mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

Parker wrote:

war doesnt have "fair" rules...

if they wanna shoot rockets, then they need to be prepared for the repercussions.

thats how it works.
not you too parker! did i say anything about being fair  and what not ?
jord
+2,382|6740|The North, beyond the wall.

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

They have no one but themselves to blame, as explained a million times. You only got shitty little rockets and Ak's? Don't attack your stronger neighbour, simple.
dude ? did i even say anything about that ? read my question before you go shooting off you mouth with an irreverent reply. You too SgtHeihn. (talk about being trigger happy.)
Now my question is;

isreal will officially be pwned if they are not able to defeat Hamas.Who agrees ? who disagrees?
You don't post a load of pictures to make some kind of lame statement then ask a pointless question at the end in the hope that nobody will call you up on the main part of your post. I don't need to answer your question, it doesn't make sense and is poorly worded. I'd rather call you up on your statement that war is unfair and Hamas are the good guys getting bullied, which is essentially what you believe.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6456|The Gem Saloon

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

if they wanna shoot rockets, then they need to be prepared for the repercussions.

thats how it works.
what were the pictures you posted?

what was that comparison?

did you just post those pictures for shits and giggles? no point to be made?

mafia996630 wrote:

(you get the fukin point)
i thought i got the point, but appearently you meant something else
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

Parker wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

thats how it works.

I posted the pictures to SHOW what the difference in power is. Now my question was/is, (wording it for the queen) is it fair to say that isreal lost if Hamas is still able fire rockets into isreal by the end of the current conflict?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6549|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Who said I was trigger happy? You hit be prepared to get hit back. If I hit Quentin "Rampage" Jackson, I know his hit is going to be a lot harder then mine. There is no such thing as a fare fight, only a winner and a looser.
Parker
isteal

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I posted the pictures to SHOW what the difference in power is. Now my question was/is, (wording it for the queen) is it fair to say that isreal lost if Hamas is still able fire rockets into isreal by the end of the current conflict?
considering that Hamas wants to destroy Israel, no i wouldnt say they lost.

i guess we could say that as long as Israel exists, the rag tag "freedom fighters" are the losers...

mafia996630 wrote:

\
I posted the pictures to SHOW what the difference in power is.
to what end?

to show how "unfair" it is.

its called war, not happy fucking fun time
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

We already know what technology Israel has and that they are a lot stronger, the picture do not tie into your question at all. You are clearly trying to revive your claim a few pages back that Israel should limit their force, perhaps only use just the same amount of force as Hamas or maybe a bit less?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

Parker wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

i guess we could say that as long as Israel exists, the rag tag "freedom fighters" are the losers...

mafia996630 wrote:

\
to what end?

you missed the fact that the rag tag freedom fighter have the bare minimum arms, while isreal has probz one of the most advanced army in the world hence isreal not being able to destroy what is in comparison a fly would mean it lost  ?
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

\
to what end?

you missed the fact that the rag tag freedom fighter have the bare minimum arms, while isreal has probz one of the most advanced army in the world hence isreal not being able to destroy what is in comparison a fly would mean it lost  ?
It's not a conventional war is it. Not 100% of hamas are going to be killed, some will leave, some will be underground and most will be in the civilian population as usual...

Israel win as long as they exist.
Parker
isteal

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

\
to what end?

nope.

like i said, Hamas wants to destroy Israel.

as long as Israel exists, Hamas=losers.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6549|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

\
to what end?

You can have the most advanced military in the world, but when your enemy is wearing plain clothes and hiding in civilians technology goes out the window.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

We already know what technology Israel has and that they are a lot stronger, the picture do not tie into your question at all. You are clearly trying to revive your claim a few pages back that Israel should limit their force, perhaps only use just the same amount of force as Hamas or maybe a bit less?
Actually i wasn't bringing that point back but now that we are.

how about using REASONABLE force ? I should have expected,being the one sided person you are, you would automatically assume i meant using less or equal force eh ?

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-01-03 14:52:00)

Parker
isteal

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Actually i wasn't bring that point back but now that we are.

how about using REASONABLE force ? I should have expected,being the one sided person you are, you would automatically assume i meant using less or equal force eh ?
and what is "reasonable force"?

lol, you dont know too much about fighting wars, do you?
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6611|San Diego, CA, USA

Parker wrote:

I would like to remind everyone that:

1.  Hamas is proxy supported by Iran
2.  Hamas will loose 'militarily', but win politically (look at the last war in Lebanon) where after Israel pulled out they were able to take over 1/3 of the government).

And while the world's eye is on Israel and Hamas the real threat is about to get a nuclear missile that has a range to hit Greece.
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Actually i wasn't bring that point back but now that we are.

I'm not a one sided person at all. You've been posting in this section what.... 2 weeks maybe? Good job coming to conclusions.

How about it is reasonable force. They aren't sending in unguided bombers to carpet bomb the fuck outta the cities are they? They are using guided munitions and now are launching a ground offensive. They are using a fraction of what is available to them. They are hardly sending in 99% of the military and capabilities with the order "Just destroy the place"...
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

Parker wrote:

nope.

Parker, logic fails you : (. oki, how about Hamas loose in the longrun but isreal looses in the short run (if isreal fails to disable Hamas).
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
Wasn't Israel investing in a Tactical_High_Energy_Laser system to shoot down these rockets?

Did they abandon it because it was too costly?
jord

Harmor wrote:

Wasn't Israel investing in a Tactical_High_Energy_Laser system to shoot down these rockets?

Did they abandon it because it was too costly?
Why spend millions on shooting down rockets that are accurate to within 50 miles?
Parker
isteal

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

nope.

Parker, logic fails you : (. oki, how about Hamas loose in the longrun but isreal looses in the short run (if isreal fails to disable Hamas).
ya, logic and i arent friends at all...

in fact, i am one of the most illogical people here...im sure a lot of people would agree.

im still not seeing how Israel will lose in the "short run". what exactly are they losing?

right now they are actively developing technology to counter those silly little rockets, and the whole arab world has already tried to beat them....not only did they fail, but they failed miserably.

a fucking laughing stock of a military campaign, by the biggest and baddest that region could muster up...

like i said, as long as Israel exists, Hamas=losers.

try again?
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

nope.

Israel will loose because Hamas has no borders.  Isometic warfare is what Hamas is going and is very effective in.

Look, Hamas goes into an area gives people their services, food, water, and money they get from illegitimate means like funds from Iran or faux 'Palestinian' charities.

They then pay these people to have a room in their home.  Hamas comes and completely boards of the room and sticks weapon caches (missiles/supplies or the like), into these civilian homes and take a record of their location and leave.

Now a traditional force like Israel can't go around destroying civilian buildings so Hamas can move around 'lite' and use 'shoot and scoot' tactics against Israel.

Want to fire a missile at Israel, goto one of these homes with these weapon caches, fire 2 or 3 missiles, then leave.  Israel sees the missiles coming from a civilian building and then does what?  If they fire back they will most likely kill a bunch of civilians.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6826|d

Parker wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Parker wrote:

nope.

ya, logic and i arent friends at all...

in fact, i am one of the most illogical people here...im sure a lot of people would agree.

im still not seeing how Israel will lose in the "short run". what exactly are they losing?

right now they are actively developing technology to counter those silly little rockets, and the whole arab world has already tried to beat them....not only did they fail, but they failed miserably.

a fucking laughing stock of a military campaign, by the biggest and baddest that region could muster up...

like i said, as long as Israel exists, Hamas=losers.

try again?
was just writing a reply to the other post, anywhoo. since you admit you are very illogical person, i don't see logic in debating with you but yeah ill take another crack at it. OKI, what is the AIM of isreal in the current offensive, what has it said it aims to do ?

STOP THE FIRING OF ROCKETS INTO ISREAL.

Now if it fails to do that, it makes sense to say that isreal has not been able to defeat a much inferior enemy ?

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-01-03 15:07:16)

Parker
isteal

mafia996630 wrote:

was just writing a reply to the other post, anywhoo. since you admit you are very illogical person, i don't see logic in debating with you but yeah ill take another crack at it.
well i dont want you to lower yourself to my illogical level, so dont do anything you arent comfortable with

mafia996630 wrote:

OKI, what is the AIM of isreal in the current offensive, what has it said it aims to do ?

STOP THE FIRING OF ROCKETS INTO ISREAL.
right.

mafia996630 wrote:

Now if it fails to do that, it makes sense to say that isreal has not been able to defeat a much inferior enemy ?
ok, whatever you say.

israel will be "pwned" if they dont stop the rocket attacks...

but they will still exist, and they will very much put foot to ass when they need to.

but they will be "pwned"
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5812|شمال

Parker wrote:

thats how it works.

and no, Israel will not be "pwned" (if you want to be credible, leave the video game sayings out of debates) if they dont defeat hamas.

Israel already "pwned" most of the arab countries in that region...or did you forget about all that?
Sad thing you live in the past m8... I said it before, and am saying it again.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Parker
isteal

Beduin wrote:

Parker wrote:

thats how it works.

and no, Israel will not be "pwned" (if you want to be credible, leave the video game sayings out of debates) if they dont defeat hamas.

Israel already "pwned" most of the arab countries in that region...or did you forget about all that?
anything substantial you would like to contribute to the debate?
jord

Beduin wrote:

Parker wrote:

thats how it works.

Sad that you belong to the side that gets the shit kicked out of them everytime they convince their sheeple into extremism.

It's okay, the west will die. When the Earth ends maybe but it will.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard