be nice
+2,646|6607|The Twilight Zone
d00d ur kinda slow
https://i41.tinypic.com/21ai7if.png
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6916

ya i know what you were getting at you dolt.  you dont know anything about the situation at all anyway.  you are just trying to join the cool kids.
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

ya baby.  fuck hamas.
d00d ur kinda slow
http://i41.tinypic.com/21ai7if.png
ya i know what you were getting at you dolt.  you dont know anything about the situation at all anyway.  you are just trying to join the cool kids.
I'm already in the "cool kids circle". Take that mandarin, go play with the unwanted
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6559|North Carolina
Fuck both of them.  If they offed each other, the rest of the world would be better off.
.Sup
be nice

Turquoise wrote:

Fuck both of them.  If they offed each other, the rest of the world would be better off.
I agree, they are worse than the kids fighting for lollipop. Israel just give them their land back and thats it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6916

.Sup wrote:

Israel just give them their land back and thats it.
lol.  give yugo their land back then.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6911|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

...after 200+ rocket attacks over the last week. Hamas made it clear that they wanted war. Hamas gets its war.
Well nobody is saying Hamas is right, but Israel shouldn't kill 100, 150, 200 or whatever people in response to...how many kills?  Zero?
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

wat
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6916

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

...after 200+ rocket attacks over the last week. Hamas made it clear that they wanted war. Hamas gets its war.
Well nobody is saying Hamas is right, but Israel shouldn't kill 100, 150, 200 or whatever people in response to...how many kills?  Zero?
they were warned on thursday to stop and they didnt.  kind of like a kid being told to stop throwing things or he will be grounded.  and then the kids cries and moans about being grounded.
jord
+2,382|6832|The North, beyond the wall.

.Sup wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I agree, they are worse than the kids fighting for lollipop. Israel just give them their land back and thats it.
Land gets taken in war, everyone else in the world learned to deal with it thousands of years ago.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6916

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

wat
didnt you break away from someone right?  welp, that aint your land then.  so give it back.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6911|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

they were warned on thursday to stop and they didnt.  kind of like a kid being told to stop throwing things or he will be grounded.  and then the kids cries and moans about being grounded.
Totally agree with you there.  Israel should have gone into Gaza and kill the militants, not innocent civilians.  Oh, I forgot, collateral, yup.
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

No, the kid gets murdered not grounded in this case.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6916

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

No, the kid gets murdered not grounded in this case.
jesus go away will you.  you just go to the tech section or something.
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

wat
didnt you break away from someone right?  welp, that aint your land then.  so give it back.
I'll go to your level for a minute-give your land back to the British
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6559|North Carolina

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Totally agree with you there.  Israel should have gone into Gaza and kill the militants, not innocent civilians.  Oh, I forgot, collateral, yup.
When the militants hide among civilians, collateral is inevitable.

When some of the civilians aid and abet the militants, they bring death and destruction upon themselves.

Granted, giving some of the land back would neutralize some of the radicalism.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6916

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

wat
exactly.  you dont see the brits crying and moaning do you?

bravo sir.  the last horse finally crosses the finish line.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6911|Argentina

Turquoise wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

When the militants hide among civilians, collateral is inevitable.

When some of the civilians aid and abet the militants, they bring death and destruction upon themselves.

Granted, giving some of the land back would neutralize some of the radicalism.
I hate all terrorists, despite where they are from.  The thing is people are desperate, and sometimes they follow the wrong leader.  Granted, they made their own choices.  But Israel still should take care of innocent civilians.  If it did, the whole world would support them.
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

So if Alaska is taken by Russians you wouldn't cry and moan?
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6647|Connecticut

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

No because we would fight the Russians and they would never take it.
Malloy must go
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6916

.Sup wrote:

ummm....israel was given their land.  pals are bitching at the wrong people.  now if we fought a war with russia and lost, then someone gave them alaska, oh well.  sure it may sting for a bit, but to the victors go the spoils.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6911|Argentina

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Sarah Palin wants it to be free anyway, doesn't she?
.Sup
be nice

deeznutz1245 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

No because we would fight the Russians and they would never take it.
lol big ego
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6861|67.222.138.85
I think a whole bunch of countries should symbolically put a biiiiiiiig bomb right on the borderline.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6916

sergeriver wrote:

Oh, I forgot, collateral, yup.
erm, that would be the fault of hamas for hiding behind women and children i suppose.  maybe one day these a-holes will dump their stupid ass religion and force hamas away from their homes and such.  i am sure israel would be glad to fight hamas on a battlefield.  matter of fact i bet they prefer it.  wonder why they dont?  so, whose fault again for the collateral damage?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard