Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6784|London, England
Alot of people are acknowledging that Hamas are a fucked up organisation, it's just that people are pointing out that the IDF/Israel, in this case, surely, aren't exactly the cleanest themselves. Any time someone tries to say this, all you die-hard Israel defenders keep on saying is that nobody is saying shit about the Palestinians, even though plenty of people are saying shit about them too. It's easy to talk about the Palestinians/Hamas. They're a bunch of terrorists and it's easy to see that. You have to talk about the IDF in more depth, as that's how it is because it isn't so clear with them. But I find it silly how there are so many people who can't seem to see both sides of the story.

Anytime someone even thinks of criticising Israel all that happens is that they are given the status of terrorist-appeaser/muslim/hamas supporter/jew hater etc. etc.. it's just lame. It's basically just people answering questions with a question of their own. That shit is lame.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-01-10 09:44:25)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

Mekstizzle wrote:

Anytime someone even thinks of criticising Israel all that happens is that they are given the status of terrorist-appeaser/muslim/hamas supporter/jew hater etc. etc.. it's just lame. It's basically just people answering questions with a question of their own. That shit is lame.
wrong.  its the people on here who never really participate in ANYTHING else in this section unless it is about israel.  thats a fact.  and that means they hate jews imo.  its quite simple.

its also no surprise what side beduin took is it?  correct em if i am wrong. (im not, but you can try)
SealXo
+309|6699
go jews
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5913|شمال

usmarine wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

wrong.  its the people on here who never really participate in ANYTHING else in this section unless it is about israel.  thats a fact.  and that means they hate jews imo.  its quite simple.

its also no surprise what side beduin took is it?  correct em if i am wrong. (im not, but you can try)
Hold on what?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

Beduin wrote:

Hold on what?

Beduin wrote:

Israelis are terrorists.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5913|شمال

usmarine wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Hold on what?

Beduin wrote:

Israelis are terrorists.
Thats my opinion.
Point?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6879

Beduin wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Hold on what?

Beduin wrote:

Israelis are terrorists.
Thats my opinion.
Point?
lolz
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6700|Long Island, New York
Looks like this is gonna be a long one.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – A top Hamas leader says the Gaza war has killed the last chance for settlement and negotiations with Israel.

Damascus-based Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal condemned Israel's attack on the Gaza Strip as a "holocaust" in a fiery speech broadcast on the Arabic news channel Al-Jazeera
http://www.yahoo.com/s/1013847
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d
Hamas rocket chief is killed
THE mastermind of Hamas’s long-range rocket attacks on Israel was killed yesterday in an airstrike, according to Israeli military sources.

Amir Mansi, an engineer who commanded cells responsible for firing Grad rockets supplied by Iran, died after coming under attack from a helicopter.

The Israeli army said he had been trying to fire mortar shells at their troops when he was targeted. Mansi headed the Hamas military wing’s Gaza Strip rocket division and “played a big role in Grad rocket attacks on Israeli communities”, a military spokesman said.

He was killed after a Grad struck the Israeli town of Gedera, near the Tel Nof airbase, where nuclear weapons are believed to be stored.

His death was disclosed as Israeli forces said they had surrounded Gaza City, putting nearly 1m Palestinians under siege. Leaflets dropped by air warned that the 15-day-old offensive would be escalated.

More than 800 Palestinians and 13 Israelis have died in the conflict. Nine people, including two children, were killed in a Gaza garden yesterday.

A 20,000-strong protest in central London ended in clash-es with police last night. Three officers were injured after coming under “sustained attack” near the Israeli embassy from protesters armed with baseball bats and placards.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6814|USA

Poseidon wrote:

Looks like this is gonna be a long one.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – A top Hamas leader says the Gaza war has killed the last chance for settlement and negotiations with Israel.

Damascus-based Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal condemned Israel's attack on the Gaza Strip as a "holocaust" in a fiery speech broadcast on the Arabic news channel Al-Jazeera
http://www.yahoo.com/s/1013847
I love it, if only Israel didn't respond to 200 rockets a day launched into Israel there coulda been peace, but Israel blew it...Gimme a fuckin' break.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6386|Escea

That guy's uppance has come.

Just another thing I've noted, though there's no way of saying for sure they weren't children, but is it just me or does every group of civilian casualties reported from Gaza always involve a majority or large number of children? Other conflicts report similar, children killed in exchanges of fire and such, but it seems to be every last one in this instance.

I sometimes wonder if they're falsely reported as children on purpose by sources inside Gaza, as unintentional deaths of children are far more hurtful to an attacking force than deaths of adults.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6684|Istanbul-Turkey

FEOS wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

If Israel's real task was to finish Hamas, they would already have done.  Do you give a chance to a terrorist organisation hiding in a city can be ended by air strikes?

Israel using Hamas as international cover while clearing the area from Arabs, to expand it's borders.
It's been said repeatedly that Israel could very easily resolve the Hamas problem. But that would require Israel to attack without regard to civilian casualties in Gaza (since Hamas embeds themselves in the civilian areas). Israel isn't willing to do that. And how much would you scream about Israel taking that approach if you're already screaming about civilian casualties now...when Israel is showing extreme restraint in their targeting (by and large)?

Think about that for a second or two.

Don't confuse my lack of support for Hamas with a lack of support for the Palestinian people. Likewise, don't confuse my support of Israel with a lack of support for the Palestinian people. Israel is not attacking the Palestinian people...they are attacking Hamas. Hamas just puts the Palestinian people in between in the hopes they can use the public outcry in their favor. It's truly despicable. No different than when Saddam put human shields at his key installations back in the day. People decried that immediately...nobody says shit about Hamas doing it as a matter of policy.
As I said, air raids and artillery firing is not solution to deactivate a terrorist organization settled in a city between crowds of civilians. This has been proved in Lebanon, Hizbollah fought with IDF like they had been never affected by air attacks. If Israel wants to end Hamas rocket attacks, they have to capture ground control and then they should use pinpoint air attacks. Unless you may have to exterminate whole city to blow hamas cover. And I think it is hard to say Israel restrains their attacks, after they hit UN school which, UN had given it's coordinates to Israel, and they killed 4 UN personnel in Lebanon War. I mean, they are already attacking anywhere they want.

And you have to know that our questioning and criticizing of Israel doesnt mean that we support Hamas. They are just a bunch of sick rocket launchers. But every civilian kill in Gaza makes Palestinians feel to co-operate with Hamas.

Last edited by Ottomania (2009-01-10 15:08:51)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6692|Global Command

Ottomania wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

If Israel's real task was to finish Hamas, they would already have done.  Do you give a chance to a terrorist organisation hiding in a city can be ended by air strikes?

Israel using Hamas as international cover while clearing the area from Arabs, to expand it's borders.
It's been said repeatedly that Israel could very easily resolve the Hamas problem. But that would require Israel to attack without regard to civilian casualties in Gaza (since Hamas embeds themselves in the civilian areas). Israel isn't willing to do that. And how much would you scream about Israel taking that approach if you're already screaming about civilian casualties now...when Israel is showing extreme restraint in their targeting (by and large)?

Think about that for a second or two.

Don't confuse my lack of support for Hamas with a lack of support for the Palestinian people. Likewise, don't confuse my support of Israel with a lack of support for the Palestinian people. Israel is not attacking the Palestinian people...they are attacking Hamas. Hamas just puts the Palestinian people in between in the hopes they can use the public outcry in their favor. It's truly despicable. No different than when Saddam put human shields at his key installations back in the day. People decried that immediately...nobody says shit about Hamas doing it as a matter of policy.
As I said, air raids and artillery firing is not solution to deactivate a terrorist organization settled in a city between crowds of civilians. This has been proved in Lebanon, Hizbollah fought with IDF like they had been never affected by air attacks. If Israel wants to end Hamas rocket attacks, they have to capture ground control and then they should use pinpoint air attacks. Unless you may have to exterminate whole city to blow hamas cover. And I think it is hard to say Israel restrains their attacks, after they hit UN school which, UN had given it's coordinates to Israel, and they killed 4 UN personnel in Lebanon War. I mean, they are already attacking anywhere they want.

And you have to know that our questioning and criticizing of Israel doesnt mean that we support Hamas. They are just a bunch of sick rocket launchers. But every civilian kill in Gaza makes Palestinians feel to co-operate with Hamas.
Then they become combatants subject to military strikes.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

M.O.A.B wrote:

That guy's uppance has come.

Just another thing I've noted, though there's no way of saying for sure they weren't children, but is it just me or does every group of civilian casualties reported from Gaza always involve a majority or large number of children? Other conflicts report similar, children killed in exchanges of fire and such, but it seems to be every last one in this instance.

I sometimes wonder if they're falsely reported as children on purpose by sources inside Gaza, as unintentional deaths of children are far more hurtful to an attacking force than deaths of adults.
You do know that 44.7 percent of Gaza's population are between 0-14 years.

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographi … erritories

Edit: Still reckon reports of children dieing are false ?

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-01-10 15:24:16)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6692|Global Command
bump because nobody has posting in this thread for one hour and we don't want to upset Serge.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6764|132 and Bush

Ottomania wrote:

As I said, air raids and artillery firing is not solution to deactivate a terrorist organization settled in a city between crowds of civilians. This has been proved in Lebanon, Hizbollah fought with IDF like they had been never affected by air attacks.
It is a combination of things applied all at once.. like empowering the local populace to police. Just ask the United States military in Iraq.

/lesson
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6814|USA
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090111/ap_ … t_protests

More protests in Europe against the Israeli violence in Gaza,

no protests against the Palestinian violence that started it all.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6684|Istanbul-Turkey

Kmarion wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

As I said, air raids and artillery firing is not solution to deactivate a terrorist organization settled in a city between crowds of civilians. This has been proved in Lebanon, Hizbollah fought with IDF like they had been never affected by air attacks.
It is a combination of things applied all at once.. like empowering the local populace to police. Just ask the United States military in Iraq.

/lesson
Israel, killing all hopes of Palestinians to live, driving Citizens into the Hamas arms. USA supplies everything to Israel, why dont you teach them occupying policy also?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6814|USA

Ottomania wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

/lesson
Israel, killing all hopes of Palestinians to live, driving Citizens into the Hamas arms. USA supplies everything to Israel, why dont you teach them occupying policy also?
Why do you refuse to acknowledge that it is Hamas that is "killing all hopes of Palestinians to live"? They are the ones starting the conflicts, then hiding behind civilians.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6684|Istanbul-Turkey

lowing wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090111/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_mideast_protests

More protests in Europe against the Israeli violence in Gaza,

no protests against the Hamas attacks that started it all.
Well, people dont even mention about hamas because they do what they are supposed to do. They will go in same way whatever you say. That's their nature.

Israel is not the same, They can stop attacks(civilian kills) if they want, that's why people protest them.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6684|Istanbul-Turkey

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

/lesson
Why do you refuse to acknowledge that it is Hamas that is "killing all hopes of Palestinians to live"? They are the ones starting the conflicts, then hiding behind civilians.
You are right too, but that doesnt falsify my statement.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6814|USA

Ottomania wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

You are right too, but that doesnt falsify my statement.
I don't think so, what I read from, Dilbert Cam etc is this.

Israel blew all chances at peace with the Palestines becasue they defended itself against Palestine. If Israel would just lay down and die there would be peace but no, they had the nerve to fight back.

Do you know how rediculous that sounds? But you have Dilbert out there that thinks it makes perfect sense.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6656|N. Ireland

lowing wrote:

Israel blew all chances at peace with the Palestines becasue they defended itself against Palestine. If Israel would just lay down and die there would be peace but no, they had the nerve to fight back.

Do you know how rediculous that sounds? But you have Dilbert out there that thinks it makes perfect sense.
You'd rather Israel just took it without defending itself?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6814|USA

kylef wrote:

lowing wrote:

You'd rather Israel just took it without defending itself?
I think you mis-read my post or I wasn't as clear as I hoped.

Israel shouldn't be allowed tobdefend itself is what I read from others and I think it is a stupid viewpoint.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6656|N. Ireland
Definitely misread your post, thought you were implying the exact opposite.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard