mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

Parker wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

was just writing a reply to the other post, anywhoo. since you admit you are very illogical person, i don't see logic in debating with you but yeah ill take another crack at it.
well i dont want you to lower yourself to my illogical level, so dont do anything you arent comfortable with

mafia996630 wrote:

OKI, what is the AIM of isreal in the current offensive, what has it said it aims to do ?

STOP THE FIRING OF ROCKETS INTO ISREAL.
right.

mafia996630 wrote:

Now if it fails to do that, it makes sense to say that isreal has not been able to defeat a much inferior enemy ?
ok, whatever you say.

israel will be "pwned" if they dont stop the rocket attacks...

but they will still exist, and they will very much put foot to ass when they need to.

but they will be "pwned"
I am really close to the end confort zone : (, lol.

hahaha, you admitted isreal will be pwnedddd! (in a denial kind of way, but tis still a sweet victory).
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5812|شمال

Parker wrote:

anything substantial you would like to contribute to the debate?
hmm... yeah. That it is not about weapons and high tech? But I guess I said that before too.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6611|San Diego, CA, USA

jord wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Wasn't Israel investing in a Tactical_High_Energy_Laser system to shoot down these rockets?

Did they abandon it because it was too costly?
Why spend millions on shooting down rockets that are accurate to within 50 miles?

Wikipedia wrote:

In 2000 and 2001 THEL shot down 28 Katyusha artillery rockets and 5 artillery shells. On November 4, 2002, THEL shot down an incoming artillery shell. A mobile version has completed successful testing. During a test conducted on August 24, 2004 the system successfully shot down multiple mortar rounds. The test represented actual mortar threat scenarios. Targets were intercepted by the THEL testbed and destroyed; both single mortar rounds and salvo were tested.

Even though military experts such as the former head of the Administration for the Development of Weapons and the Technological Industry, Aluf Yitzhak Ben Yisrael, were calling for the implementation of the THEL, the project was discontinued. During the 2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict, Ben Yisrael, currently the chairman of the Israeli Space Agency, renewed his calls to implement the THEL against high-trajectory fire.
Maybe it was about money?
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5657

mafia996630 wrote:

hahaha, you admitted isreal will be pwnedddd! (in a denial kind of way, but tis still a sweet victory).
Hooray for hollow victories

edit: but in all seriousness neither side can really win for reasons mentioned already.

Last edited by ColCarnage (2009-01-03 15:24:41)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6456|The Gem Saloon

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

was just writing a reply to the other post, anywhoo. since you admit you are very illogical person, i don't see logic in debating with you but yeah ill take another crack at it.
well i dont want you to lower yourself to my illogical level, so dont do anything you arent comfortable with

mafia996630 wrote:

OKI, what is the AIM of isreal in the current offensive, what has it said it aims to do ?

STOP THE FIRING OF ROCKETS INTO ISREAL.
right.

mafia996630 wrote:

Now if it fails to do that, it makes sense to say that isreal has not been able to defeat a much inferior enemy ?
ok, whatever you say.

israel will be "pwned" if they dont stop the rocket attacks...

but they will still exist, and they will very much put foot to ass when they need to.

but they will be "pwned"
I am really close to the end confort zone : (, lol.

you call that a victory?
well, i guess you would...

you will go far.

Beduin wrote:

Parker wrote:

anything substantial you would like to contribute to the debate?
hmm... yeah. That it is not about weapons and high tech? But I guess I said that before too.
if you say so.

when israel deploys the shield that is going to protect them from silly little rockets made in a garage, keep singing that song.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6600|Long Island, New York
Looks like mafia is just another 14 year old kid who thinks this is all a game and one side should get "pwned".

Pretty pathetic, I have to say.

Honestly, how anyone could support Hamas at this point is so beyond me. They were the instigators. They're the ones who will be punished. They can throw out all threats like "Israel is doomed" and such...it's all fear tactics in the end.

As Kmarion said, it's looking like Israel learned from the mistakes of 2006.

mafia996630 wrote:

Edit: actually, fyi Mr Poseiden. i am a 20 year old kid who can laugh at himself and the world.  Also Mr Poseiden, i think maybe you need to visit a world OUTSIDE the debate and serious talk section, don't go to the everything else section as your not ready for it!
As for the bold, I doubt that severely and lol'd heartily. No person (who'd like to be taken seriously, atleast) over the age of 18 would refer to war with the terms that you do. It's really ridiculous and makes your post (as well as yourself) look incredibly stupid.

As for the rest of your laughable post... erm, I post in pretty much every section on BF2s. I'm not one of the DST-only people like lowing. But that's not even the point, what the bloody hell are you talking about? When you can begin to make sense, maybe then we can talk...until then, you're just the same 14 year old ignoramus I thought you were.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-01-03 15:40:13)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

Poseidon wrote:

Looks like mafia is just another 14 year old kid who thinks this is all a game and one side should get "pwned".
i cant stand the influx of retards that have plopped their "1st year at school" knowledge in this section.  truly sucks now tbh.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

Poseidon wrote:

Honestly, how anyone could support Hamas at this point is so beyond me. They were the instigators. They're the ones who will be punished. They can throw out all threats like "Israel is doomed" and such...it's all fear tactics in the end.

As Kmarion said, it's looking like Israel learned from the mistakes of 2006.

mafia996630 wrote:

Edit: actually, fyi Mr Poseiden. i am a 20 year old kid who can laugh at himself and the world.  Also Mr Poseiden, i think maybe you need to visit a world OUTSIDE the debate and serious talk section, don't go to the everything else section as your not ready for it!
As for the bold, I doubt that severely and lol'd heartily. No person (who'd like to be taken seriously, atleast) over the age of 18 would refer to war with the terms that you do. It's really ridiculous and makes your post (as well as yourself) look incredibly stupid.

As for the rest of your laughable post... erm, I post in pretty much every section on BF2s. I'm not one of the DST-only people like lowing. But that's not even the point, what the bloody hell are you talking about? When you can begin to make sense, maybe then we can talk...until then, you're just the same 14 year old ignoramus I thought you were.
Its an INTERNET forum!do you really think you can make a difference which ever side you support by debating on a forum (not a question, i don't give a shit).  also the second bit was more of an oxymoron then anything else and like i said i am 20 years old.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6600|Long Island, New York

mafia996630 wrote:

Its an INTERNET forum!do you really think you can make a difference which ever side you support by debating on a forum (not a question, i don't give a shit).  also the second bit was more of an oxymoron then anything else and like i said i am 20 years old.
Then why do you do it?

Your posts make as much sense as Kobe Bryant riding a unicycle in the middle of Times Square.
jord
+2,382|6740|The North, beyond the wall.

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

i cant stand the influx of retards that have plopped their "1st year at school" knowledge in this section.  truly sucks now tbh.
Spam, also

Ant you suppose to be out there killing some Mooooooooooooooooooo slims. Quick, there one running away!!
Is there nobody semi intelligent that can defend Hamas?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Spam, also

Ant you suppose to be out there killing some Mooooooooooooooooooo slims. Quick, there one running away!!
fyi i was defending the Palestinian people but nvm.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6549|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
You know what, fuck all the Palestinians. They are getting whats coming to them.
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6664
Isreali crossed the border hours ago.
Do you think those living in gaza have a chance against one of the worlds top armies, i mean thay have the best rifles & tanks, while Gaza has rockets.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

Do you think those living in gaza have a chance against one of the worlds top armies, i mean thay have the best rifles & tanks, while Gaza has rockets.
Well a good saying comes up, "Don't fuck with daddy".

Level the whole fucking place and make it a parking lot.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

You know what, fuck all the Palestinians. They are getting whats coming to them.
Try to add to the debate next time, also the truth finally comes out.

I know what your gone say next ;

SgtHeihn; TEH HOLYIEST LANDS IS BELONGINGS TO THE JEWSSSSSSS (wtf ?)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

mafia996630 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Try to add to the debate next time
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Try to add to the debate next time, also the truth finally comes out.

I know what your gone say next ;

You sit their and make stupid posts and tell me to add to the debate?

Plus I can give a flying fuck about the Jews. The world needs a good war to get the economies moving.
jord
+2,382|6740|The North, beyond the wall.

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

No, which is exactly why they shouldn't stir shit up that they can't win.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/kheihn/3a951fc9.jpg
That's what I think about both sides in this. But I am putting my money on the side with the biggest guns.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/ … 951fc9.jpg
That's what I think about both sides in this. But I am putting my money on the side with the biggest guns.
You say that now but before it was all like ; "You know what, fuck all the Palestinians. They are getting whats coming to them."

USMARINE : SO SUE ME.

Also size doesn't matter, well at least that what my gf keeps telling me.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-01-03 16:13:00)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

You say that now but before it was all like ; "You know what, fuck all the Palestinians. They are getting whats coming to them."

The reason I say that, is because hamas has the best PR in the world. Haven't you noticed that every time Israel drops a bomb or sneezes wrong, x amount of civilians die including x amount of children? Then you have every bleeding heart liberal in the world crying and screaming how mean Israel is.

mafia996630 wrote:

She is saying this to make you feel better while fucking your friends.

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2009-01-03 16:16:30)

ColCarnage
taw
+283|5657

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Spam, also

You cant defend them without sounding stupid to be honest
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6473|'Murka

To make Dilbert happy...posting cartoons.

https://content.cartoonbox.slate.com/?feature=757b583d7b1058a665fdc6539b52af87
https://content.cartoonbox.slate.com/?feature=a8738d912663d3ff73a26219f0fd6b37
https://content.cartoonbox.slate.com/?feature=0cadc6a4f6f833982bad9b17b0325d85
https://content.cartoonbox.slate.com/?feature=2aefa549480fc3111377db1b7e0b138d

In fact, there was one in the paper today (not yet available online) that prompted me to come up with what I think would bring the quickest end to the Gaza crisis.

1. Israel pulls completely out of Gaza and immediately stops all airstrikes (and now ground offensive).
2. Every time Hamas launches a rocket, Israel launches an unguided rocket at Gaza...not targeting anything in particular.
3. Every time Hamas blows up a cafe/bus/school...Israel pops the same type of target in Gaza from a UAV or helicopter. Again...not worrying about who is in the cafe/bus/school.
4. If Hamas doesn't do anything, Israel doesn't do anything.

Then nobody can bitch about disproportionate response by Israel, complain about Israel's more advanced weaponry, or whine about Israeli tactics when dealing with Hamas. Tit for tat.

Then we'll see how long Hamas stays in power in Gaza.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

The reason I say that, is because hamas has the best PR in the world. Haven't you noticed that every time Israel drops a bomb or sneezes wrong, x amount of civilians die including x amount of children? Then you have every bleeding heart liberal in the world crying and screaming how mean Israel is.

mafia996630 wrote:

She is saying this to make you feel better while fucking your friends.
fuk hamas. this is about the suffering and killing of innocent people. why  it so hard to understand one of the most basic human emotions (compassion)
Vax
+42|5914|Flyover country

m3thod wrote:

Vax wrote:

I don't have the link handy, but I was reading that the IDF was sending text messages to Gazan's cellphones to warn them of impending airstrikes.

Those evil bastards
Watch out we're going to blow up your homes.  Thanks for reading.

This one was reading his:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 … 9582-1.jpg

Here, a Palestinian photographs an unexploded Israeli bomb, which landed in a house.
The point being, it illustrates a difference 
Israel actively tries to minimize civilian deaths (like when they dropped leaflets on southern Lebanon) warning people

You get butthurt about that ? enough to call me names in karma..

When have Hamas warned any civvies about any of the 6000+ rockets they have fired into Israel ? OH gee, never, because their intention is to kill Civilians, as well as terrorise the public.

Israelis intentionally target: 
https://www.weaponsurvey.com/graphics/qassam.jpg

Hamas intentionally target:
https://cgis.jpost.com/Blogs/fendel/resource/independence/Carmithome.JPG

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard