lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

It's just the poor who get the money? Wait what about the bank bail out, that was a huge chunk of change that went to the rich, and what happened with that? Mass layoffs in the banking industry and beyond common sense underwriting, meaning it's next to impossible to get money borrowed to buy a house..

The Minimum wage in this country has gone up, cost have gone up, but the middle class's salaries have not gone up? Making these people poor.

Lowing has a build the house from the roof down mentality, we've tried that for the past 8 years. A trickle down effect doesn't work, we need to re-build this country from the ground up.  Special notes to Enron and most of the "Rich" who steal from the middle class to make them poor.
I am against the bail outs 100%

I am all for giving the taxpayers the money they paid in taxes for the past 5 years. This means every penny I paid I get back, every penny you paid you get back, and every penny the poor paid, they get back, and every penny the RICH paid they will also get it back. Somehow, I am guessing this will not be "fair" right?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

lowing wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

However, I am sorry, it will not happen, since I am marketable.
Think you'll stay that way?

Not everything is certain.
Yer right, I am taking a big gamble that they will not build a maintenance free airplane in my life time.

Why are you avoiding the rest of that post by the way? Don't wanna admit that the the earners and not the poor are the true stimulating force in an economy?
Maintenance? Only takes a car crash and your ability to use your arms is gone. But as I said, not everything is certain. No job is 100% secure, neither is your earning capability.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

lowing wrote:

I am all for giving the taxpayers the money they paid in taxes for the past 5 years. This means every penny I paid I get back, every penny you paid you get back, and every penny the poor paid, they get back, and every penny the RICH paid they will also get it back. Somehow, I am guessing this will not be "fair" right?
Good bye public services, infrastructure, etc

Not all your tax money is "wasted away" like you think it is.

Give back all tax money from the last 5 years? Wow.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I'll admit it the day you are homeless because you lost your house, your family and work over something you couldn't control yourself ... that day when nobody will employ you and you totally understand why i will admit you deserve the situation you are in ...
Ok so you will not admit facts, unless I am poor? Makes sense I guess.

However, I am sorry, it will not happen, since I am marketable, I earn a living, I pay my bills, and I blame no one for my decisions, and I do not pawn my responsibilities off on anyone.
Dont make the mistake thinking your posts are facts lowing because they are not, they are your opinion ...

You haven't got the faintest clue what you are taliking about lowing and you totally lack emphasis for people less fortunate than yourself, like mentioned before ... the only way you will ever understand this is to be in a similar situation which of course i hope you never will experience ...

Even the answer you gave in your last post shows you to be very ignorant about this issue ... wake up and see the bigger picture ...
I see, so regarding my previous post, you are stating that most poor people ARE "victims". That they DO NOT deserve the results of their choices, and that they ARE the driving force of the economy.

You are stating that it IS NOT my money the poor is spending which I, not they, contributed to the economy.
Nothing I said is true huh?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6705|NJ

lowing wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

It's just the poor who get the money? Wait what about the bank bail out, that was a huge chunk of change that went to the rich, and what happened with that? Mass layoffs in the banking industry and beyond common sense underwriting, meaning it's next to impossible to get money borrowed to buy a house..

The Minimum wage in this country has gone up, cost have gone up, but the middle class's salaries have not gone up? Making these people poor.

Lowing has a build the house from the roof down mentality, we've tried that for the past 8 years. A trickle down effect doesn't work, we need to re-build this country from the ground up.  Special notes to Enron and most of the "Rich" who steal from the middle class to make them poor.

What taxes? Federal, property, or state tax?

So your complaint isn't really about the poor, your complaint is about our government?  You a Constitutionist, you'd rather see less government and free market?

And forget the Car crash, lowing how stable is your job really? With a failing econimy how much do you really think people are going to fly?

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2009-01-22 06:38:26)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Think you'll stay that way?

Not everything is certain.
Yer right, I am taking a big gamble that they will not build a maintenance free airplane in my life time.

Why are you avoiding the rest of that post by the way? Don't wanna admit that the the earners and not the poor are the true stimulating force in an economy?
Maintenance? Only takes a car crash and your ability to use your arms is gone. But as I said, not everything is certain. No job is 100% secure, neither is your earning capability.
Car crash? My arms ae gone?  Wow, it is a good thing I have sick leave, which turns into short term disability which then turns into long term diability. THen I have benefits from the govt for cross training and lets not forget my social security. Whewwww!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

lowing wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

What taxes? Federal, property, or state tax?

So your complaint isn't really about the poor, your complaint is about our government?  You a Constitutionist, you'd rather see less government and free market?
Income taxes, yes I want less govt.

I am an aircraft mechanic, I work on anything that flies, and not everything that flies carries passengers.
And forget the Car crash, lowing how stable is your job really? With a failing econimy how much do you really think people are going to fly?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

lowing wrote:

Car crash? My arms ae gone?  Wow, it is a good thing I have sick leave, which turns into short term disability which then turns into long term diability. THen I have benefits from the govt for cross training and lets not forget my social security. Whewwww!
So you'll be on disability payments? Mooching off the government pretty quick there aren't you? I thought you were against that sort of thing.

Those handicapped car spaces don't belong to you, they were paid for by the rich tax payers too, by the way.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

So you'll be on disability payments? Mooching off the government pretty quick there aren't you? I thought you were against that sort of thing.

Those handicapped car spaces don't belong to you, they were paid for by the rich tax payers too, by the way.
Uhhh no, disability is insurance that I pay for, sorry bout that.

Yup yer right and since I am a tax payer,  that paid for those parking spaces, I guess  Iwould be able to use what I paid for.

Last edited by lowing (2009-01-22 06:48:58)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ok so you will not admit facts, unless I am poor? Makes sense I guess.

However, I am sorry, it will not happen, since I am marketable, I earn a living, I pay my bills, and I blame no one for my decisions, and I do not pawn my responsibilities off on anyone.
Dont make the mistake thinking your posts are facts lowing because they are not, they are your opinion ...

You haven't got the faintest clue what you are taliking about lowing and you totally lack emphasis for people less fortunate than yourself, like mentioned before ... the only way you will ever understand this is to be in a similar situation which of course i hope you never will experience ...

Even the answer you gave in your last post shows you to be very ignorant about this issue ... wake up and see the bigger picture ...
I see, so regarding my previous post, you are stating that most poor people ARE "victims". That they DO NOT deserve the results of their choices, and that they ARE the driving force of the economy.

You are stating that it IS NOT my money the poor is spending which I, not they, contributed to the economy.
Now where did i say that?

I give up tbh ... it's like talking to a brick wall ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

lowing wrote:

Yup yer right and since I am a tax payer,  that paid for those parking spaces, I guess  Iwould be able to use what I paid for.
Weird, I thought we agreed the poor also pay taxes. But you don't want them to receive any govt. assistance. So why take it when it's available to you, but deny them access?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Now where did i say that?

I give up tbh ... it's like talking to a brick wall ...
WHAT?? Where did you say that??!! Your response to that post was I am ignorant and do not know what I am talking about!! LOL. I guess I mis read huh?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Weird, I thought we agreed the poor also pay taxes. But you don't want them to receive any govt. assistance. So why take it when it's available to you, but deny them access?
Whoa whoa whoa, the poor do not pay taxes, what exactly is being taxed? The welfare money they recieve is MY money already, so they are not paying shit, I AM.

Also, like I said and you want to ignore, disability is insurance I pay for, not the govt. SS is something I pay for.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6705|NJ
I actually agree with lowing to a point.. Not so much on the economic portion of what the poor is, but on the less government..
One way of looking at it, is we're taxed so much that if you're not in the "club" you'll get taxed to death. If you're more productive then everyone else you should receive compensation, problem is with more compensation, they're more taxes..

I forget what the jump is, but somewhere around the 30-35k salary pay range, you'll actually make and bring home less money then the lower range.. Now because of the government you're getting rewarded by your employer but actually getting penilized by the tax system..
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

lowing wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa, the poor do not pay taxes, what exactly is being taxed? The welfare money they recieve is MY money already, so they are not paying shit, I AM.

Also, like I said and you want to ignore, disability is insurance I pay for, not the govt. SS is something I pay for.
The poor do pay taxes lowing. The poor have jobs, work hard, work long hours. They just have a lesser income. They still pay taxes. To believe otherwise is living in a fantasy land.

Disability payments can also come in the form of government assistance, unless that's been stripped away from the US health care system, or was never part of it...
Varegg
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

You distort and make opinion into facts lowing ... you cant see a problem or topic from both sides and on objectivity you score a big fat F-

You deal only with absolutes and that is a great weakness in your arguments ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6390|the land of bourbon

Varegg wrote:

only the sith deal in absolutes....

sorry, just saw that movie and had to say it.  imaloser
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Varegg wrote:

You distort and make opinion into facts lowing ... you cant see a problem or topic from both sides and on objectivity you score a big fat F-

I clearly said "MOST POOR PEOPLE", allowing the exceptions that some people are not in control. You are the one who refuses to accept the fact that MOST PEOPLE are in their situations as a direct result of their decisions or their lack of it.

I guess you have a hard time admitting this, so it can't be true.

Last edited by lowing (2009-01-22 07:09:47)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

The poor do pay taxes lowing. The poor have jobs, work hard, work long hours. They just have a lesser income. They still pay taxes. To believe otherwise is living in a fantasy land.

Disability payments can also come in the form of government assistance, unless that's been stripped away from the US health care system, or was never part of it...
Noooooooo the poor do not have jobs, they are on assisted living. THey do not pay taxes, they live off of us.

Maybe so, but MY disablity is paid for by ME, not YOU.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

lowing wrote:

Noooooooo the poor do not have jobs, they are on assisted living. THey do not pay taxes, they live off of us.

Not all of your disability benefits are directly covered by insurance. Unless you are paying huge premiums.

Continue the fantasy land day dream where the poor don't work and are just leeches undeserving of life...

Because hey, you'd feel better with a fatter pay cheque.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Not all of your disability benefits are directly covered by insurance. Unless you are paying huge premiums.

Continue the fantasy land day dream where the poor don't work and are just leeches undeserving of life...

Because hey, you'd feel better with a fatter pay cheque.
LOL, my disability is paid for by me in the form of insurance. Nothing more needs to be said about it, I pay for my insurance. YOu gave me a scenario where I couldn't work, and gave you my solution I can not halp it if it turns nto a success story. I will try harder next time not to have insurance or a plan.

So in your world, the poor work and contribute? How do they d othat on welfare that I provide? I also never said anything about anyone not deserving life. Everyone deservres the life they provide for themselves. How much more fair can I be?

I would love to be able to keep more of the money that I worked for and EARNED. Call me crazy, I like providing a quality life for me and my family as well.

Last edited by lowing (2009-01-22 07:27:41)

Varegg
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I clearly said "MOST POOR PEOPLE", allowing the exceptions that some people are not in control. You are the one who refuses to accept the fact that MOST PEOPLE are in their situations as a direct result of their decisions or their lack of it.

That is because most people in that situation do not want to be in that situation lowing, i refuse to believe that anyone really want to be in that situation ... and you keep using "most poor people" and the word fact in the same sentence without anything to back up your statement, you cant make up facts lowing ...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

lowing wrote:

LOL, my disability is paid for by me in the form of insurance. Nothing more needs to be said about it, I pay for my insurance. YOu gave me a scenario where I couldn't work, and gave you my solution I can not halp it if it turns nto a success story. I will try harder next time not to have insurance or a plan.

So in your world, the poor work and contribute? How do they d othat on welfare that I provide? I also never said anything about anyone not deserving life. Everyone deservres the life they provide for themselves. How much more fair can I be?

I would love to be able to keep more of the money that I worked or and EARNED. Call me crazy, I like providing a quality life for me and my family as well.
Success story? Living on disabilities payments isn't what I would call a success story. But, if that's how you define success go for it.

How do the poor contribute? Well they do consume goods, as we've all be pointing out to you. You perform maintenance on aircraft? Well I'm sure that poor people have used services you've helped provide. They have contributed to the demand for your job and through that demand comes your salary amount.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6462|The Twilight Zone
lulz I'll be damned if Aussie and lowing don't win the Best quarrel of 2008 award. luv u guys <3
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

That is because most people in that situation do not want to be in that situation lowing, i refuse to believe that anyone really want to be in that situation ... and you keep using "most poor people" and the word fact in the same sentence without anything to back up your statement, you cant make up facts lowing ...
poor people do not want to be poor this is true, it is also true that most would rather have some one bail them out. It is clear that most would rather be poor than work toward NOT being poor. I say this since well, most are not working toward NOT being poor, they live off of welfare as a life style and not as a step toward anything better

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard