sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7800985.stm

BBC wrote:

Israeli F-16 bombers have launched a series of air strikes against key targets in the Gaza Strip, killing and injuring scores of people.

Medical staff and Hamas officials said at least 140 people were killed when missiles hit security compounds and militant bases across Gaza.

The strikes, the most intense Israeli attacks on Gaza in recent times, come after the expiry of a truce with Hamas.

Israel said it was responding to continued rocket attacks from Gaza.

Palestinian militants frequently fire rockets against Israeli towns from within the borders of Gaza.
I'm sure all the Palestinians killed were Hamas militants.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
And I'm sure Israel is the biggest human mistake ever made.

Fuck Israel.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5748|شمال
Israelis are terrorists.
Air strike at midday?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6491|Connecticut
Where the fuck have you been Serge?
Malloy must go
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

Beduin wrote:

Israelis are terrorists.
Air strike at midday?
Would you prefer it at night when you're sleeping or what?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

Uzique wrote:

Fuck Israel.
this.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Beduin wrote:

Israelis are terrorists.
Air strike at midday?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081226/ap_ … lestinians

not to mention suicide bombers in coffee shops.  but thats ok cuz they aint jews.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Jenspm wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Fuck Israel.
this.
WRONG

the mistake is religion and the back woods arabs who follow their toliet bowl of a religion.

how is israel a mistake?  you can say that about tibet or kashmir also?
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5748|شمال

jord wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Israelis are terrorists.
Air strike at midday?
No, but I would love visiting you at night while you are sleeping, angel

usmarine wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Israelis are terrorists.
Air strike at midday?

not to mention suicide bombers in coffee shops.  but thats ok cuz they aint jews.
No change for the statement. They are terrorists. Just like the rest of the terrorists.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697

usmarine wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Fuck Israel.
this.
WRONG

the mistake is religion and the back woods arabs who follow their toliet bowl of a religion.

how is israel a mistake?  you can say that about tibet or kashmir also?
Yeah, blame everything on religion itself. It motivates these people 100%. Not the people who use religion as propaganda to fuel certain people and get them to do what they want.

Take religion out and people will find another form of propaganda(Well, take religion out and we would still be stuck in the 16th century-scientifically).
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Beduin wrote:

No change for the statement. They are terrorists. Just like the rest of the terrorists.
nope.  but coming from an arab, i expect your statement anyway.
jord

Beduin wrote:

jord wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Israelis are terrorists.
Air strike at midday?
No, but I would love visiting you at night while you are sleeping, angel

usmarine wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Israelis are terrorists.
Air strike at midday?

I'll give you my address if you like and you and your buddies can come party.

In all seriousness, what did your post even mean. Is there every an appropriate time to be bombed?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Yeah, blame everything on religion itself. It motivates these people 100%. Not the people who use religion as propaganda to fuel certain people and get them to do what they want.

Take religion out and people will find another form of propaganda(Well, take religion out and we would still be stuck in the 16th century-scientifically).
listen mr commonsense.  they is NO motivation other than religion that can get someone to strap bombs to their chests and go blow up a pizza shop.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697

usmarine wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

listen mr commonsense.  they is NO motivation other than religion that can get someone to strap bombs to their chests and go blow up a pizza shop.
I'm done. You can't be serious?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

12/f/taiwan wrote:

usmarine wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

you are done.  why dont american or british troops do that eh?  ever think of that for a second?
jord
The only motivation could be religion or an ideal. Like the message in V for Vendetta, probably the most awesome film ever. People won't kill themselves for Earthly things since they can't use them, but to protect an idea, or religion, they will.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

12/f/taiwan wrote:

usmarine wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Tamil Tigers and Japanese Kamikaze are two examples of people doing suicide attacks without religion being used as a promise for a better afterlife or some shit like that. Those people were blowing themselves up purely for the cause they were fighting for.

Doesn't happen always, and religion is still the easiest way of getting someone to commit suicide with the promise if a better afterlife, but there still is motivation for some to do it without religion being the cause. Martyrdom for non-religious reasons is plausible.

Anyway about the whole Israel-Palestine thing, these people have shown that they can not be jerks cos the ceasefire was a relatively good one, not sure why they decided to go and start it up all again as soon as it ended. Bunch of weirdo's if you ask me, cos if there really was a problem then that ceasefire would have never ever worked but it did.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

deeznutz1245 wrote:

trying to get LBP voted as the best game of the year, even though it failed hard.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
To be fair this is a pretty legitimate military response to a barrage of rockets following a ceasefire Hamas wouldn't extend.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-12-27 07:06:19)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

quite honestly i have no idea why you people still make threads over this shit.  you will NEVER have peace between the two and this will NEVER end.  get that thru yur skulls.  aint that hard to figure out.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Busy with my work, kid, PS3, you know.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Israelis are terrorists.
Air strike at midday?

It's very sad too.  Your point?  Merry Christmas.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

@ Mek: The Japanese of the time worshiped their emperor as a God. So pretty much a religion then.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

sergeriver wrote:

Your point?
it aint worth discussing or arguing about.  why dont you get that?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

trying to get LBP voted as the best game of the year, even though it failed hard.
Yup, I was giving money to the judges, but Rockstar has more money.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard