ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
It sucks, but it's true.
Our government created the housing bubble, not questionable borrowers. Banks would never have over extended themselves making loans to the poorer people without some sort of promise of a safety net. This all begins and ends with politicians.
I have searched long and hard for an answer as to why this is all happening.
Those familar with the stated goals of the PNAC may know what I'm getting at. You think those people are going to stop their insidious machinations because Obama got elected? Hah!

The only thing that will " save " our economy is the same thing that pulled it out of the great depression.

In not too many years the american people will be offering up our treasure and children for a global war of domination. It may be called a NWO, or a one world government but you can bet your ass we are getting into position to be the defacto dictator of it all, as such is our nature.

This war will be embraced by a desperate and hungry population.

I would go so far as to say the peoples of the world should stop us, while there is still a chance of that, because otherwise the center of power in the world shall be based here ( as it basically is now anyway ), except that whereas now we appear to be benevolent and bumbling and misguided, I believe we ( meaning the insane behind the scenes real leadership ) have the socio-pathic potential to make the Holocost a memory of the good old days.

So when people ask you why the worlds economies are going to hell, now you can answer; it is all by OUR design.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6520|Montucky
Have you been drinking again Alex?
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada
i hear a conspiracy
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Because America could defeat every other country in the world...

Borat:

"Not!!!!!"
san4
The Mas
+311|6690|NYC, a place to live
I don't think war benefits the economy except by leading the government to spend huge amounts of money. There are much better ways to spend money. Why not make a huge government-funded push to rebuild the national electric grid and develop renewable energy sources?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
You could always annex the Philippines again and spend several decades putting down a vicious indigenous insurgency ... ungrateful bastards that they were....
ATG
Banned
One beer, yes.

How will you guys fund a military with no economy?
We already have ours and we are unfuckingstopable.
jord

ATG wrote:

One beer, yes.

What's unstoppable?
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France
Didn't we try that a few years ago in Iraq and Afghanistan?

How's that working out?
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France

ATG wrote:

One beer, yes.

One thing to remember is the US government has an unbelievable means to raise capital.  It owns 35% of every business located here.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

What great war dragged you out of the great depression in 1929?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Balok77
+28|6149
Yes world war two did bring America fully out of the depression but the alphabet agencies also helped among other things. You cant just start a war when you run out of money. Im studying the crusades in history at the moment and one of Saladins flaws was that to fund his regime he needed to continue fighting. He used the money from each area he captured to fund the next invasion. Things are slightly different however in the 21st century. You cant go invading countries just to help out your economy. If its reached that point you may need to rethink your stratergy.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

Pug wrote:

How's that working out?
We are fighting a guerrilla war on their terms, trying to avoid as many civ casualties as possible.  If we stopped fighting it that way and just opened up like it was a real war with everything to lose, and use everything in our arsenal, the middle east would already be destroyed.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

A revolution, that's what we all need.
I need around tree fiddy.
jord

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Pug wrote:

How's that working out?
We are fighting a guerrilla war on their terms, trying to avoid as many civ casualties as possible.  If we stopped fighting it that way and just opened up like it was a real war with everything to lose, and use everything in our arsenal, the middle east would already be destroyed.
The middle east is the middle east.

The odds of the USA pulling off a victory in a war against the rest of the world are the same odds as a T rex impregnating a Human male. Small indeed.
apollo_fi
The Flying Kalakukko.
+94|6532|The lunar module

ATG wrote:

The only thing that will " save " our economy is the same thing that pulled it out of the great depression.
Can't find fault with your logic there.

At the moment, and in the foreseeable future, you've got an abundance of supply and no demand.

Employing millions of men in the activity of destroying most of the economically productive assets on the planet is an obvious solution. Demand is created with all those new jobs and supply is severely constricted. Prices will begin to rise (rapidly after the war) and the deflationary spiral is broken.

See also

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/l … 8A9566F%7D

Last edited by apollo_fi (2009-01-13 13:29:36)

Balok77
+28|6149
What does that actually mean? All of central asia at the same time, some of these countries with nuclear capability. No chance mate
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada
america needs a civil war
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6200

ATG wrote:

It sucks, but it's true.
Our government created the housing bubble, not questionable borrowers. Banks would never have over extended themselves making loans to the poorer people without some sort of promise of a safety net. This all begins and ends with politicians.
Those familar with the stated goals of the PNAC may know what I'm getting at. You think those people are going to stop their insidious machinations because Obama got elected? Hah!

In not too many years the american people will be offering up our treasure and children for a global war of domination. It may be called a NWO, or a one world government but you can bet your ass we are getting into position to be the defacto dictator of it all, as such is our nature.

I would go so far as to say the peoples of the world should stop us, while there is still a chance of that, because otherwise the center of power in the world shall be based here ( as it basically is now anyway ), except that whereas now we appear to be benevolent and bumbling and misguided, I believe we ( meaning the insane behind the scenes real leadership ) have the socio-pathic potential to make the Holocost a memory of the good old days.

So when people ask you why the worlds economies are going to hell, now you can answer; it is all by OUR design.
Holy shiites!!

I knew it, i better start learning to make those EFPs now.  You will probably start by annexing Canada  !
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

ATG wrote:

It sucks, but it's true.

Holy shiites!!

I knew it, i better start learning to make those EFPs now.  You will probably start by annexing Canada  !
He stated the aim was to get out of the depression, not further into it ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

DonFck wrote:

Insisting that the corrupt and irresponsible be prosecuted or otherwise held accountable is not a revolution. Returning to the idea of a government of the people, for the people, and by the people is not revolution. Our war for independence was not a revolution. The colonist actually just wanted to continue to govern themselves. If we hadn't molested the idea of responsible capitalism we would not be here. We allowed Washington to create this mess. It's not a revolution .. it's a purging.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned

DonFck wrote:

I know there is a strong desire to dimiss what I am saying but I am right and so are you.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Could be.

In ten years time when people are literally starving all it will take is for a politician to say:
'Its China'/Russia's/Saudia Arabia's fault'
And you'll all march off to war.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
jord

ATG wrote:

DonFck wrote:

I know there is a strong desire to dimiss what I am saying but I am right and so are you.
How is waging an unwinnable war on the world "right" Alex?
ATG
Banned
Exactly my point.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard