ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

That I was in an empty church and Bertie called me, and he sounded Jamaican...

Does this make me his gay admirer? Y/N

Anyone else had any weird forum related dreams?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Not any forum related dreams but I've had two CoD WaW related ones. Both were quite gruesome tbh. First one was me Shooting some German and then Bayonetting his dead body to make sure, I have no Idea why I went and did that whilst he was on the floor, the gross bit is I really remember the feeling of stabbing a dead body in the heart area to make sure it's dead, it felt exactly like you think it would feel. And I still remember it after waking up, weird.

Second one was because of the zombie mode

For some reason I was with some random German soldier but we were un armed (wtf) and again, the fucked up bit, I felt the pain of being bitten by a zombie in the neck area. Yes, it feels exactly how you think it would. Yup, I felt pain in my dream and it hurt and no I didn't wake up until after. You're supposed to wake up before you feel pain, god damnit - that sucked, maybe it was real and it was a beast from the other side *checks neck for visible wounds*

/Stops playing WaW

The bayonet dream was cool though
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6583|SE London

I can assure you I don't sound in the slightest bit Jamaican 'mon.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682
I used to have BF2 dreams where I would just go around owning everyone (nothing new), but I've never had any forum related dreams.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
i had a dream that i licked boiling chocolate off parker's body...
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

that was no chocolate teddz, shi, I aint gonna kiss u now
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

any chance it was white chocolate?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650

.Sup wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

that was no chocolate teddz, shi, I aint gonna kiss u now
not voluntarily kiss me you mean

here i come sup

...and remember it's not rape if i shout surprise, it's surprise sex.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland
I used to have a few BF2 dreams when I played it alot. Don't think I have had a forum one though.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650

aerodynamic wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

any chance it was white chocolate?
it's whatever kinda chocolate you want it to be ;
.Sup
be nice
no teddz...no *kiss* *kiss*....plz no mo..ar *kiss* no you silly Nor..wegian b@st*kiss*rd
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma

.Sup wrote:

no teddz...no *kiss* *kiss*....plz no mo..ar *kiss* no you silly Nor..wegian b@st*kiss*@rd
fxd.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650

.Sup wrote:

no teddz...no *kiss* *kiss*....plz no mo..ar *kiss* no you silly Nor..wegian b@st*kiss*rd
you best lie down and enjoy it bitch
.Sup
be nice

aerodynamic wrote:

.Sup wrote:

no teddz...no *kiss* *kiss*....plz no mo..ar *kiss* no you silly Nor..wegian b@st*kiss*@rd
fxd.
No, I deliberately left an "a" out. Now you've ruined it

FU teddz, never gonna surrender, you ass rapist, shit-chocolate-fan you

Last edited by .Sup (2009-01-02 07:54:44)

aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma

.Sup wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

.Sup wrote:

fxd.
No, I deliberately left an "a" out. Now you've ruined it
fxd.
.Sup
be nice
So I had this nightmare a Norwegian stud kissed me. Oh gawd, I thought I was in heaven hell
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

.Sup wrote:

So I had this nightmare a Norwegian stud kissed me. Oh gawd, I thought I was in heaven hell
You liked it. Admit it.
.Sup
be nice

ebug9 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

You liked it. Admit it.
I did
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
gays
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6550|UK

Mekstizzle wrote:

gays
Ahh u bastard you beat me to it <3
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma

Mekstizzle wrote:

gays
nothing wrong with some manly guy love.

i had a dream where i was a soccer player and i kicked the ball in the dream really hard and ended up kicking the wall next to my bed, it was painful.

Last edited by aerodynamic (2009-01-02 08:07:28)

.Sup
be nice
Dream no. 768: I want to spread your anus into a huge gaping hole
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

.Sup wrote:

Dream no. 768: I want to spread your anus into a huge gaping hole
Eh hem

I always seem to have these dreams where I'm running or riding a bicycle and then I go over the edge of a cliff, and then I feel like I'm falling. Then I wake up with my arms and my legs spread in the air.

Pretty shitting experience

Last edited by Gooners (2009-01-02 08:31:51)

GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5933|CA
Amazing.  I had nightmares all last night, and one involving BF2s.  I decided to post about it this morning when I got to my house, and this thread was second from the top.

Anyhow, my first dream involved being trapped inside a sporting goods store that was completely surrounded by zombies.  I had my trusty Mak-90, but no ammunition.  I was feverishly searching the ammo section as I could hear the moans of the undead defeating the perimeter.  I finally found the 7.62 x 39mm, packaged in a clear wrap with Chinese characters and a happy squid logo on the front.  I unwraped the ammo, only to have it disintegrate in my hand, leaving behind a powdery substance and a greasy residue...

I awoke at this instance in a panic.  I lay awake for over an hour, not out of fear, I just could not seem to find a comfort zone in which to fall back asleep.  I kept having to peal my girlfriend off of me.  But finally, I again slept...

This time I had just arrived at my house.  I opened the front door and moved to the kitchen to grab myself something to drink.  As I approached the refrigerator I happened to see a giant (2") cockroach dart beneath it.  I had never seen a roach at my house before, so I began to survey the area.  Here and there, all through out the kitchen I saw various roaches darting behind objects.  At this point in the dream my father (a fucking lumberjack of a man) walk through the front door.  He calmly explained that I simply had to find the queen to vanquish my problem.  Fucking awesome, thanks Dad.  He then pointed to the fireplace and exclaimed, "There is your source."

From inside the fireplace I saw two giant antennas sticking out.  My dad then grabbed a spachela from the kitchen and proceeded to pry a 3 foot fucking cockroach out.  The roach itself was an off white, covered in some sort of slimy residue.  He then calmly strolled with the roach under his arm (like you might carry a small pet) and placed it on the front porch. 

I said "what the fuck am I supposed to do with that?"  He replied "get the maul."  I said "Fuck That.  I'm getting the fucking 12-gauge."  I again awoke...

I thought about how creepy that giant fucking roach was as I lay awake yet again.  A clock check revealed that it was now 4:30.  I get up every morning between 5:30 and 6 because I like to take a 4 mile hike in the early morning on one of the trails that are very near my girlfriends place.  I knew I had to get back to sleep, and so I did...

This time I was walking along one of the trails near a creek.  I could see the water levels were much higher than usual as one of the small bridges was nearly submerged.  I looked ahead and marveled at the picturesque quality of the heavily wooded scene.  My mind went to Parker and his excellent photographs that he has posted and a thought came to me.  I decided to return to get my camera, so that I could show BF2s.com this wonderful area.  I turned around... to see a giant black bear impeding my path (this has happened in real life before, and is actually a pretty good story itself).  I reached a sidearm that was not there.  I turned to sprint away, throwing my jacket to the side as a diversionary tactic.  I ran until...I awoke.

5:40.

I said "fuck it, I'm getting up."  When I left the pad the air was heavily foggy, and a light rain fell from the sky.  Fog has a strange illuminating factor, so the trail was much more visible than normal.  Certain heavily wooded areas require that I point my ipod at the trail (this improvised flashlight works quite well, by the way) to see, before the morning light.  Today that was not necessary, but my visibility was only 30 feet or so in the fog.  I felt strangely vulnerable today, undoubtedly from the persistent dreams and the creepy atmosphere.  I felt the sense of impending doom.  I could not even turn on the ipod because I felt I needed all the advanced warning my ears could provide.

And provide they did.

I heard the rustling in the bushes about 20 minutes into the hike.  They came from my right, about 20 feet off the trail.  My eyes strained to see the unknown in the thick brush and trees.  For a moment I contemplated that I had invented these sounds, until I heard them again.   The unknown was large and thrashing at something.  At this point I just slowly backed away, tucked tail and went the fuck home.  I had to look over my shoulder for the next mile or so. 

And this has been my day thus far.  The events of my dreams still linger and I feel highly contemplative and weary today.  I guess I'll drink some coffee, because I damn sure am not taking a nap.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

I had one where Mek turned gay then he sodomised marine, was pretty weird I tell you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard