jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
There is something seriously wrong when someone is temporarily banned for calling a mod a "nob" and a blatant Nazi with clear anti Semitic views is allowed to post his shit regularly.

I'm going to do a real simple, comprehensive breakdown on why this guy is without a doubt, a neonazi. Not a full Nazi, as I imagine that's a compliment to him.

First user name :Ausch88

Auschwitz was an infamous Nazi concentration camp during world war 2. The 8th letter of the alphabet is "h", thus 88=HH. This stands for Hail Hitler. So his old username breaks down into a Nazi concentration camp and hail Hitler. Coincidence? Possibly. I'm sure there is still a small chance that it was just a coincidence, so in the interest of fairness I'm going to remove any doubt.

After Ausch was called up on his name he came up with a shit excuse so quick he even spelt it wrong, lulz. Proclaiming it stands for Australian Chainsaw, probably an excuse he picked up off some neonazi forum.

Now then, add this to Ausch saying that "10 years ago I was a racist but am not anymore" and you have a pretty good case for a Neonazi tool. Why sign up to a forum 2 years ago with that name if you stopped believing in Nazi ideologies 10 years ago? COME ON MODS...

If that wasn't proof enough here's a another gem from him:

"Add him to the short list of Jewish heroes".

He then named 3 Jewish people, stating these are the only heroes of that religion, you can find it here:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=107800

Oh and lets put that with him masking his hate for Jews by claiming he hates the state of Israel and not the Jews. a valid debate, as many do not agree with Israel, however it is just an excuse for Ausch to spout his hate.

Now are we going to see someone step up and do what is right?

Last edited by jord (2009-01-11 09:32:37)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
Nazis took away freedom of speech, they don't deserve it tbh.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6396|North Carolina
Who got banned for calling a mod a nob?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
Ausch is also a big Ron Paul fan. And RP was the preffered pick of white supremistists.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Turquoise wrote:

And who was the mod that got nobbed? (lol)
jord

Turquoise wrote:

Uzique but that is but an example, it has since been worked out and everyone's over it. Point is people get banned for trivial shit all the time, why isn't he banned for his repugnant posts? His mere forum name being at the bottom is a mockery of the site.

Last edited by jord (2009-01-11 09:39:53)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6755|d
If Ausch88 is to get banned, so is usmarine and lowing!All of them are full of hate.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

jord wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Uzique but that is but an example, it has since been worked out and everyone's over it. Point is people get banned for trivial shit all the time, why isn't he banned for his repugnant posts? His mere forum name being at the bottom is a mockery of the site.
Who did he call a nob?
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

If Ausch88 is to get banned, so is usmarine and lowing!All of them are full of hate.
The 2 members you have mentioned actually contribute to the forum and can debate, or could debate before the section got infested with ridiculous and pointless circle arguments. Ausch contributes nothing but shit.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Wait, so is there a strict non-nobbing policy against mods? Because frankly, I like to be able to nob a mod every so often.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

The 2 members you have mentioned actually contribute to the forum and can debate, or could debate before the section got infested with ridiculous and pointless circle arguments. Ausch contributes nothing but shit.
He even made me stoop down to his level. Bastard.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jord

ghettoperson wrote:

Wait, so is there a strict non-nobbing policy against mods? Because frankly, I like to be able to nob a mod every so often.
I don't think anything is against the rules in this section now. Why... I bet I could announce my support for Nazi ideologies and proclaim there are but 3 Jewish heroes in the whole world and it'd be fine.

Oh wait it already happened.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6755|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I am pretty sure Ausch88 has also made some contribution to some threads, i hate that he's neo nazi but i have yet to see him preaching shit .
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6396|North Carolina

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Ausch is also a big Ron Paul fan. And RP was the preffered pick of white supremistists.
Unfortunately, that's true.

I like Ron Paul for certain things, but his shady connection to white supremists is not one of them.  Probably the most embarassing thing that has been connected to him is a newsletter written under his name that said some pretty racist things in reaction to the L.A. riots.

It turned out that Paul didn't actually write that column, but that a ghostwriter did.  It is widely believed that Lew Rockwell was the actual author -- who apparently still serves as an advisor for Paul.

Despite Rockwell having some good ideas among his bad ones, Paul really should distance himself from him.
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I am pretty sure Ausch88 has also made some contribution to some threads, i hate that he's neo nazi but i have yet to see him preaching shit .
If you want an example of him talking shit misspell "Australia" followed by "Chainsaw" with no space in the Author search box and read away.

Alternatively follow the link in the OP.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6511|Πάϊ
Ok so other than his name which probably has some nazi innuendo - what has this guy ever said on this forum that's racist? I'd like to see some quotes since you already got into the trouble of making a thread about him. Btw ignorance (about the 3 jewish heroes etc) doesn't make you a racist. Nor does hatred for a state. Or Zionism.
ƒ³
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6755|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

If you want an example of him talking shit misspell "Australia" followed by "Chainsaw" with no space in the Author search box and read away.

Alternatively follow the link in the OP.
Search brings back no hits,  what is OP?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

yep.  agree jord.  like i said, its either chuy in disguise or he has nasty pics of some mods.
jord

oug wrote:

Ok so other than his name which probably has some nazi innuendo - what has this guy ever said on this forum that's racist? I'd like to see some quotes since you already got into the trouble of making a thread about him. Btw ignorance (about the 3 jewish heroes etc) doesn't make you a racist. Nor does hatred for a state. Or Zionism.
He does not hate the state as I already said. That is a mask for his hate of Jews and it is clear if you look at the rest of the things I pointed out. I didn't put just 1 or 2 reasons why he is a Nazi. I listed about 5, re read.
jord

usmarine wrote:

yep.  agree jord.  like i said, its either chuy in disguise or he has nasty pics of some mods.
Which is exactly the reason this will not be allowed to play out past page 2. Why, I bet he's mashing the report button as we speak.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6511|Πάϊ

jord wrote:

oug wrote:

He does not hate the state as I already said. That is a mask for his hate of Jews and it is clear if you look at the rest of the things I pointed out. I didn't put just 1 or 2 reasons why he is a Nazi. I listed about 5, re read.
In the OP you only talk about his name, a time he supposedly confessed being a nazi in the past and the 3 heroes story.

So who say's it's a mask? You? And who decided that he only talks shit? You again? How about instead of making threads to ban him you try and debate with him. That's what this forum is all about after all. I'd like to see your arguments against his - instead of you calling him names.
ƒ³
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85
If a user's account does not cross the line to a perm ban, that account will not be banned. In some cases we may keep them on a shorter leash due to past accounts, but if they are not harming the forum by their new account, they will not be banned. This is the way the ban policy works, and many of you have that ban policy to thank for your membership here today. A perm ban is a perm ban, each one means something warranted being kicked off the site. Whether you get their by being a racist or by not shutting the fuck up when mods tell you to quit insulting people at every turn, each of you have an equal right to come back and positively contribute to the forum in the eyes of the forum.

That said, I am going back to look through his post history, and his current status acknowledges your problem with him already and is not conducive toward his continued membership.

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Which is exactly the reason this will not be allowed to play out past page 2. Why, I bet he's mashing the report button as we speak.
He's not, I'm considering it. You are supposed to message mods privately about this stuff. If the discussion is kept appropriate however I don't have a problem with people airing their grievances.

edit:

AustralianChainsaw wrote:

Doesnt mean that a zionist "hater" is automatically anti-semite.

It's like saying that a Nazi hater hates all germans.
All of his posts that I have seen so far on this new account are in line with this statement.
jord

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

If a user's account does not cross the line to a perm ban, that account will not be banned. In some cases we may keep them on a shorter leash due to past accounts, but if they are not harming the forum by their new account, they will not be banned. This is the way the ban policy works, and many of you have that ban policy to thank for your membership here today. A perm ban is a perm ban, each one means something warranted being kicked off the site. Whether you get their by being a racist or by not shutting the fuck up when mods tell you to quit insulting people at every turn, each of you have an equal right to come back and positively contribute to the forum in the eyes of the forum.

That said, I am going back to look through his post history, and his current status acknowledges your problem with him already and is not conducive toward his continued membership.

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

He's not, I'm considering it. You are supposed to message mods privately about this stuff. If the discussion is kept appropriate however I don't have a problem with people airing their grievances.
Wow that's a shock, thanks. It seems he has decided to lay low like the last time I called him up on it, and yes I have talked to several mods privately regarding it for a week now. I just feel enough people are discussing him as to warrant his own, special thread. I re call him being temp banned for an anti Semitic post once, why was this not a permanent ban? I'm sure racism is something you take seriously here.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6190
Wow my own thread..

Jord want me banned because he disagree with me.. that's new

When someone run out of argument, they start the name calling.. and attack the messenger instead of debating the message. Jord and usmarine are the perfect exemple.  Only name calling. 

A part from the bad choice of name, i did nothing in this forum to break the rules...  Never did i promote Nazi ideology or racism or praised Hitler.

It's true, i'm passionate about the israeli/palestine conflict and the name i used a couple years ago did not help the nazi tag i received.

If i have to be banned, so be it.. It will be good for my productivity at work but if you ban me, don't ban me for anti-semitism or nazism because it's not true.. 

I hate Israel, not israelis.. 

Usmarine, simpleton Jord and friends hates Islam.. and all muslims..  If i'm guilty, they are guilty too..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

point is, he came into this forum with that nazi name and what was the first thing he did?  make a thread about the jews and israel.  thats why you guys banned him yes?  right, so whats the problem?

oh and since he has been back, the majority of his time in this section is in israel threads.  go figure.

and his excuse for his name was an australian chainsaw company, which btw you guys didnt buy hence the reason he was banned.

then you let him come back with that name not even spelled correctly.

-------------------------

im no lawyer but i bet i could win this case in court

Last edited by usmarine (2009-01-11 10:08:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard