Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651
Fucking wow.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Damn that is cool.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

that was really

I wondered how long before someone did illusions with lasers
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5565
I wonder how he does it?
CrazeD
+368|6642|Maine

ColCarnage wrote:

I wonder how he does it?
Mirrors.

Beyond that, fucked if I know.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6708|Toronto | Canada

Thats pretty much the same thing that was on YouTube Live
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6167|Winland

Winston_Churchill wrote:

YouTube what?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Karmas for how he did it.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651

Finray wrote:

Magic...
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6521|Scotland
A shit load of setting up and planning with mirrors is all I can guess.

That was amazing.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6708|Toronto | Canada

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

YouTube what?
YouTube had a 2-3 hour live show about a month ago... It had all the big stars of YouTube at it, it was pretty good.  I'm sure you can find the individual clips on there, they have the entire show up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/live?ob=4
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6167|Winland

Finray wrote:

A very long and hard period of planning and rehearsals, some really focused helpers and lots of good equipment.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6686|Riva, MD
I want the music
Dookie0119
+43|5748
That was great
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6545|London

Finray wrote:

I'm just guessing here but I think the bit where he picks the whole laser up and spins it/splits it/ bends it is done with two small coin shaped magnets that project a laser out one side. When he 'picks it up'an assistant turns off the original beam (2:05, the assistant is a bit late). The magnets are why the two halves seem to be 'attracted' to each other when he reconnects the beam (2:15). I think he bends the beam with mirrors in his hands or he has separate devices in his hands which also project beams (2:28 you see him misfire one). The last bit where he reforms the lumnous tube from the beam is just sick sleight of hand.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6535|England

That was incredible.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6566|Michigan, USA

Aries_37 wrote:

Finray wrote:

I'm just guessing here but I think the bit where he picks the whole laser up and spins it/splits it/ bends it is done with two small coin shaped magnets that project a laser out one side. When he 'picks it up'an assistant turns off the original beam (2:05, the assistant is a bit late). The magnets are why the two halves seem to be 'attracted' to each other when he reconnects the beam (2:15). I think he bends the beam with mirrors in his hands or he has separate devices in his hands which also project beams (2:28 you see him misfire one). The last bit where he reforms the lumnous tube from the beam is just sick sleight of hand.
Also when he does the hanger trick, when he cuts the beam and it drops, it appears that there is something above where the hanger was, highlighted by the laser causing 3 "dots" in the air for a moment, which to me hints at fishing line, or anysort of clear plastic line(which is expected for that sort of trick)
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
That was cool.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6543
nice.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6271
that was awesome.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6713|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
very cool
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6167|Winland

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

very cool
I made your avatar
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6515

Finray wrote:

Some candles, a mirror, and two squirrels.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

That was fucking cool.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard