mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6763|d

deeznutz1245 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I am running around in a jungle (with a nice ak ofcourse) and i hear them shout "YANkeeeee". um...played it on the pc.
You are playing the game called : Sergeriver, South American conquest.
no
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6507
i just killed someone in my J-10 on Wake Island 2007. PC exclusive.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

BF2

I have the ability to dig underground, hidden from enemy units.  I send a row of spikes impaling anything that gets near me.  PC.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5717|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I have to guess what game that drunk bastard's thinking about. Web exclusive.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6626|Canada

haffeysucks wrote:

BF2

I have the ability to dig underground, hidden from enemy units.  I send a row of spikes impaling anything that gets near me.  PC.
You are a lurker in starcraft.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

destruktion_6143 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

BF2

You are a lurker in starcraft.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6422|My room
I just got cursed off by a bunch of Indonesian pirates. Meanwhile, a grenade lands near my feet and the fear is visible on my face. PS3 exclusive.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5717|Vancouver, BC, Canada

T1g3r217 wrote:

I just got cursed off by a bunch of Indonesian pirates. Meanwhile, a grenade lands near my feet and the fear is visible on my face. PS3 exclusive.
Resistance?

It's the only PS3 exclusive that I can think of
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6507

T1g3r217 wrote:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6422|My room
Uncharted is correct

There's a little robot on my back, I jump off the edge of a building, pull out my missle launcher and blast some Tyrranhoid commandos into hell. When I'm about to splat into the concrete, my robot buddy activates his rocket pack and lets me land safely.

(Since I made the series incredibly obvious, bonus points --karma-- will be given to anyone who can guess the game.)
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
I have just thrown 10 stormtroopers off a cliff while simultaneously choking Mon Mothma and Darth Vader over mid air
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Spearhead wrote:

I have just thrown 10 stormtroopers off a cliff while simultaneously choking Mon Mothma and Darth Vader over mid air
SW: the force unleashed?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

I just killed a monkey that was shooting balls of electricity at me. It was on PC
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5983|Perth, Australia
Well the original rules got raped quickly but i suppose that's no real surprise on this website.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

Rod Foxx wrote:

Well the original rules got raped quickly but i suppose that's no real surprise on this website.
how did they get raped?
The game is continuing as it has from the start of the topic unless I'm missing something
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6643|England

T1g3r217 wrote:

Uncharted is correct

There's a little robot on my back, I jump off the edge of a building, pull out my missle launcher and blast some Tyrranhoid commandos into hell. When I'm about to splat into the concrete, my robot buddy activates his rocket pack and lets me land safely.

(Since I made the series incredibly obvious, bonus points --karma-- will be given to anyone who can guess the game.)
Ratchet and Clank (Probably Future: tools of destruction)
Ioan92
+337|5722

mafia996630 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I am running around in a jungle (with a nice ak ofcourse) and i hear them shout "YANkeeeee". um...played it on the pc.
You are playing the game called : Sergeriver, South American conquest.
no
Crysis obviously...
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6126|So Cal

Ioan92 wrote:

I grabbed a Korean by the throat and lifted him in the air with then threw him 500m away....
This sounds like an epic Sig phrase.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Sgt.Davi
+300|6643|England
the played it on PC bit leads me to believe its Far Cry 2

Im a journalist working on the scoop of the century at a mall. Yes I did just jump out of that helicopter you mong you fuckin saw me.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5753|Roma
"Would you rather go to bowling or shoot shit on people's head?"
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

Solve this:

I shot someone with a gun.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

I make a topic on a well known Battlefield 2 forum about guessing what game I'm talking about.
Sgt.Davi
+300|6643|England
ghetto: The what Game am I talking about Game

Gooners: Small Soldiers on the Gameboy Advance.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6659|The darkside of Denver

Sgt.Davi wrote:

the played it on PC bit leads me to believe its Far Cry 2

Im a journalist working on the scoop of the century at a mall. Yes I did just jump out of that helicopter you mong you fuckin saw me.
Dead Rising!!! Epic game BTW.

Mine:

"how many fucking castles are in this kingdom?"
Shakez
+39|6170

ghettoperson wrote:

I make a topic on a well known Battlefield 2 forum about guessing what game I'm talking about.
The 'What Game Am I Talking About'..Game game.

I'm running around in a map, shooting some soldiers and having weird illusions of a man and/or girl.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard