stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6762|California

i forgot that this thing existed. i know im not the only one that will shoot the walls out of sheer boredom, or throw nades just for the hell of it. im not a fan of the accuracy tracker, but im more of a spray and pray, at least with the MG's. what are your thoughts on the whole accuracy thing?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6812|AUS, Canberra
never thought about it, ill get the sniper rifle and just try shoot the shit out of people i cant even see on the other side of the map.

and god help the ground when the pkm's in my hand
chickenmuncher
+2|6793| U.S.A.
I like, it just gives you more information about your character.

Don't pay attention to it, this is just a game, just have fun playing it.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6762|The Netherlands
I m also blazin away at nothing sometimes, giving covering fire to support an assault on a flag etc. I love the miniguns on the blackhawk, i just spray the general direction where i think the enemy is located.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6748|Antarctica
I don't care how accurate I am as long as I can kill n00bs
DocZ
+13|6730|Belgium
Like stryker said.....  spray and pray......
someone25
+1|6790
mg-assault- nades "spray and pray"  - supressing fire is half the work

sniper - acc
RoyWereForUniMare
+0|6823|Holland/Netherlands
I use the accuracy stat to see how well I do with the sniper, to me its important when I'm sitting on a good place where I can stay till my ammo runs out, but I have to make sure that every shot counts.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6762|California

im glad to see some people dont care as well, that is good
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6797
I find accuracy important.  Yet that is back from when I was learning to shoot IRL.  My father would hit me if I missed.

I used to sight my rifles by iron sights to 100 yards using a quarter.  So I still feel a bit discouraged when I look at my accuracy scores.  20% overall and 40% with sniper rifle. . . That is just terrible IMO.  Of course thier is noting I can do to actualy controll or increase the accuracy of my weapons in game, like you can in real life.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6723
I find accuracy as the stat is like any other a stat... in game i try not to waist ammo for the sake of running out or haveing to reload when i would not have needed to. working on accuracy also keeps me alive when you have 3 guys shooting you at the same time and I go prone pick them off one by one only missing 1 or 2 shots its great.

https://img.tehsig.com/usr_23194/tpl_0/image.jpg
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6739|Germany
When I'm support or on a stationary mg I use an old German machinegun technique: Just shoot everywhere,you are bound to hit something,there's plenty of ammo.

The only time I really look at my accuracy is when I'm sniping with the M24,with the SVD I just don't care because I'm practicing to hit moving targets(which surprisingly works very well).
PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6821|VA

chickenmuncher wrote:

I like, it just gives you more information about your character.

Don't pay attention to it, this is just a game, just have fun playing it.
Dude .... your signature do you play EVE online ? thats the onyl other place ive seen that sig as a matter of fact hes in my Bio on EVE. All hail lord Bunny.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6743
I'm not a huge fan of the accuracy tracker either. Just because you dont hit someone doesnt mean you didnt hit what you were aiming at. At least it doesnt count in vehicles.
CrazeD
+368|6715|Maine
I am very accurate with the G36C and MP-5, and MEC medic gun.. ak-47 or whatever it is, but other than that my accuracy pretty much sucks.
cocoasdad
+0|6784
The hell with the accuracy tracker. I'm trying to help out my support brothers, empty a clip or two into the ground while you wait for a helo or something. Get the resupply and give another player a point and a shiny badge.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard