Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6126|eXtreme to the maX

Lowing wrote:

In their eyes it is a win win, no matter who is in office.
Nope, they want the Republicans, because they are so adept at following AQ's plan.

Lowing wrote:

Democrats will apologize and let them go unchallenged to do what they want. Democrats believe it is better to die on your knees than standing up fighting.
The election is over, get a grip.
And didn't Clinton take the fight to AQ, while Duhbya sat on his butt?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6513|N. Ireland
War transcends party. Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, 9/11 ... had the demo party been in power it would have all still happened more than likely.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6710|Tampa Bay Florida
What, there are no real left wing progressives in power in the USA?  no waaaaaayyyyy

Especially if after the nightmare which was Bush, the best the left wing could come up with was a centrist who 9/10 right wingers were calling a communist arab 2 months ago?  Oh and now he's not much different than most Republicans.... thanks for the heads up.

Dilbert_X wrote:

Nope, they want the Republicans, because they are so adept at following AQ's plan.
Honestly dude.... do you realize how much ammunition you are handing out for free to the people you disagree with the most?  There is no way in hell anyone could know what AQ is truly thinking and making BS claims like that with absolute certainty just makes what you're saying... quite frankly, not very well informed.

Last edited by Spearhead (2008-12-30 12:25:19)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6562|Texas - Bigger than France

Lotta_Drool wrote:

to be amazed at how same the Democrats and Republicans are.

Do you Really think the WAR or Military usage is going to change.  The Democraps voted for the war knowing everything bush knew, sooooooo you can all be amazed now about the bullshit you fell for.

So, basically, thankyou and go fuck yourselves.
It is nice to have no track record, lets see how long it lasts.

I for one have hope for Obama albeit I'm a little wary for the same reasons you posted.

I hope he's able to control his party, because there's a few in Congress that are a bit freaky.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6491

sergeriver wrote:

Boy?
Boy because he's young, inexperienced (politically), perhaps also a little naive.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Uzique wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Boy?
Boy because he's young, inexperienced (politically), perhaps also a little naive.
and not 100 percent caucasian
Vax
+42|5872|Flyover country

Spearhead wrote:

Uzique wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Boy?
Oh please, it's a common expression with party politics. Referring to the opposition... "your boy Clinton" "your boy Bush"
It's meant to be belittling, but because of affiliation, not race or anything personal.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6491

Spearhead wrote:

Uzique wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Boy?
Hahaha, what. I'm 100% Caucasian and the word 'boy' still applied to me when I was young.

Lol'd.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6652|949

Uzique wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Boy?
No, boy is slang (like boyo) for dude, homie, buddy, friend.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
sarcasm detectors faulty today I suppose
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6491

Spearhead wrote:

No, that was entirely the reason why I lol'd, it was teh funnayz.

And yes Jennings I know boy is like slang/ebonixxx, but I figured the reason it was emphasized in capitals (considering the nature of the thread) was to connote inexperience, political 'youth', naivety etc.
Vax
+42|5872|Flyover country

Spearhead wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Honestly dude.... do you realize how much ammunition you are handing out for free to the people you disagree with the most?  There is no way in hell anyone could know what AQ is truly thinking and making BS claims like that with absolute certainty just makes what you're saying... quite frankly, not very well informed.
No one takes him seriously anyway.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

Uzique wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

And yes Jennings I know boy is like slang/ebonixxx, but I figured the reason it was emphasized in capitals (considering the nature of the thread) was to connote inexperience, political 'youth', naivety etc.
No, actually I am just racist.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6647|Canada

jord wrote:

Though there is a few sheeple here, the majority aren't. You want to go and visit a Barrack Osama speech and tell people they are Sheep there.
wow jord, didnt know u were one to fall for the whole FOX news smears on Obama. lemme guess, u think hes muslim too?
Vax
+42|5872|Flyover country

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

No, actually I am just racist.
lolz
I stand corrected.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

destruktion_6143 wrote:

jord wrote:

Though there is a few sheeple here, the majority aren't. You want to go and visit a Barrack Osama speech and tell people they are Sheep there.
wow jord, didnt know u were one to fall for the whole FOX news smears on Obama. lemme guess, u think hes muslim too?
you need fox news because eveyone else sucks his dick.  fuck sakes if fox drooled all over him also, then wtf good what that do?  dont be butt hurt because not everyone agrees with you.

edit: not to mention the smear from MSNBC on the other side.  but, we wont talk about that since you people are incapable of seeing both sides.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-12-30 14:03:39)

Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

usmarine wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

jord wrote:

you need fox news because eveyone else sucks his dick.  fuck sakes if fox drooled all over him also, then wtf good what that do?  dont be butt hurt because not everyone agrees with you.

edit: not to mention the smear from MSNBC on the other side.  but, we wont talk about that since you people are incapable of seeing both sides.
Wow, a lot of talk about " butt hurt " from you lately Marine.  Is there something you would like to share with all of us to get off your chest?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

no.  i used it twice only.  and it was correct both times.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

usmarine wrote:

no.  i used it twice only.  and it was correct both times.
Sorry, didn't mean to make you all ass sore by asking.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6778|Argentina
But Spit...boy?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6691|UK

sergeriver wrote:

But Spit...boy?
Serge you're my boy man! lets kick it home boy, reprezentin! bon bon and all the good stuff.

See It's not meant to be disrespectful, spit is a old codger who still thinks he's kool or some shit.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6778|Argentina

m3thod wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

But Spit...boy?
Serge you're my boy man! lets kick it home boy, reprezentin! bon bon and all the good stuff.

See It's not meant to be disrespectful, spit is a old codger who still thinks he's kool or some shit.
Oh, sorry my bad then.  I'll call everyone boy from now on.  Hey boy come here.  I'll avoid doing that in South Central L.A. though.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6647|Canada

usmarine wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

jord wrote:

i was talking about calling obama "osama" indicating hes linked to a terrorist family, also being muslim. but then people were up in arms about his PASTOR. so what is he? a muslim? or christian? thats the BS FOX was spewing about him. Dont get me started about MSNBC, CNN, and CBS. those fools are disgusting. especially keith olber... sry i puked in my mouth thinking about him...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

destruktion_6143 wrote:

i was talking about calling obama "osama" indicating hes linked to a terrorist family, also being muslim. but then people were up in arms about his PASTOR. so what is he? a muslim? or christian? thats the BS FOX was spewing about him. Dont get me started about MSNBC, CNN, and CBS. those fools are disgusting. especially keith olber... sry i puked in my mouth thinking about him...
all that stuff was valid in modern elections dude.  and the muslim thing was not exclusive to Fox.  i mean, look what they did to that plumber tool.  that chick in ohio allowed his records to be released.  that is unacceptable and thank god she got in trouble.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6647|Canada

usmarine wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

all that stuff was valid in modern elections dude.  and the muslim thing was not exclusive to Fox.  i mean, look what they did to that plumber tool.  that chick in ohio allowed his records to be released.  that is unacceptable and thank god she got in trouble.
im sorry, but the american elections are fucking dispicable. the attack ads, the backstabbing, everything that the candidates do to get elected should be illegal.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard