( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

the fuck is this *centigrade shit
*Celsius
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Benzin
+576|5999
I can't even relate to Fahrenheit anymore ... been in Europe so long only Celsius means anything to me.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681

Kmarion wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

oh shut up, you don't know winter weather ya southerner
I once went two weeks without power. .. in the fl summer heat.
My uncle had to do the same, and he is farther south than you (Miami). I would have gotten the fuck out after a day of that shit.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6606|Greenwood, IN
Yea we got 10inchs overnight...  My poor car is over in thick snow.  I can see anything and even walk to the door is so thick. :'(
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6361|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
yep, got 5 inches here in the last 3 hours or so, supposed to get 5 more throughout the day, too
ive shoveled my driveway twice in the last 2 hours, and you cant even tell it was cleared

good thing i love snow though cuz we got a snowday
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6487|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

ceslayer23 wrote:

yep, got 5 inches here in the last 3 hours or so, supposed to get 5 more throughout the day, too
ive shoveled my driveway twice in the last 2 hours, and you cant even tell it was cleared

good thing i love snow though cuz we got a snowday
Great, another storm thats going to roll on to us. We still have over 12in on the ground. At least this week it has gone above 0.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6606|Greenwood, IN
I just tried to shove my car out.  Fail... snow is way to thick to shove out because the streets are all the same.  No way for me to get in or out.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Kmarion wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I once went two weeks without power. .. in the fl summer heat.
hence, no knowledge of true northern winter weather.

i spent a month in the philippines on three seperate occasions.  in the middle of summer.  nuff said.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6650|Keyboard

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

Well for 1. Were out if power 2. We had a ice/sleet/snow storm. There is already 2 inches of ice and on top of that we have 2 inches of snow. Later tonight from 1-2 am it is suppose to start snowing again with up to 2-5 inches of snow. The state of Kentucky might issue state of emergency and the would kick ass and make up for this aweful night. I won't have to go to work and I can game it up with some friends if we have power restored by them.
Suck it up Northern Hemisphere.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj25 … eather.jpg
the fuck is this centigrade shit
An international standard perhaps?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville

FFLink13 wrote:

ATG wrote:

How do you post a e rant with no power?
Eveyone seems to have ignored this point.
I'm using my iphone. It's not to bad cause got incredible hulk and the dark knight on it. I'm using my car to charge it up.
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

Obiwan wrote:

Well for 1. Were out if power 2. We had a ice/sleet/snow storm. There is already 2 inches of ice and on top of that we have 2 inches of snow. Later tonight from 1-2 am it is suppose to start snowing again with up to 2-5 inches of snow. The state of Kentucky might issue state of emergency and the would kick ass and make up for this aweful night. I won't have to go to work and I can game it up with some friends if we have power restored by them.

/rant for now.
Suck it up. I live in that, x10, for 6 months.
The_killer2
hai
+36|6176|North Carolina
It's 70 degrees here, but we got like 6 inches of snow last week.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6194|Schofield Barracks

haffeysucks wrote:

The_killer2
hai
+36|6176|North Carolina

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

nou
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6156|Vancouver | Canada
Two whole inches?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville

DefCon-17 wrote:

Two whole inches?
Please read op again.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6640|Your moms bedroom
gettin hammered in the North East right now, luckily its the light fluffy stuff
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6156|Vancouver | Canada

Obiwan wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Two whole inches?
Please read op again.
I did.
specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills
Funny how many people are whining about 10 inches of snow.  In mass we got 6 inches of snow then 3 inches of ice sleet and a whole bunch of nasty stuff on top of it.  We also have over 50 inches of snow this year!!  I am in the calmer part of the north east too, up in Vermont and New Hampshire they have almost 100 inches of snow this year in some parts.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681
Fuck the north.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

phishman420 wrote:

Fuck the north.
Funny, the South once said that as a whole...pretty sure it didn't work out so well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard