damn
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock

r2zoo wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Karmas for how he did it.
I'm just guessing here but I think the bit where he picks the whole laser up and spins it/splits it/ bends it is done with two small coin shaped magnets that project a laser out one side. When he 'picks it up'an assistant turns off the original beam (2:05, the assistant is a bit late). The magnets are why the two halves seem to be 'attracted' to each other when he reconnects the beam (2:15). I think he bends the beam with mirrors in his hands or he has separate devices in his hands which also project beams (2:28 you see him misfire one). The last bit where he reforms the lumnous tube from the beam is just sick sleight of hand.
Also when he does the hanger trick, when he cuts the beam and it drops, it appears that there is something above where the hanger was, highlighted by the laser causing 3 "dots" in the air for a moment, which to me hints at fishing line, or anysort of clear plastic line(which is expected for that sort of trick)
Actually he has a line running just behind the laser, so he can put his hand on the laser that is 'holding' the shirt. Just before he drops the coat hanger watch his left hand. He puts it on a button which retracts the line. This show is old as hell.

The rest is done with mirrors, separate lasers (see where his 'sticks it to the ground, he just turns his one off while one in the floor turns on) and magnets which stick the ends of 2 laser pointers together.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

GOB is better.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
Pretty obvious how it was done.

A) there was a string between the two thingys on stage that he cut to drop the jacket.
B) I saw him palm a green light and put it into his back pocket.
C) glow sticks tbh. That and lazers.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6719|Scotland

ATG wrote:

A) there was a string between the two thingys on stage that he cut to drop the jacket.
:'(

I for one thoroughly enjoyed it, I love lasers.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

Freezer7Pro wrote:

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

very cool
I made your avatar
BUT BUT BUT THAT LINE IS COPIED FROM ME!

I demand copyrights.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK

Ty wrote:

That was fucking cool.
I concur.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6649|Keyboard
Pretty nice display of the use of mirrors and magnets (that is because he has to laser pointers )
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6273|Outside your Back window
hes got lasers on his hands
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

very cool
I made your avatar
BUT BUT BUT THAT LINE IS COPIED FROM ME!

I demand copyrights.
That line is like fuck old.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2009-01-05 11:41:43)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK

ATG wrote:

But could you pull it off?
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
fricking wow

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard