting Jordan Matthews, a girl who was a student at the university and who he was secretly dating, and threw himself into a series of parties in houses and bars.

The photograph shows Phelps, wearing a white t-shirt and a baseball cap back to front, holding the pipe -- known as a bong -- to his lips and apparently inhaling.

The tabloid quoted a partygoer as saying: "You could tell Michael had smoked before. He grabbed the bong and a lighter and knew exactly what to do.

"He looked just as natural with a bong in his hands as he does swimming in the pool. He was the gold medal winner of bong hits.

"Michael ended up getting a little paranoid, though, because before too long he looked like he was nervous and ran out of the place."

There was no immediate way of establishing whether the newspaper's claims were true.

The News of the World claimed that when it contacted Phelps's management team they offered "a raft of extraordinary incentives" in return for not publishing the photograph, but the newspaper refused.

Phelps was recently named the US Olympic Committee Sportsman of the Year for making Olympic history in Beijing by collecting the most golds won by any athlete at a single Olympics, giving him a career total of 14 golds.

He also set seven world records in Beijing.
But weed is bad amirite?

Last edited by phishman420 (2009-02-01 10:26:09)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

I just read this story.  Phelps confirms the story as being legit.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6547|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

phishman420 wrote:

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/348/3 … 8a.120.jpg

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/090201/s … lps_people

LONDON (AFP) - A British newspaper published a photograph Sunday allegedly showing multiple Olympic gold medal-winning swimmer Michael Phelps inhaling from a glass pipe generally used to smoke cannabis.
ADVERTISEMENT

The News of the World weekly said the picture was taken on November 6, almost three months after Phelps won an historic eight gold medals at the Beijing Olympics, when he went to a party at the University of South Carolina.

The report claimed 23-year-old Phelps was visiting Jordan Matthews, a girl who was a student at the university and who he was secretly dating, and threw himself into a series of parties in houses and bars.

The photograph shows Phelps, wearing a white t-shirt and a baseball cap back to front, holding the pipe -- known as a bong -- to his lips and apparently inhaling.

The tabloid quoted a partygoer as saying: "You could tell Michael had smoked before. He grabbed the bong and a lighter and knew exactly what to do.

"He looked just as natural with a bong in his hands as he does swimming in the pool. He was the gold medal winner of bong hits.

"Michael ended up getting a little paranoid, though, because before too long he looked like he was nervous and ran out of the place."

There was no immediate way of establishing whether the newspaper's claims were true.

The News of the World claimed that when it contacted Phelps's management team they offered "a raft of extraordinary incentives" in return for not publishing the photograph, but the newspaper refused.

Phelps was recently named the US Olympic Committee Sportsman of the Year for making Olympic history in Beijing by collecting the most golds won by any athlete at a single Olympics, giving him a career total of 14 golds.

He also set seven world records in Beijing.
But weed is bad amirite?
Urite, Drugs are bad mkay.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651
I hope they don't try to punish him, and don't give me that role model shit...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

He just went from the worlds fastest to the worlds slowest.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
haha, good for him. 7 gold medals and he's never failed a drug test (or he didn't when he won those medals), he can tell people to fuck off. I would. Especially the newspaper. Breach of privacy etc..

Fuck the British tabloid press, I wish someone destroyed them all.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-02-01 10:34:26)

phishman420
Banned
+821|5651

Kmarion wrote:

He just went from the worlds fastest to the worlds slowest.
He could probably do just as well high. Swimming under the influence of anything is though not recommended
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

If you do what he did, why not smoke a little weed.
I am surprised he would smoke anything, just because of his intentions to swim again in the Olympics.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Why is he around all those losers? I'd party with multiple-gold medal-winning friends if I were him.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6497|London (At Heart)

Oh noes.

He smoked some weed, he's fucked for life now.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada

Shem wrote:

Oh noes.

He smoked some weed, he's fucked for life now.
No kidding, right.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

Fucking druggies. If you need to do drugs, you honestly have no life.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Need=/=want
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Stimey
­
+786|6090|Ontario | Canada

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Its a "life enhancer"
­
­
­
­
­
­
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Dude, you have NO room to tell anyone they have no life.

DesertFox- wrote:

Why is he around all those losers? I'd party with multiple-gold medal-winning friends if I were him.
Hot college girls > gold medal winners...

Last edited by phishman420 (2009-02-01 11:40:23)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Fucking geeks. If you need to attach your computer to every battery you can find, you honestly have no life.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6624
It's funny how a freakshow like Britney Spears can make bad decisions for years and, while people joke about it, nothing SERIOUS really ever comes from it.  Or any number of crazy-ass celebrities that get DUI's, possesion charges, etc. but never spend a day in jail.

But someone like Michael Phelps could really have their career impacted by a picture of them hitting a bong.  It's pathetic.

I know Obama has admitted to smoking in his past, and it was never made into a huge issue during the months prior to the election.  I hope that in my lifetime people will pull their heads from their asses and re-evaluate just how dangerous marijuana really is.

If it was legal/decriminalized: it would be cheaper, forcing the big-time dealers to switch to something else more profitable; because it would be cheaper, people could afford to not smoke it, instead ingesting it in various other means, pretty much negating any of the negative health effects;  it would free up an enormous amount of resources from the decrease in the number of incarcerated individuals; and on and on and on...

Seriously, I don't know how one can objectively look at the pros and cons of dope vs the pros and cons of alcohol, or cigarettes, and say that it is ultimately any worse.

Last edited by -CARNIFEX-[LOC] (2009-02-01 11:58:29)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

It's funny how a freakshow like Britney Spears can make bad decisions for years and, while people joke about it, nothing SERIOUS really ever comes from it.  Or any number of whacked out celebrities that get DUI's, possesion charges, etc. but never spend a day in jail.

But someone like Michael Phelps could really have their career impacted by a picture of them hitting a bong.  It's pathetic.
Dude, the only reason he's so good at swimming is because he smokes weed. It's basically worse than steroids.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

He's been the man of the hour for like the past year, of course he's gonna wanna party it up. I don't blame him.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
I have discovered the source of the problem!

phishman420 wrote:

... shows Phelps, wearing a white t-shirt and a baseball cap back to front, holding the pipe...
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

FatherTed wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Need=/=want

Stimey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Its a "life enhancer"

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Did not c what I did thar.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651

Freezer7Pro wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Need=/=want

Stimey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Its a "life enhancer"

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Did not c what I did thar.
Shutup, stoner.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
thats it he loses all his medals now!!! lol
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
lmfao feggit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard