blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6650
Tell us the most unbelievable thing your neighbor has ever done to you or to someone you know....
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6202|Winland

We once knocked a whole song on the wall, from opposite sides. Then the guy gave me money. It was fucking awesome.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6199|Schofield Barracks
my neighbor dropped a door on my head and i had to get stitches.
Kez
+778|5708|London, UK
My old neighbour popped every football I kicked over

Die
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6547|Texas - Bigger than France
My neighbors liked to use their pool nude all the time, day or night.  Most of the houses are two stories...

They're like 62 years old

Fat

but tan
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6637

My neighbor gave us all of our footballs back, in fact he gave us permission to get them from his backyard.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5793|Catherine Black
Our Neighbours sold us their house then build one right next door to us on land that used to be our/their old garden.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Kez
+778|5708|London, UK
My neighbour was a typical Ilford girl, much like Gooners
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6580|London

Finray wrote:

Our Neighbours sold us their house then build one right next door to us on land that used to be our/their old garden.
lol wtf. That's scottish logic for you.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6557|Scotland

Aries_37 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Probs liked the location, wanted a smaller house. Sell it, build a smaller one, have a fair bit of extra cash.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6650

White-Fusion wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Probs liked the location, wanted a smaller house. Sell it, build a smaller one, have a fair bit of extra cash.
yeah my old neighbor who moved their kid and some other kid I knew thew ice cream at my house, chased them down and they had to apologize.... they ended up getting some 700k house in the other part of town
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5793|Catherine Black

White-Fusion wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Bingo.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
People around here are a bunch of chavs for the most part. In my old house, it used to be nice. Just old people for the most part. Then afterwards it just became full of Polaks and Tamils. But at least they keep to themselves, I don't really care who's living next to me just don't fucking be annoying. Or best thing, just keep quiet and do your own thing and let me do mines and that way nobody gets pissed off. Unlike these chavs who always want to have attention and other stupid shit.
CrazeD
+368|6678|Maine
My neighbor had a big gravel pit on their property (after some clearing etc) and so me and my friend went up to ask them if we could ride our dirtbikes on it. It was an old couple, and the Mrs was outside, naked, and jumped in her car with a pillow over her when we approached. It was a very quick "hey can we ride here" "okay thanks" and then took off like a bat out of hell, scarred for life.

Last edited by CrazeD (2009-01-05 15:35:50)

Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6194|Canada

I live beside the strip club. 'nuff said.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5753|Croatia
I stuffed some play-doh in my neighbour's muffler!
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6516|Gold Coast
- Once at like 5am our neighbors were installing a rainwater tank on the side of the fence, and hat to get people on our property to help install it. They didnt ask, and woke us up with basing hammers and shit all morning.
- Some 'detectives' knocked on our door asking whether we've seen our other next door neighbor.
- Sometimes the watertank neighbors decided to let their alarm go off at 4am
- The other next door rents, so people constantly move in/out. Currently they have wild raging parties while playing cricket. They're pretty cool.

Our neighbors are fuckheads, really.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6444|King Of The Islands

Phatmatt wrote:

I live beside the strip club. 'nuff said.
Prime real estate tbf.

My neighbour would drive his daily driver through his paddock before heading off into town.

lolfarmers.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6135|Carnoustie MASSIF
Mr Crawshaw built a house on the plot of land next to my house. Mr Crawshaw used to live in my house.

Mrs Robertson (Milf) has one unruly son who likes to deal drugs and get blootered at house partys in his. He's 16. His big brother Mike, 19, is okay, I'm mates with him.
Stimey
­
+786|6125|Ontario | Canada

Kptk92 wrote:

Die
*Soccer ball
­
­
­
­
­
­
CammRobb
Banned

Stimey wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Die
*Soccer ball
*Football.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6317

The worst thing my neighbour's probably done is have their dog shit on our lawn then not bother to pick it up. We left a bag of it on their doorstep one day and it stopped happening
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6572|NYC / Hamburg

Apart from me sometimes babysitting my neighbors kid, my neighbors leave me alone and don't complain. They are awesome
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6637

max wrote:

Apart from me sometimes babysitting my neighbors kid, my neighbors leave me alone and don't complain. They are awesome
WTF
CammRobb
Banned
Why would you let Max babysit your kid?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
The kid might get hurt on all the electrical equipment lying around

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard