Brasso
+1,549|6656

CrazeD wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

$10 eclipse, holy sexies.
Aw hell, you know what I mean.  Maybe it was a $20 MIR by itself, I can't remember and I can't do maths.
What? That was a serious response.

A $10 (or $20) Eclipse is sexies.

Awsm keyboard. I has one.
Ah, well, I realized I made a mistake because $40 - $10 IR - $20 MIR = $10.    I suck at subtraction.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6311|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Meh they all look horrible and are all overpriced... If I was shitting money I'd get a G15 v2...

But since that is not the case I enjoy my Media Keyboard Elite (the predecessor of the Wave)
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6593|NYC / Hamburg

FloppY_ wrote:

Media Keyboard Elite
o/\o
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
FloppY_
­

max wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Media Keyboard Elite
o/\o
Best keyboard/price EVAR
Microwave
_
+515|6681|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
That G9 and the current one are too big/square/ugly for my liking.

That G19 is verrry nice though. The G15v2 doesn't have enough macro keys for my liking (only 1 row). Two rows is a good compromise I think.

I'll be getting it when the price comes down as my G15 (old model) is getting tired.
FloppY_
­

james@alienware wrote:

That G19 is verrry nice though. The G15v2 doesn't have enough macro keys for my liking (only 1 row). Two rows is a good compromise I think.

I'll be getting it when the price comes down as my G15 (old model) is getting tired.
Meh I can't see what you need more than one row of macros for... can't really believe anyone can remember all those macros in your head
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6139|SC | USA |
I'll stick with my G15 and G7 until the G19 falls below $100.
Microwave
_

FloppY_ wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

Meh I can't see what you need more than one row of macros for... can't really believe anyone can remember all those macros in your head
I don't use them at all ingame but I have a program shortcut assigned to every one of the 18 on my G15, I could tell you them all now without looking!
CrazeD
+368|6698|Maine

FloppY_ wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

Wtf was that one dude's name? The BF2 guy, that had all the macro's. Used to be high in the leaderboards. RDVolx? Something Volx?

Fuck if I remember.
Microwave
_

CrazeD wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

Wtf was that one dude's name? The BF2 guy, that had all the macro's. Used to be high in the leaderboards. RDVolx? Something Volx?

Fuck if I remember.
Yeah, with like c4 throwing and shit, I remember watching gameplay footage of him. He was spazzing all over the place, can't have been fun to play like that!
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6601|London
wow... that has got to be the ugliest set of peripherals ever.
CrazeD
+368|6698|Maine

james@alienware wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Fuck if I remember.
Yeah, with like c4 throwing and shit, I remember watching gameplay footage of him. He was spazzing all over the place, can't have been fun to play like that!
Nah, he was a support whore. PKM. He'd dolphin dive like a mother fucker. I think he was Japanese or something too.

I wanna say RDVolx, but it doesn't sound right. Someone help me out.
CrazeD
+368|6698|Maine
HA! It was RDVolx

Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6215|Canada

JoshP wrote:

G15's V1 looks > G19's looks imo
fixed

but the screen does look like its colored

Edit: yea colored. SEXY
And on second thought I don't hate the new look too much, only thing i don't like is how the lcd is attached to the rest of the keyboard..

Last edited by Phatmatt (2009-01-06 17:15:48)

TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5930|CA

CrazeD wrote:

Crazy Video
How the fuck do you even do that with Macros?

I have G15 V2, the G19 looks like garbage IMO, G9X is an excuse to sell the current G9 with a new color, headset looks like it'd be uncomfortable, I'm surprised they didn't stick a small LCD screen on the headset for the lulz or something.

Meh, just wait for the maxishine video, he'll buy all of that shit, open it up, complain/praise it, and then give it away.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6563|Long Island, New York
Those headphones are fucking sexy...I'd definitely get them if they're usb-based. I have a converter, but still.

I'll probably end up getting the mouse to replace my G7.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5715|Notts, UK

Phatmatt wrote:

JoshP wrote:

G15's V1 looks > G19's looks imo
fixed

but the screen does look like its colored

Edit: yea colored. SEXY
And on second thought I don't hate the new look too much, only thing i don't like is how the lcd is attached to the rest of the keyboard..
ur a fag, G15 v2 > v1 

v1 is ugly

Also, i have the g15 but i haven't got any particularly useful macros for games yet, none of mine seem to work that well apart from my "enemy boat spotted" spam one

infact, time for a "post your macros" thread in bf2 section
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6312|eng
How can you justify a $199.99 price tag for a keyboard? Headset looks dead hawt though.
#rekt
CrazeD
+368|6698|Maine
You don't even really need macro keys tbh.

AutoHotKey ftw.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6716|Devon, England
Well I like them all... Not too sure on the mouse, though.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6440|Finland

here is a review of these...
for your reading pleasure

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/h … 35_headset

-panz
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
JoshP
Banned
+176|5715|Notts, UK

CrazeD wrote:

You don't even really need macro keys tbh.

AutoHotKey ftw.
is a bitch to use, tbh

more powerful + versatile than logitech's software, but not particularly easy for nubs, and also you don't get any dedicated keys for macros, which is also good

however ahk + ahkskillz + g15 would be
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6223|Winland

Oh, and I still don't get how a headset can provide 7.1 sound. That .1 is something that should be avoided at all costs.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6604|Columbus, OH
Any word on when the Logitech G19 keyboard is coming out. Is March 2009 correct? Any one plan on purchasing it?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6675

loubot wrote:

Any word on when the Logitech G19 keyboard is coming out. Is March 2009 correct? Any one plan on purchasing it?
It's here for 111 pounds. That's what I spent on my case...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard